Monday Means May Day~ & A SYS MidWeek 5/2/17

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I didn't take a screenshot.. Really not my day today...
    Android
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi all, are you able to post a screenshot of where it shows you have to pay more to submit a look?

I tried exiting and loaded the game again. It's still the same. It wants me to pay the same amount of kstars for submission.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like both hairstyles! 1 less item for the guys, I'll go check if I have to pay to submit look.

eYVVJrP.png
    FZJgERQ.png
    PM to add
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Ugh, of course we have to pay to submit a look now. :mad:
  • Tina*Tina* Registered Users 8 Posts
    Here is mine, i if its one time pay, i will participate in the event, but not for every round. Lately i am very disapointed with how much is become payable in the game18236117_10155412537084883_588797707_o.png?oh=6645b344e9856a29d307b66f6e0a88df&oe=590ABA69
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    5 stars to submit each look is just so disappointing. I was really excited for this event, too.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    n6vq5k.jpg

If this is supposed to be the cost for me, I'm definitely out. So frustrating after spending 30 kstars on a dress which is nice, but which I definitely wouldn't have bought otherwise. I'm really disappointed with this event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Paavo wrote: Β»
    I didn't have to pay anything :eek:

What? Can you screenshot your next submit look page where it lets you submit your look without a fee? Its a new event, and if some aren't paying anything, members will become anxious. It's bad enough there are different rates. Lets just see how this playsout. Thanks paavo. Remeber, 4 hoours... next submit look you'll screenshot?

And, have you voted on any looks? Doesyour meter show you got 5 points forsubmitting a look? I want to mzkesure you're in theevent, and not stalled outsideof it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Yea Tina this is how my game looks too! I don't get why some have to pay Kstars and others don't and some have to pay more than 5 Kstars it seems very odd.
    tiramisu wrote: Β»
    n6vq5k.jpg

If this is supposed to be the cost for me, I'm definitely out. So frustrating after spending 30 kstars on a dress which is nice, but which I definitely wouldn't have bought otherwise. I'm really disappointed with this event.

Ok. Please screenshot everything, and we'll try to find out if these are glitches or what. My 5 stars to submit don't look so bad now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    n6vq5k.jpg

Aww that's really disappointing :( but maybe they're already working on it and hopefully we can still play this SYS comeback lol am just waiting for progress :3
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This is ridiculous. I hope it's just a glich that we have to pay to submit. If not I'll take my consequences and Glu will never see a single dime by me again. Never.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Aww that's really disappointing :( but maybe they're already working on it and hopefully we can still play this SYS comeback lol am just waiting for progress :3

Thank you Syndra, and Koko too, let's hope so, I'm holding off on submitting for now!
    n6vq5k.jpg

Yikes. This cannot be intentional, it's too bizarre and incomprehensible. That's what happens when you mess with the formula for an event that everyone likes to increase monetization - things go wrong!
  • Tina*Tina* Registered Users 8 Posts
    I just entered - i had to pay 5 kstars..it gave 5 points and it seems like it's working. But i didn't take my 5stars, i still got them. I don't know if they will deduct it later.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Both my games do not have to pay. Sorry, you guys, I hope eggs/Glu solve it ASAP.

How's Xan and Jax's looks?

d2GkW3N.png
    qZBk9qT.png
    PM to add
    I reached out about the different fees, and I'm sure we'll hear something shortly. Do we wantto try and look at this smartly?

Think locatons? I'm New York 5 stars to enter. How about some more locations for 5 star fees, and locations for the 25, and the magicp,acewhere paavo pays nothing. I want to go to there. Maybe its a location thing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm in Santa Barbara and I got 5 too. I wonder if Glu has like some kind of algorithm for how valuable it thinks we are and tries to price things accordingly. Not everyone got the VIP free trial, right? And some people got that 100 energy/stars bonus too.
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I should have known this event would be a money grab.....sigh...why couldn't you have left SYS the same...did you learn nothing after the wwib debacle..
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    5 stars or 25 stars, either way this is really disappointing. I will not play if it costs anything to submit a look. I already spent 30 stars on the dress!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Tina* wrote: Β»
    I just entered - i had to pay 5 kstars..it gave 5 points and it seems like it's working. But i didn't take my 5stars, i still got them. I don't know if they will deduct it later.[/QUOTE

HEYGUYS

ithink tinas onto something. I took a screenshot on one game before hitting enter, and i just looked, my stars are the same now as before i entered. If one game didnt pay.....maybe the others didn't pay either.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    RELAX, AND DEEP BREATHS

Just checked back ΓΉu screenshots....i told all 3 games to pay the fee, yet it looks li,e none were taken. I paid only for the dress. Olm willing to bet...NONE were charged. Maybe glu saw the disparity, and eager to really give a great event, so it was easier to abolish all the fees. Except for the clothes. But we'll have confirmaton as soon as possible

Don't we all feel better now? So i don't think anyone has been charged.....anyone else able to look back with a screenshot and also confirm?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It didn't take my stars either I entered and it said 5 Kstars to enter. Is this a glitch? I got my points too!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I did not had to pay to submit...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I hope those that were scared away by the cost ome back and try. Yoiu know, we could have been here all happily chatting about thee really great entry clothes, how great everyonevlooks, but because of the errors, we were all upset and down on glu again. Ok, so......i'm excited about the prozes. I'll take a bad box for what...50 points....then its a TB and a dress and fabulous hair. I'm in dolls, I'm in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so excited about the clothes!!!! Besides the glitch for some, Glu really did great! I mean an earnable Throwback box, a dress and hair!! I'm stoked!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yup, came back to say, I just realized it didn't take my stars either, even though it said 5 stars to submit. So I guess I got annoyed too fast....they should fix that though. Glad it's not actually charging, but I'll be watching it....
    Yup, came back to say, I just realized it didn't take my stars either, even though it said 5 stars to submit. So I guess I got annoyed too fast....they should fix that though. Glad it's not actually charging, but I'll be watching it....

I agree il be keeping a close eye that my Kstars aren't taken away, I still think they need to fix this glitch.
    Yeah Linda, anf lala. We all thoight whe it said pay 5 or 25 stars...that it charged us. But like you i was anxious to start and did not notice the stars weren't taken. But aren't the clothes great? And i was so excited to see Vatsy. I think i'm the only one in the game who wears the animated heart ring. To me it looks lile a ruby surroi ded by diamonds. It has facets! So, if you see it, it's me. And probably a lot of peop.e hate that ri g, so maybe i should change it. We'll see if all 3 lose. If so....gottsa be the ring.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We will investigate. If you submit and it actually deducts stars from your account, send me or Kalinda a message and we will sort things out! In the meantime, have fun voting and hope your looks win!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)