Snapchat KKH celeb avatar pic

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Greetings forum friends!

24bkozr.gif

At this day and age, rl celebrities are always interacting with their fans through social media. I thought to myself why not come up with a really dope idea to do an individual Snapchat avatar pic for our KKH dolls?
2ltiw51.gif

jfddzq.gif

So let's get started shall we?
25spiee.gif

I'll need your doll's in-game name and Snapchat 'imaginary' username. A closeup pose for this in particularly would be fine for me. Everyone can use whichever KKH background to their liking so that I can edit your doll's face into the Snapchat ghost icon. I'll also need to know everyone's platform (ex. iOS or Android) so that I can edit your doll's Snapchat account on your doll's cell phone. So, it'll be a 3-in-1 edit. OK here's the fun part, I'll be using the Snapchat filters on your doll's Snapchat avatar pic.
nwfr89.gif

On your mark. Get ready, set, & go!

35arrjs.gif
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Prev1

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'll go first just in case no one participates on this thread lol:D

Here's Carol Davida. Her Snapchat username is goody2shoes. And, also here's Carolyn Ferocious. Her Snapchat username is gorgeousferocious. They're both on the Android platform. Ooh they're so loving the Snapchat filters.
    e03i44.jpg

25yzz2d.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hope this one works:
    Qibn7Eq.jpg

Android,Victor Vats, Invictusb!tch.

Can I have the doggy filter?:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ah here ya go Vats. I knew that you were gonna requested for your doll to have the doggie filter.:D

I read your mind lol:D
    zDEuiy.jpg

I wish that more forum members posted here. I was highly expecting more participation for this fun unique idea of mines. Ah this thread will be awaiting for awhile now lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

MP6EcX.gif
    yjlKyk.gif
    Ev9BRt.gif
    XBA5Eb.gif

I luv dj khaled inspirational life quotes. He's giving me such energetic vibes:cool:#facts
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    iOS, Xan, xxxan

I don't know if I can request this, but I would like a rose gold colored phone :D

hiKGAB1.jpg

Jax is coming very soon!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Carol, don't be blue....it's new give it a chance. I know my hesistation has been my bed wasn't made. And i can't really play till some tnings are done. Regular forum tnings, and tapping don't fall i to the 'wait till the ed's made" category. No no no no no no no. That's like breathing air, so butthe other part....if you look on the colpr wheel Yellow is directly opposite purple. My HS BFF actually made me feel horrible, " thanks a lot. I can't have my bridesmaids in yellow because you look putrid in that color ." Nice huh? Anyway the only yellow in my life are the yellow microfiber cloths I get in costco for cleaning, and the lovely blonde hairs on Puterhead and Baba's head. So, I'd play if I could have my yellow tinted a nice blue, pink, lilac... oh what the heck. Here. Take Apple... surprise me.;)

KKH_Screenshot_1494266395248.jpg--
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Here's Lucas Fenstermacher (or Cervantes whichever surname you want to use, sorry about the long surname, perks of being a Jew & being half German), his snapchat username is radikuhl
    KKH_Screenshot_1494273585044_zpsgd76mzv4.jpg
    Here's Xoëy Yaroslavsky, her snapchat username is mightyturbo
    KKH_Screenshot_1497640682192_zpsx9a9gmky.jpg
    both are on Androids, I know this so random but thanks Vats for the gifts.
    Here ya go Nai☺!

Here's Xan with her Snapchat account and her avatar pic. Thanks for giving me the idea to decorate your doll's iPhone rose gold case with the rhinestones. I hope that you like it.:o

She has the star Snapchat filter.
    8my7RT.gif

Koko, what's apple P Snapchat name? I can't do this edit without knowing her username lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ah here ya go Vats. I knew that you were gonna requested for your doll to have the doggie filter.:D

I read your mind lol:D
    zDEuiy.jpg

I wish that more forum members posted here. I was highly expecting more participation for this fun unique idea of mines. Ah this thread will be awaiting for awhile now lol:D

Aww so cute! Thanks Carol! Am I that predictable?! lol

Don't worry, the forum has been very quiet, not all members have the habit to post pictures and just a portion of those who post pictures like to participate on themed threads. You're doing great!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Here ya go Nai☺!

Here's Xan with her Snapchat account and her avatar pic. Thanks for giving me the idea to decorate your doll's iPhone rose gold case with the rhinestones. I hope that you like it.:o

She has the star Snapchat filter.
    8my7RT.gif

Hee, thanks Carol! Other than black, rose gold is my other favorite color.

Here's Jax in his bathroom selfie, admiring his hot body for 1 hour lol

Android, Jax, sexyjaxysexy

GgYe1xF.jpg
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh I love this thread, what a fun and original idea!! I will be back soon with a pic of my doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Here ya go astray.

Lucas has the puppy filter and Gabriela has the unicorn filter:o.

V0HJOa.jpg
    QNqFRs.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What a great idea Carol!

KKH_Screenshot_1494270295776_zpsba56lrcc.jpg

Android, dommelfei, Lepidopterist
    Android
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Here ya go astray.

Lucas has the puppy filter and Gabriela has the unicorn filter:o.

V0HJOa.jpg
    QNqFRs.jpg

Thanks Carol
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hee, thanks Carol! Other than black, rose gold is my other favorite color.

Hey what more can I say? My mind is cooking up a brainstorm:cool:I luv designing my device's cases in rl, so this was so much fun for me to do.☺

Here's Jax with the leopard filter lol:D
    His phone case is designed with a lion cub rhinestone and diamond stickers.
    GDg4jR.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh Koko, I didn't forget about apple p. You said on your previous post to surprise you and I surely did❗:D
    Here she is with the flower headband filter.

I went cray cray with decorating your doll's iPhone case in all purples
    nyO0Kg.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Carol thanks once again for sharing your creativity! This is an awesome thread :D

Kiki doesn't use her married name professionally, but she does in her social media.

Kiki Fox
    FoxyLady
    iOS

ybpcKN.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Koko, I didn't forget about apple p. You said on your previous post to surprise you and I surely did❗:D
    Here she is with the flower headband filter.

I went cray cray with decorating your doll's iPhone case in all purples
    nyO0Kg.gif

Oh I love it. Thank you a gazillion and 2 times. I love everything about it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here you go Rumpel!

I gave your doll the flowered headband filter. Her phone is decorated with jewelry rhinestones stickers.
    zMjZMl.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey Carol! Thanks for initiating this.

Kalinda King
    thatking
    iOS

snapchat.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Here you go Rumpel!

I gave your doll the flowered headband filter. Her phone is decorated with jewelry rhinestones stickers.
    zMjZMl.png
    Yay, Flower Power! I love it! Thank you so much for doing this, awesome job!
    Android
    Here you go Sugar and Kalinda.

39Lei1.giff3GboT.gif

I gave Kiki the butterfly filter. Kalinda, I gave your doll the leopard filter.

After Nai had requested for a rose gold phone, I felt more inspired to redesign the iPhone cases:).
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    What a cool idea! Here's Sebastian!

iOS
    swoon4sebastian

Zx15QQ.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I love this thread, Carol! Sooooo creative! Here's Sky's:
    Skylar
    notskylarwhite
    iOS

5LXrW0g.jpg
    Here you go Lance☺!
    gGvIM9.gif

I gave Sebastian the rainbow filter. His iPhone case has blue, purple, and gold swirling designs:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Carol this is so sweet of you to do, thanks!:

tumblr_opsoxaiYrB1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Andrzej
    TheOnlyAndrzej
    Android
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Here you go Max.
    aankSu.gif

I gave Skylar the kitty cat filter. I came up with this really dope design for your doll's iPhone case. It has fishes on it and it has that calm & soothing peaceful vibes to the ocean waves from the nature sounds.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Here you go Max.
    aankSu.gif

I gave Skylar the kitty cat filter. I came up with this really dope design for your doll's iPhone case. It has fishes on it and it has that calm & soothing peaceful vibes to the ocean waves from the nature sounds.

Carol oh my goodness I am obsessed with this!! I love it so much. You're the best.
    Here you go Andrezji! I gave your doll the rainbow filter. His phone case has a transparency design with black stripes on it:cool:
    jNaSCn.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Carol, this is so sweet of you ❤️ Please could Madison have one?
    755FA75F-07AF-42CC-87BD-321CC118E1EB_zpsnqporks7.jpg
    Madison Collins
    LittleMissSparkles
    iOS

Oh, and I just saw it was your birthday! Hope you had an amazing day, sweet lady! Happy belated birthday ❤️ Thank you for sharing your creativity with us :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai