Monday means MidWeek 5/9/17

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Good morning dolls :D I got 25 stars in my first box so I'm happy with that :cool: Can someone post what the SMC is this week? I don't see it so I'm assuming I already have it. Happy mid-week grinding :D

It's this one here
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And its also here April/29/16 a year ago. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205399-KK-H-Event-Items-Encyclopedia-Please-don-t-Post-here&p=453015&viewfull=1#post453015 so 1ST sale April, then Nai's Nov link . And now April again a year late. Third timels the charm. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks Nai and Koko. Yes I do have that one and it's one of my favs!!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey y'all!

Had a good start, got this black bracelet at my first black box. My second box wasn't that great, got cash, but the set had 3 items, which is an unusual occurrence these days.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Energy in my first box. Bleh

I haven't much time to play this morning so I'm thankful it's a professional midweek.
    my first box, in the 2nd game I just closed my eyes and pointed. took that box and it had 25 stars. WHen the palette was opened, it was by far the best box. the others all had cash, except for one black bag. Do you know how many black bags I have? Lol. So I was happy with the Stars. Now I'm just moving forward trying to watch my cash levels explode......I have so many properties to buy, it's not even funny.

Happy tapping everyone. One game doesnt' have that smc yet, so I'm thinking I'll buy it. heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I always close my eyes and point lol. My finger usually ends up landing on the same box anyway, but I've been doing the close and point method for so long I feel like I'll jinx myself if I try anything different :p
    it was a box I never pick, so maybe I'm going to try your close and point method for a while. It was good this morning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    How are you all so lucky with your boxes? I literally always get cash haha
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    my first palette:
    XXPPxfh.png?1

Amazing palette, terrible choice!

and my second:
    kVsyRsM.png?1

Palette considerably less amazing.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Hahaha my first palette was 6 cash, 1 stars, and 1 energy. Don't think I'll bother with the rest of this event.
    Oh, it gets better. :) How is the grinding going grinders? Me? 2 nails broke really short so now I'm two tapping fingers down. lol.

Anyone grinding through the night?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    1st box: kash
    2nd box: I think it's this purse

2015-07-31%20mb_zpsmcjo02hw.png

it doesn't have the gold Ks on it though

that encyclopedia was such an awesome idea btw

edit: 3rd box: kstars. i also saw that blue jumper and a halloween event heart shaped purse
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I tried the close the eyes and pick approach again....Boom. Another 25 Stars. So excited about this new technique. Looks like another great day of tapping.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done with this event, got energy in my golden box and a shirt with a depressed guy printed on it in my throwback one.:rolleyes:

This event wasn't a total waste to me because I reached the top 10 at the show list:
    mQAf3I5.png?1

Yay!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ok, it's time for the weekend event pre-spoiler! Everyone can get a hairstyle with bangs and girls can win a cute heart-shaped bag.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    Ok, it's time for the weekend event pre-spoiler! Everyone can get a hairstyle with bangs and girls can win a cute heart-shaped bag.

[video=youtube_share;d4CMM1lSMPo]https://youtu.be/d4CMM1lSMPo[/video]

I'm guessing a dating event just based on 'heart shaped bag', which is cool as my pennies are saved and ready!
    I tried the close the eyes and pick approach again....Boom. Another 25 Stars. So excited about this new technique. Looks like another great day of tapping.

I think you're stealing my mojo! I picked a crummy box
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Carol... Facebook says it is your birthday... now before we break into a party and bring in the choir that sings Happy Birthday... is it your birthday???
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I got K-stars in my second box too and a tile in my third one that filled that partnership and paid out energy!
    Now I'm well on my way to open the Throwback box... pink KaylaJ-prom dress, here I come!

Wow, Koko congrats on getting K-stars with that new method!

What a great job, Vats, on getting into the top ten!! I'm so behind, could really use a Reality Event soon!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Yay thank you for the pre-spoilers!!!
    I'm with Weslicious, I think it's a Dating event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I love the hints. And you're probably right sbout the event because if the heart shaped purse. I think glu is reading our innermost thoughrs. On Sunday when i was dressung a doll in the purple shimmery dress, i thought about using the heart bag from the halloween costume, but said no because it was a costume part. I hope it goes with purple, because that would be perfect. So heart bag, and bangs....? I have to start a thread with heartshaped bags and bangs. Ok Kalinda ....challenge accepted. I have a bubble bath date in Android Seoul. .... but i have an idea. & tbh, me and an idea can get dangerous......wait so it bangs fir boys, and for girls too. Woohoo. Hair foreveryone!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Carol... Facebook says it is your birthday... now before we break into a party and bring in the choir that sings Happy Birthday... is it your birthday???

Yeah it is Carol's birthday because I remember telling her that my sister's birthday is a day before hers.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think it might be this hairstyle for the guys!

18056141_1102879736484405_4919024484487510656_o.jpg?oh=c56639c8ee8ab0057946a8f3a49b2892&oe=597F2D34
    PM to add
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    First Palette was all cash and 25Kstar I got glasses.
    IMG_2527.jpg

Next palette was cash and two partnerships (really rubbish)

Third Palette
    FullSizeRender%203_1.jpgIMG_2543.jpg

This was in my TB box I think I might have picked the worst box haha! would have loved the white dress or the purple dress. Better luck next time I guess.
    FullSizeRender%202_1.jpg
    ok, borrowed mojo broken. My eyes closed and I confused myself (lol) and when I opened my eyes, I was on my 'usual' box that opened with .....cash! I know return it to you for a luck fix SoundsPretty. It was fun while it lasted. lol.
    Happy Birthday Carol!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Carol!
    🎂

1. black box - kash
    2. black box - kash
    3. golden box - kash
    4. TB box -
    Screenshot_2017-05-10-22-15-19_zpsnzhfstxm.jpg
    Can't deny that I am a bit disappointed about the palette, I still have so many dresses, skirts, tops etc I am missing. Not to mention hairstyles... Oh well, next time...😉
    But I like those earrings!
    KKH_Screenshot_1494450704784_zpswyezig9y.jpg
    Android
    I mistakenly deleted my wife from my friend's list >. < I'll have to find another one.

I'm gonna upload what I got in a bit
    Oh, I'm sorry about your wife. You'll find another. What platform are you? Do you like NPCs or real player dolls? I'm taking a break from tapping....dinner time. And puterhead cooked for us.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I'm sorry about your wife. You'll find another. What platform are you? Do you like NPCs or real player dolls? I'm taking a break from tapping....dinner time. And puterhead cooked for us.:)

I'm on android and it doesn't matter I'm dating one of my Facebook friends atm aha