Options

Weekend Event 5/12/17 - Heart Bag and Bangs!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
What do you do when your pre-spoilers spoilers from Kalinda say

Heart Shaped Purse and Bangs?

Well I put that info into the blender I call a brain and here's what I came up with.
For the Bangs......And here's your heart shaped purse
****there was a pic of a beating heart purse. It went better in my mind with a pic of Gaga in the meat dress. so I took it down. lol.*****
Oh, that's not what you think she meant?

Ok, clear your minds lets start over.

Look at these adorable kittens.

_.._Cat.gif

Ok. that's better.

Now we got some great pre-teaser teasers from Kalinda.....

Bangs and Heart shaped purse

And Bangs! So here's a little on the history of Bangs....enjoy

And the consensus is 'probably a dating event'

But since we never know till we know.....here's our best mystery wheel.
Go ahead, give it a spin.
What do YOU think the weekend will be?

Wheel9.gif

As the wheel spins, let's go over the basics..

Polite begging encouraged...let's see who can beg most effectively.

Oh puhlease great glu goddess of goodness
Give us the spoilers we so earnestly seek.
Teasers, teasers, teasers, please
. (how was that?)

So, lets see pretty pictures, lets see colors and sparkles
Let's decorate this thread like a
thirtsty cheerleader decorating the locker of her Football player
So, you think we should start this thing?

kim-k-bring-it-on.gif

And with that.......threads open.

AlexConfetti.gif

Happy Thursday Dolls and Dude Dolls. Happy Thursday.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Few more hours til the spoilers! Can't wait :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm guessing a Keep The Cameras Rolling event. We haven't had one in a long time and anybody who sports bangs and a heart-shaped purse might as well sport it while on camera.
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm very excited about the hairstyle. I love bangs (or a fringe as we say here in the UK) and am crossing my fingers that it will be earnable.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Bangs are fun. Trouble is, growing them out when you want a change. Our dolls don't have that problem. lol a quick trip to the wardrobe and boom.....not an issue. ;) Is it lazy to hope for a VIP?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Every single time I've gotten a bang I've regretted it lol. When I was little my mom used to do that 80's flip bang where you take the top half and curl it back to give it some poof. Ughhhhhhh
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm really going for keep the cameras rolling event it would make my weekend they are my favourite! I don't want a dating event I'm saving for the Dublin home and can't afford all the dates haha!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Yeah we haven't had a reality show event in a while right? My vote is that too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Time for spoilers!

In addition to the items I mentioned yesterday, you can also get a hot red dress and more silver shoes, as requested. And Naimonster nailed it with her prediction for the guys' hairstyle with bangs. I love the black and silver sneakers!

Anyway, start planning your reality shows and please share your feedback.

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I love the earnables and GB items, but I'm seriously getting annoyed that the men are always getting an earnable hair and the women aren't. I don't want to have to keep spending my hard earned K-Stars trying to get the hair. Please, Glu give us more earnable hair.
  • Options
    DakotaDayDakotaDay Registered Users 13 Posts
    Oooo! Love these weekend items! Thank you for the spoilers.

I wish the girls got those groovy round sunglasse too 😎
    GC: Dakota.Day
    FB: miss.dakota.day
  • Options
    Ok, someone has to wake me up early I'm going to be grinding away. I love the guys hair. It's awesome. Alter it slightly and I'd love that for my girls. ;)

I love love love the red dress.

My first actual 'date' with puterhead after we'd been hanging out for a while. Yes, I wore a red dress red shoes, and carried a red purse. I opened the front door, and he was in a grey jacket, black pants, and a red tie.

Yeah, we're grinding and chasing boxes. lol
    Thank you for the Spoilers Kalinda
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    YESS, I love the earnable items! <3

The top with the cherry tree branches is absolutely stunning <3333
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I'm inlove with these gift boxes items :D Can't wait to start!
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Wow the gift box items are almost identical to things we already have. The hair is nothing I'd wear so of course I'll probably win it.

Earnables are a snooze but I can use that skirt. The top looks like she's been stabbed and is bleeding out.

But here's my big feedback: I became top show way back around Halloween. Can there be something else added to achieve with them?

I mean, I'm not doing the product placement. It's not worth it at all. The vast difference of points and stars gained between Calabasas and every other venue makes it a no-brainer.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I like every single item! The fact that is a Keep Cameras Rolling event makes everything perfect! Thanks Kalinda.

Selena.kkh wrote: »
    I love the earnables and GB items, but I'm seriously getting annoyed that the men are always getting an earnable hair and the women aren't. I don't want to have to keep spending my hard earned K-Stars trying to get the hair. Please, Glu give us more earnable hair.

I'm sorry that girls aren't receiving earnable hair as much they deserve lately, but doesn't sound fair to compare this fact to guys' current situation, because guys were always behind of the girls for so much time, we didn't start to receive earnable hair frequently until last year, also there were many times where we got extra boxes to grind instead of new items and weren't added new items at the store on updates.

Hope soon they start to balance things and everyone can be happy. And IMO that new hair that girls can get on the boxes this weekend is pure perfection, it's worthy of 10 guys' recently earnable hairstyles, wish my doll could have that one.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I am pretty pleased with everything, but I do wish the gift box necklace was silver. I don't know about anyone else but my wardrobe has a serious lack of silver jewelry.

Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    pm1994pm1994 Registered Users 10 Posts
    loved the items..
    but i don't know if i will be able to earn all of the items :(
    Prachi
    KKH level 46
    A+++
    Andriod
    Daily player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The girl's earnable outfit is cute! GB hair is pretty too, something commonly seen on Asian girls.

Love the guy's earnable, I'm all for snapbacks! I want one for the girls too. Not sure how the GB hair will look on Jax yet. Also noticed guys have been getting lots of ripped jeans.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Darn it, finally clothing I am excited about and I am leaving for vacation Friday &#55357;&#56866;. Since it's a reality event maybe I can do it before I lose cell reception on Saturday afternoon.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Wow the gift box items are almost identical to things we already have. The hair is nothing I'd wear so of course I'll probably win it.

Earnables are a snooze but I can use that skirt. The top looks like she's been stabbed and is bleeding out.

But here's my big feedback: I became top show way back around Halloween. Can there be something else added to achieve with them?

I mean, I'm not doing the product placement. It's not worth it at all. The vast difference of points and stars gained between Calabasas and every other venue makes it a no-brainer.

i usually do one or two shows where the product is.... but the rest of the time I take the money and Stars when offered and do Calabasas. I realize I am not upping my achievement levels for it, but they hand me stars and I say yes. I just 4 stars for Vienna, and I haven't been there yet. Lol.

oh Nai....would your -prestart an 8 hour and get a head start of 20 pertain to reality shows too? I'll give that a shot ....but I've always been afraid I wouldn't get the event points. I'll be sure to go out get the announcements and go back. In. I may have messed that up the time I tried. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    As long as you're finishing after the event starts the prestart should work. I do it all the time.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Darn it, finally clothing I am excited about and I am leaving for vacation Friday ��. Since it's a reality event maybe I can do it before I lose cell reception on Saturday afternoon.

What I usually do is to load up my game when I still have connection. I can still play the game even if I lose connection later on. Just make sure not to close your device screen or move out of the game screen. This helped me just last weekend when I took a road trip!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Congrats on the girls getting a Moschino heart bag this weekend!! Definitely a classic piece :3

I'm not sure how many of the guys items I love but I'll look forward to the storyline and just hope for luck with the box hair.

Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry that girls aren't receiving earnable hair as much they deserve lately, but doesn't sound fair to compare this fact to guys' current situation, because guys were always behind of the girls for so much time, we didn't start to receive earnable hair frequently until last year, also there were many times where we got extra boxes to grind instead of new items and weren't added new items at the store on updates.

I mean, I can only agree. I think when it comes to hairstyles the boys are still playing a bit of catch up, especially as far as variety goes. Hopefully the next one is earnable for the lady avatars tho!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Time for spoilers!

In addition to the items I mentioned yesterday, you can also get a hot red dress and more silver shoes, as requested. And Naimonster nailed it with her prediction for the guys' hairstyle with bangs. I love the black and silver sneakers!

Anyway, start planning your reality shows and please share your feedback.

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

I must say Im obsessed with the girl GB items Im really hoping I win the hair or dress they are my favourite, but I will be happy with any of the items. I do agree the necklace would be nicer if it was silver especially since the shoes are silver.

I like the Earnables but IMO the top looks a little weird the blossoms don't look right on the sleeves.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Finally some earnables that are worth grinding for! It's been several weeks since the last time I actually wanted to grind...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I love the cherry blossom blouse! So chic. I'm actually liking a lot of the Korea update clothing -- very avant-garde and KPOP-ish, while still trying to cater to the mainstream a bit. I know some of our Korean players weren't that thrilled by the clothes, however, and they are definitely far more expert on the subject than I!

I will probably chase the hair a bit. These bangs are different from the other bangs styles that have been offered. I'm still not thrilled with the item odds in the gift boxes -- they still seem lower than in the past, which makes me hesitant to spend my stars, but I'll open a few and see what I get.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    very happy with the earnables. I <3 the shirt, does anyone know what it looks like in real life? and even if i'm not a purse doll, I think it's cute and hey, who could go wrong with a black skirt? won't chase the gb stuff, i have the hair from a few weeks ago that kinda looks like that and plenty of red dresses, but I do like the shoes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Ok, so who's going to be here for the hopening in 6 hours? Hydrate dolls hydrate.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »

Earnables are a snooze ...

This was my reaction as well. For example, We already have a black heart shaped purse. My best friend believes you can never have too many pairs of black shoes but does anyone need two black heart shaped purses?

I do love the style of the necklace but wish it were silver.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ok, so who's going to be here for the hopening in 6 hours? Hydrate dolls hydrate.

Lol Koko I'm already up being an adult gotta get the kids to school as much as I loved my car I'll just drive one of my lorries until the insurance company gets back with me.