Options

Weekend Event 5/12/17 - Heart Bag and Bangs!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Qoh, I'll go try that. And thanks for the pre-event 8 hour tip. Worked like a charm.

Koko did you try the pattern yet? I'm dying to chase the hair
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Koko did you try the pattern yet? I'm dying to chase the hair

I just got the hair for Xan! I hope you do, too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    awww, no. I got busy over here. Thanks for reminding me. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Congratulations Nai! :)
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nai can you tell me the method you used for the gift boxes? I wasn't lucky the past events with them, got energy and event points :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I was fully ready to chase the hair down to my very last Kstar but fortunately I won it on my 3rd try :) it's just perfection! Definitely my new favourite hairstyle

I love reality show weekends, so much less stressful and easier to complete than last week's party event! Can't wait to earn the top, it's so cute :) good luck to everyone and I hope you're enjoying the event so far!

Madison is one of the few dolls in my game that is not frozen. She looks amazing with her new hair!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Didnt work for me. I'm sitting here with 243 energy on one game, having blown through 540 points because someone ruined my day for no reason. So no soundspretty, it didnt help me, but clear your aura, think happy thoughts and you'll do better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Madison is one of the few dolls in my game that is not frozen. She looks amazing with her new hair!!!

Hey, Holly! Hope you're well!!!! I'm glad Madison isn't frozen in your game :) I can still see James who thankfully isn't frozen (yay!) but Dixie isn't even in my contacts anymore :( i hope we all get fixed soon...
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    And that device is now done with the event.
    KKH_Screenshot_1494624577403.jpg

Ok, one down, one close behind without benefit of the dark cloud.....im in a good mood really. The landscaoer is coming tomorrow to go over plans to finish the backyard, my sons team came in first with a project, and aside from graduation....he is finished with college. And no more tuition bills. So happy dance from Z
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yay, Koko! That's huge news, you must be so proud of him :) and congrats on Z finishing the event.

I'm 342/600 and still have 2 weekend gigs to complete. Reality show weekends rule!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I'm 400 on Kat's game, and AppleP laughing at z for blowing all those stars, is leisurely tapping away, singing "all night long" as a testament to her tapping tenacity. lol. She's 300 something. Yes, gotta love the reality shows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

RwL1kw8.png?1

YASSS, just set a new record! Plus I reached the max level once more!

You're ready too Koko? Congrats! And great great news about Baba's college!

Talking about college, any news of our dear Bilal? Can't remember the last time I saw him around, wonder if he's too busy with his studies too...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    very displeased with my palette today:

eetJAXK.png?1

only TWO event items, are you serious?! I liked all the GB items (and those of you in the hair--swoon! you look so great!) but there's no way I'm spending another k star knowing my chances are this low.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    WHO writes RT's dialogue?? It's hilarious, I love it!
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    So, this has probably already been mentioned/might be common knowledge, but just thought I'd share in case it helps anyone:

It finally dawned on me not too long ago that it's better to invite ALL of your costars to your reality shows BEFORE you tap on anything. That way the points go to everyone there, and you can level up your costars fairly quickly.

Maybe this was screamingly obvious to everyone else and I'm just a bit slow, but I did countless reality shows before I figured that out. :-) But I do find that it's helpful, so just tossing it out there in case anyone else wasn't aware.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!

RwL1kw8.png?1

YASSS, just set a new record! Plus I reached the max level once more!

You're ready too Koko? Congrats! And great great news about Baba's college!

Talking about college, any news of our dear Bilal? Can't remember the last time I saw him around, wonder if he's too busy with his studies too...

Congrats Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    very displeased with my palette today:

eetJAXK.png?1

only TWO event items, are you serious?! I liked all the GB items (and those of you in the hair--swoon! you look so great!) but there's no way I'm spending another k star knowing my chances are this low.

34j5cp0.jpg

I was a bit luckier, but still only 2 items. This has been going on for a few weeks now where I see more kash/points than items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

He's on FB! I don't see him on K&K either but at least I know he's still alive :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow don't you just hate when the moment when you aren't glued to your device and then you messed up the 6 hr event gig? Ugh I hate when that happens to me. I didn't even wanna check on my game since my device was overheated and dying. And plus, I was multitasking at the moment. I don't like playing my games when my device's battery isn't fully 100% charged.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh wow don't you just hate when the moment when you aren't glued to your device and then you messed up the 6 hr event gig? Ugh I hate when that happens to me. I didn't even wanna check on my game since my device was overheated and dying. And plus, I was multitasking at the moment. I don't like playing my games when my device's battery isn't fully 100% charged.

I hate that too plus I mistakenly clicked 8 hr instead of 3 hr >. <
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm trying to makeup for my event points since I'm kinda far behind when I'm trying to aim for the skirt. My doll has a needy boyfriend and her side piece that needs most of her undivided attention haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm trying to makeup for my event points since I'm kinda far behind when I'm trying to aim for the skirt. My doll has a needy boyfriend and her side piece that needs most of her undivided attention haha :D

I'm behind too been busy with errands so I haven't had the chance to actually engage in this event but I believe you'll get there Carol. :)
  • Options
    Thanks Astray, it's been a long time coming. Now lets see, what was I doing before her was born? hmmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So I decided to give up some kstars and I didn't get the hair BUT the shoes and dress were in the boxes I forgot to take a screenshot of the boxes but I did get the dress!

Screenshot_2017-05-13-15-19-19_zpsyf1ashvc.png

Here's Gabby in the outfit, I bought kstars so I'm buying that hair for her finally, i think it goes well with the dress. :)

imageedit_3_7916130106_zpszsaoknl1.png
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Done and Done! I finish the Keep the cameras rolling events much quicker than others and I dont know why

FullSizeRender%204_1.jpg

I love the hair so much its my favourite thing I have seen in the game in so long. The skirt is so easy to pair with a tone of different tops however the top from the earnables this week goes with nothing in my wardrobe.

IMG_2567_1.jpg
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    So I decided to give up some kstars and I didn't get the hair BUT the shoes and dress were in the boxes I forgot to take a screenshot of the boxes but I did get the dress!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Here's Gabby in the outfit, I bought kstars so I'm buying that hair for her finally, i think it goes well with the dress. :)
    imageedit_3_7916130106_zpszsaoknl1.png

Congratulations, Gabby looks great in it. When my 3 games each got the dress I was so psyched. Wear it well Gab.
    Done and Done! I finish the Keep the cameras rolling events much quicker than others and I dont know why

I love the hair so much its my favourite thing I have seen in the game in so long. The skirt is so easy to pair with a tone of different tops however the top from the earnables this week goes with nothing in my wardrobe.

IMG_2567_1.jpg

And then Drama3 pops up with all her hair looking great.......and I will now return to GBs. lol. I'm feeling luck.

For those in the midst of tapping......have fun and be sure and post your clothes in the Event Fashion thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

You can do it Carol, You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    This was my reaction as well. For example, We already have a black heart shaped purse. My best friend believes you can never have too many pairs of black shoes but does anyone need two black heart shaped purses?

I do love the style of the necklace but wish it were silver.

As someone who has only been playing for a couple of weeks, I'm glad there was an opportunity this weekend to get the black heart bag! It's too bad you already have one but I love it :)
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Lia which boxes did u choose for hair extras? I think there's a sort of Pattern. I always choose 2nd box normally and this time I did third n got 40 *s ..I've been looking here..think I'm noticing 3rd 7th 6th the most for hair..what did u find you're extras in? :)
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    nubcake wrote: »
    As someone who has only been playing for a couple of weeks, I'm glad there was an opportunity this weekend to get the black heart bag! It's too bad you already have one but I love it :)

Hi Nubcake. Welcome to the Forum. Welcome.jpg

I have the heartshaped bag bag that came with Halloween costume, and I like it with evening dresses. But this bag, I can use it with denim, I can use it Balmain. I'm glad you got yours, maybe the daintiest one will be yours through a Throwback some time soon. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary