Weekend Event 5/12/17 - Heart Bag and Bangs!

124Next

Comments

• Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    I've only just got back into this game again and since I last played, reality shows weren't included yet. I've been a big fan of K&K but now that's like dead I have gotten back into Kim's. But thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Also so what's the quickest way possible to complete this weekend event?
    astray wrote: »
    So I decided to give up some kstars and I didn't get the hair BUT the shoes and dress were in the boxes I forgot to take a screenshot of the boxes but I did get the dress!

Screenshot_2017-05-13-15-19-19_zpsyf1ashvc.png

Here's Gabby in the outfit, I bought kstars so I'm buying that hair for her finally, i think it goes well with the dress. :)

imageedit_3_7916130106_zpszsaoknl1.png
    Done and Done! I finish the Keep the cameras rolling events much quicker than others and I dont know why

FullSizeRender%204_1.jpg

I love the hair so much its my favourite thing I have seen in the game in so long. The skirt is so easy to pair with a tone of different tops however the top from the earnables this week goes with nothing in my wardrobe.

IMG_2567_1.jpg

Drama how did u finish so quick? Any tips? Much appreciated! Need all he'll I can get
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Lia which boxes did u choose for hair extras? I think there's a sort of Pattern. I always choose 2nd box normally and this time I did third n got 40 *s ..I've been looking here..think I'm noticing 3rd 7th 6th the most for hair..what did u find you're extras in? :)

Hello there. For me the hair was in the 7th box.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had a gift box meltdown yesterday, ended up with 263 or so energy, and next thing I knew I finished one game early evening. The best thing to do is to grind for energy and just play play play. If you can buy GBs it makes all the difference in the world. when you are not getting event items you get 30 Event points in boxes, or you get Energy that helps. When you both grind and buy boxes, you finish faster. That's it in a nutshell.

Now for specifics...in this event it's best if you own Calabasas. that home gives you the most co stars, and each co star gives one extra event point for each show until you have at least 1 Weekend item, from that point on each costar will give out 2 event points once per show, when you tap the Drama task. Also, invite co stars closest to leveling up. for example when you reach different point levels with them, they'll pay out when they finish the current level with you. You can get energy and even stars.

Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't won a gift box item in weeks. I've been so unlucky lately so that sucks.:(
    I didn't even bother to screenshot my palettes and post it on this thread.
    I'm not understanding why there's no earn able hairstyle to grind for my female dolls?
    It's very rare for me in my case to win a gift box hairstyle or a gift box dress for that matter.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I had a gift box meltdown yesterday, ended up with 263 or so energy, and next thing I knew I finished one game early evening. The best thing to do is to grind for energy and just play play play. If you can buy GBs it makes all the difference in the world. when you are not getting event items you get 30 Event points in boxes, or you get Energy that helps. When you both grind and buy boxes, you finish faster. That's it in a nutshell.

Now for specifics...in this event it's best if you own Calabasas. that home gives you the most co stars, and each co star gives one extra event point for each show until you have at least 1 Weekend item, from that point on each costar will give out 2 event points once per show, when you tap the Drama task. Also, invite co stars closest to leveling up. for example when you reach different point levels with them, they'll pay out when they finish the current level with you. You can get energy and even stars.

Hope this helps.

If only I could afford the Calabasas house it's fairly cheaper in Kim's sisters game. *sighs*
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Had no luck with my GB, and as much as I'd love to have that hairstyle, I'm saving my stars for the next Throwback Sale, which we'll hopefully have next week. :rolleyes:
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Since I lost sleep trying to complete this event for my doll Gabby,i decided to not even pursue the last item for Lucas.

Screenshot_2017-05-14-15-21-08_zpsfwpydclo.png
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Really love the gb items this week, especially the hairstyle and the shoes. So I gave it another try:
    Screenshot_2017-05-14-22-44-18_zpsbxzj3jgp.jpg
    I am thrilled! So happy I got the hair! Didn't dare though to chase the shoes, and that was a good decision, they were not even in the two palettes I opened.
    Screenshot_2017-05-14-22-44-54_zpsecweb5nb.jpg
    My doll thinks she is dreaming lol
    Android