Update v7.0 / 3rd Anniversary WishBook Time

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Do You Know What Time It Is? rs_449x292-141117164105-kim-kardashian-excited.gif Kim Does. And look how excited she is. Alarm.gif It's Time ......well it's almost time. KK:H has a big Anniversary coming up. It's the middle of May, and we haven't even started thinkng about what the surprise packed Update will bring us. I think we've been too busy playing the game. So, here's our 3rd Anniversary Wish Book. Let's talk about the things we hope for. Let your imaginations run wild, because if it's not in the oven for this one, maybe the glu gods will consider it for future improvements.
Pictures are welcome, and if music inspires you, be my guest. Here's my big hope...even more customizations, more help in the wardrobe, maybe a 'back of the closet' for things we don't use. Can you imagine if we could sort our things by color and other orders? I'd pay to fully organize my closet. Put all my red heels together so I can choose quickly and get back to tappin. Kwim? gi88.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    When is the anniversary?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    When is the anniversary?

I think the anniversary is the 27th of June, right Koko?

it's confusing because before you view the forum it says the 2nd of October is when it was released but I know that to not be true or are they stating when the forum was made?
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    More makeup options, like blush, contouring maybe.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm thinking officially the 24th. But.....like the rent the update usually comes in advance. So I'm thinking June's Anniversary Update...well shouldn't it be by the 1st of June? I may be off, well, we all know I'm off, but I mean date wise. I'm going to see when last years update came through. I'm glad I'm not the only excited one. We've got dafodil and Astray on the Update train.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm thinking officially the 24th. But.....like the rent the update usually comes in advance. So I'm thinking June's Anniversary Update...well shouldn't it be by the 1st of June? I may be off, well, we all know I'm off, but I mean date wise. I'm going to see when last years update came through. I'm glad I'm not the only excited one. We've got dafodil and Astray on the Update train.

Well last year we had the big update in april, and I don't recall anything significant happening around June...

EDIT: But I'm more than ready for something game-changing this year :D
    hackers can burn in hell
    Here's the link from the speculation thread, it came May 31st. While we've had big features and improvements at other times of the year, the Anniversary always seems special, because hey....it's the game's birthday. It always seems bigger and better. I'm going to follow my link and read up.

And, I heard there were special things in the works. Sure, that's vague, but it's still a celebration. tenor.gif

I've been saying we should have an option to have the nose of our vehicle in a background. Whatever vehicle we're presently using is at the street in London or Hollywood, with the vehicle behind us. :) Or, a background with the pet we're currently walking. They sound like little things, but it would be adding a changing thing into the bg, so that would be great.

Oh, I've been begging for a bike. I have the clothes, the helmet hair....gimme a bike please? Black with black chrome, slightly extended fork, and a purple candy apple tear drop gas tank. woooohooo.gif

That's my big wish(es)

and to repeat, last years Anniversary update came on May 31st.....that's 16 days from now. Any guess about this year's date?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Cruel Youth. Nice to meet you. I agree, I'd love to be able to put on blush and contouring without having to commit to the entire Nars looks. I have them, but I'd like to change the shadow, the eyebrows....but I love Nars finished looks. SO that would be awesome Cruel Youth.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've been saying we should have an option to have the nose of our vehicle in a background. Whatever vehicle we're presently using is at the street in London or Hollywood, with the vehicle behind us. :) Or, a background with the pet we're currently walking. They sound like little things, but it would be adding a changing thing into the bg, so that would be great.

Minus the pet, the car being in your background is something they tried with Britney's game wasn't it? Some of the cars were on the street but that does sound like an awesome idea, also to add onto that Koko i feel like the cars should let us be able to move around for free in the areas so we won't have to keep paying.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just unfreeze our dolls and I'm a satisfied girl...

Or not...

I want more facial features/ makeup/ hair color (purple, teal...)
    I want to wear long boots and stockings with shorts/pants
    I want to delete friend contacts
    I want more poses (friend hug, holding hands...)
    I want snapbacks, backpacks, head accessories (not connected to hairstyles), body tattoos (not just limited to arm)
    I want more storylines with Maximilian Alucard, Chad Dylan Parker, Tom Lord, Sam Abel

Lastly, I want my fangs.
    PM to add
    astray wrote: »
    Minus the pet, the car being in your background is something they tried with Britney's game wasn't it? Some of the cars were on the street but that does sound like an awesome idea, also to add onto that Koko i feel like the cars should let us be able to move around for free in the areas so we won't have to keep paying.

The cars DO give us free local travel. Between the jet and car (or helicopter) you never have to pay for travel. In the beginning, having the car did NOT pay for travel. But when they introduced the Jet sometime in the 1st year, they said buy the jet the airfare is free, and now all vehicles provide free local. If you have a vehicle and you're paying for hollywood to calabasas, something is wrong.

Oh, unless you mean in Brit's game then never mind (koko backs out of the room smiling at her error)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This pretty much sums things up for me too. I will add better closet organization or the option to organize things ourselves! Some of the items are in places that just don't make sense and in the jewellery section I want all my earrings together in one place and same for necklaces, bracelets, etc.

MAIN REQUEST IS PLEASE UNFREEZE OUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Just unfreeze our dolls and I'm a satisfied girl...

Or not...

I want more facial features/ makeup/ hair color (purple, teal...)
    I want to wear long boots and stockings with shorts/pants
    I want to delete friend contacts
    I want more poses (friend hug, holding hands...)
    I want snapbacks, backpacks, head accessories (not connected to hairstyles), body tattoos (not just limited to arm)
    I want more storylines with Maximilian Alucard, Chad Dylan Parker, Tom Lord, Sam Abel

Lastly, I want my fangs.
    The cars DO give us free local travel. Between the jet and car (or helicopter) you never have to pay for travel. In the beginning, having the car did NOT pay for travel. But when they introduced the Jet sometime in the 1st year, they said buy the jet the airfare is free, and now all vehicles provide free local. If you have a vehicle and you're paying for hollywood to calabasas, something is wrong.

Oh, unless you mean in Brit's game then never mind (koko backs out of the room smiling at her error)

Ohh okay didn't know that thanks for the clarification Koko. :)
  • sdavis56sdavis56 Registered Users 16 Posts
    More adventures! I'm on level 43 and I've had no quests the past two weeks other than the weekend events! Also, allow more levels for the different achievements!
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    1. MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP (Please, glu gods!)
    I'm talking highlighters, countour, blush, maybe allowing more than one eye shadow color, metallic lipsticks. Give us all you can think of!

2. Kendall & Kylie looks
    I know they have their own game, but they are killing it with their fashion and we used to get some of their looks once in a while, i wish we had some of their new looks.

3. Lip Ring!
    Just like Kim, please Glu!

4. Children
    Our kids need their wardrobe updated! Its been awhile. Maybe let them grow up too?

5. More Reality Shows Prizes
    It takes FOREVER to gain viewers and it's really hard to get excited about the reality prizes since we need ridiculous amounts to reach the goals. For example, I'm at 30million viewers but to get the next silver partnership I need 60 million (!). Gaining 200k per 8h show, it would take 300 (!) shows for me to get there (and thats only the SILVER one). With more prizes in between, things become a little more feasible and enjoyable.
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    All of these mentioned above would be just amazing! I have some ideas also:

1. CUSTOMIZATION: ability to choose different body types. I know it may be huge change but just look on Kardashian-Jenner familly! Their bodies are so different! It would improve self-confidence in so many players!

2. CLOTHING: more options to style our dolls. For example ability to wear those high boots with shorts or the ability to wear jackets over thirts and dresses - we all LOVE to play with fashion! :o

3. HAIRSTYLES: if some hair goes with hat or smth - let us seperate them :)

4. WARDROBE: more Lookbook slots! i mean MORE :D and yes, it would be so awesome if we could organize our wardrobes the way we like.

5. CLOTHES: give us more looks from Kendall or Kylie. or other models out there. or Rihanna! she is SO amazing!

6. KIDS: dear Glu, we have our children for 3 years now and they still look like 1month... i mean LOL :confused:

7. PETS: let us pose with our cute and amazing animal friends in the photobooth! and if we get a full sized horse in any future house - let us mount it. imagine this! it would be so FUN!

8. PHOTOBOOTH: give us more poses! and i would love one-colored backgrounds like in Kendall&Kylie game..

9. PARTNER: if we date a NPC let us change his name and skin color - couse... why not?

10. FACEBOOK: Glu, please repair the FB contacts list issue - i mean it's so annoying.. :(

I would love to see those improvements in KKH in he future. I know that the one with different body types would be huge - but it so important! Kim has beutifull shapes! Why we couldn't have an option to look as amazing as she? And all those different girls and boys out there - we are ALL beautifull the way we are! Think about it Glu - there are more players who wish to see that happen :o
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
    Good morning. I love all these possibilities. It's always fun after the update comes, to go back and see how much of that we've wished for. Here's what I remember about Anniversary Updates from memory. 1st one.....Boom Come and get your Baybays! And the 2nd is more vaque to me, I am pretty sure a boatload of new improved achievements popped up. Oh, and celebrety perks?, and reality run ins? But the biggest impact was that the perks. I opened my game after the update and all this stuff started flowing down for me, xp, stars, and I started getting clothes. It was all the built up celeb perk points I'd achieved so far, but when the program began all the retrostuff started coming down from the screen sky like a gorgous blizzard of things. I know that has to have triggered a memory for all the oldtimers that experienced it. And a few Androids were glitched. I remember one of my dolls, and vats not getting it working for a few days, and then....boy did glu make it rain on us.

See, that's what excites me. You never know when they'll have come up with something else like that, that we have no idea is going to happen and then just does.

Unfortunately, (and I so hope I'm wrong) I think if they had the fix to our appearance issues, the freeze, they'd fix it with a special patch. Those little updates the just fix issues? I don't think they'd make us wait. But, when I hear the update is in.....I'm going to dress all 3 dolls absofreakin fabulously, and then go take the update. You know. Just in case my friends start seeing my dolls live time again. If nothing happens, ehh. they go to the closet, put on some sweats, and head to the nearest freezer for a pint of chunky munkie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Good morning. I love all these possibilities. It's always fun after the update comes, to go back and see how much of that we've wished for. Here's what I remember about Anniversary Updates from memory. 1st one.....Boom Come and get your Baybays! And the 2nd is more vaque to me, I am pretty sure a boatload of new improved achievements popped up. Oh, and celebrety perks?, and reality run ins? But the biggest impact was that the perks. I opened my game after the update and all this stuff started flowing down for me, xp, stars, and I started getting clothes. It was all the built up celeb perk points I'd achieved so far, but when the program began all the retrostuff started coming down from the screen sky like a gorgous blizzard of things. I know that has to have triggered a memory for all the oldtimers that experienced it. And a few Androids were glitched. I remember one of my dolls, and vats not getting it working for a few days, and then....boy did glu make it rain on us.

See, that's what excites me. You never know when they'll have come up with something else like that, that we have no idea is going to happen and then just does.

Unfortunately, (and I so hope I'm wrong) I think if they had the fix to our appearance issues, the freeze, they'd fix it with a special patch. Those little updates the just fix issues? I don't think they'd make us wait. But, when I hear the update is in.....I'm going to dress all 3 dolls absofreakin fabulously, and then go take the update. You know. Just in case my friends start seeing my dolls live time again. If nothing happens, ehh. they go to the closet, put on some sweats, and head to the nearest freezer for a pint of chunky munkie.

Oh you mean the maintenance updates we usually get, Koko

I feel bad for the others who have friends that are frozen in the game. I don't have that issue but I hope it gets fixed soon
    I'm not sure what to call them, in other computer programs they call them patches? A file that fixes a glitch in a system. Maintenance to me would be like light housework. A load of wash, a little vacumming.....the unfreeze would be like putting in a new tile bathroom.
    Maintenance to me would be like a flu shot, a vitamin, maybe even a high colonic....the unfreeze would be like a difibrillation.

But you know what...maintenance sounds nice and simple. So glu....bring on the maintenance file. We're ready. But I still don't think that will be in the Update like a gift.

Even better....lately, the more I feel something won't happen...the more it does. so ok. if the UnFreeze is in the Anniversary Update, I'll adopt the name Wrong Way Kokonut, and you can all kall me WrongWay for a while. It would be soooooo worth it.

Once my dolls are changing clothes in other games...you can call me anything you want.
    .........................for a day. (and I won't even delete this. *wink)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah I know what patches are learnt all about it during my time in uni as an engineer major, a game i won't name since it is basically the competition has patches all the time sometimes they fix the issue sometimes they make it worse but whatever the issue is behind the friends freezing let's cross our fingers koko and pray the anniversary update fixesthem plus provide us with more stuff. I am thinking of more VIP storylines too but whatever they bring us in the anniversary update I'll probably be blown away same way I was when they updated our dolls plus Kim's logo.

I'm even more excited now! :o
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    More levels with babies. I'm maxed out on achievements and haven't visited my kids in months (bad momma). Perhaps there's a way to incorporate a stroller and add taking the kid/kids on a vacation could be an achievement?

Also, repeating what I've suggested all over the forum, please update the wedding options. We need more wedding attire, veils, LOCATIONS (including a quickie wedding chapel in Vegas), bouquets would be nice and the option to take wedding photos or at least a wedding portrait with the spouse wearing their wedding attire.

I love all the other suggestions here as well. I'm excited to see what Glu comes up with!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    -- Add new prizes for the Top Shows List & the Achievements List
    (I'm at 575 million viewers ... I know ... I play too much!! :p)
    -- Half price sale for the wardrobe items and bring back the throwback sale in the wardrobe during VIP events, at least twice a year (Black Friday & Anniversary)
    ** Last Black Friday was the first Black Friday sale I had but the VIP items disappointed me. I had no motivation spending the Kstars I saved. So, please give us another true VIP weekend with 50% off sale ... even better adding a TB sale in the wardrobe!!
    -- Bring back the old pose for friend relationship and add new pose for romance relationship in the photo booth.
    -- Be able to delete ghost friend contacts, change relationship from romance to professional.
    -- Would love to have Nai's suggestion: wear long boots and stockings with shorts/pants & Robyn's suggestion: wear jackets over shirts and dresses (This option is available in Nicki Minaj's game, so it's doable.)

That's it FOR NOW! Thanks for listening!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    We already have tons of locations, but if new locations are added I'd love to see new neighborhoods in some of the cities we already have, like in LA and NY. I feel like new neighborhood could easily be added to London and Paris for example, and probably to Tokyo and San Francisco too -- and others that I'm not as familiar with.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I just want to be able to date Cassio lol
    Cassio kinda creeps me out lol
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I want to be able to take my baby out to a play place or even just walk around with them. More long styles for the guys would be nice and while the April Fool's day top is really fun I would love actual toplessness for the male avatars as a closet buyable option. I'd even be happy to have that in VIP & have to wait to get it a month or two.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Hey guys...when did we have those 2 TB open box sales? The holiday 2014 big hair was 200stars, vats bought his hair outright, did he not? There ere at least 2 like that. I'm looking snd I can't find them anywhere. : (
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Is anyone else not getting daily gift boxes? I can't remember the last time I got one :confused:
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hey guys...when did we have those 2 TB open box sales? The holiday 2014 big hair was 200stars, vats bought his hair outright, did he not? There ere at least 2 like that. I'm looking snd I can't find them anywhere. : (

Where is Linda? I am sure she knows. Ugh, I remember this sale, I spent so many kstars ... Yes, everybody was searching for Vats to tell him the news about his dream-hairstyle...and you Koko changed your signature to #fangsforNai
    Android
    Soundspretty gave me one link that's all I needed. Hmmmm, Costa Rica. How far in advance do we usually get these teasers from Kim?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    According to my screenshots, we had the TB sale in our wardrobe four times in September 2016!

IMG_5646.jpg

Sep. 6, 2016

IMG_5574.jpg

Sep. 12, 2016

IMG_5575.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers