6.6 Update

Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
47955C3C-5836-4E87-9FE8-EE6C7B649404.png
Kim just left a teaser on Snapchat of a new location we're getting!!
GC: tarabella08
Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
XoXo
Prev1345678

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Soundspretty gave me one link that's all I needed. Hmmmm, Costa Rica. How far in advance do we usually get these teasers from Kim?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Secret's out! In the next update, we're adding Costa Rica and you can purchase a hotel to run as a business. Keep the suggestions coming for future updates.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Ok, I don't know about you.....but that tells me we have 2 updates to look forward to. 6.6 coming out....gee, what do you think? the teaser came out, Kalinda confirmed next up is 6.6 (Anniversary was not on the costa rica banner, and the Anniv. update has always been a full number)

Anyone else tingling? First two confirmations in print about our next update. Woo Hoo
    Guanacaste-_North-_Pacific-_Coast-69937.jpg

Costa Rica Here We Come!
    And Look!!!!! We get a chance to own a luxury hotel?
    Oh, I can't wait. (Do we get to live in the Penthouse?)
    When's it coming????

Costa2.jpg

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Update-Red-Button.jpg
    Here's the Big ole Button. Go ahead Kim. Hit it.
    Glu? Kalinda? Jonathan? How about Kris?
    Oh for the love of all things KK:H.....Will somebody push the button?

I wanna go to Costa Rica! Come On.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ohh that sounds exciting i remember when I was level 30 on my IOS game sadly someone stole my phone something tells me i won't get the hotel storyline until I'm at a certain level once we do get the update.

Two updates? Glu is pretty much spoiling us as usual, praising them as always.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Ah I'm screaming with excitement! Costa Rica here we come!! I'm hoping for cute summer outfits too!
    but the bigger question......how long usually between a teaser like that.....and the update? Are we talking days, weeks? I can't think without caffeine. Off to fix that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    but the bigger question......how long usually between a teaser like that.....and the update? Are we talking days, weeks? I can't think without caffeine. Off to fix that.
    I might not be looking in the right place but judging from the official Facebook page, it's usually not more than a couple days. Maybe a week, tops, but that's just me being both cautious and too lazy to check all of them. It's totally possible Facebook hasn't always posted things right away, or it could be this is a break in the pattern, but I can't find any examples of them teasing something more than two or three days in advance. But someone please correct me if you remember differently.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm always so excited for updates so woohoo for that!! But I am becoming quite saturated with all these businesses we own. I still haven't purchased the theme park, when I've always been the person who HAS to have everything. When is it too much I wonder?
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    What if maybe we will get 2 updates? Like, Costa Rica one and Anniversary one? They released the spoiler pic too soon. The update was expected next week.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    I'm always so excited for updates so woohoo for that!! But I am becoming quite saturated with all these businesses we own. I still haven't purchased the theme park, when I've always been the person who HAS to have everything. When is it too much I wonder?

I only own 3 and I have a hard enough time trying to remember them :( Plus it's hard to sneak in those gigs between events.
    sarabikkh wrote: »
    What if maybe we will get 2 updates? Like, Costa Rica one and Anniversary one? They released the spoiler pic too soon. The update was expected next week.

Um we are getting two updates..
    Yup. 6.6 the Costa Rica update is the next one, and the Anniversary is the one after that. I love clothes. I hope we get lots and lots of new clothes with Costa Rica. :) Colorful, summery gorgous clothes. that's all. oh, and hair. new hair. and I can't wait to see what the home looks like.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ah I'm screaming with excitement! Costa Rica here we come!! I'm hoping for cute summer outfits too!

You bet! You can own lots of tropical prints :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yeah. But when? I hope today and not next week.
    Yeah. But when? I hope today and not next week.

It probably will be next week when we receive the Costa Rica update since the anniversary is in June we might not receive the anniversary update until the end of May or the beginning of June, remember patience is key.
    Yeah, but why would you release an update to release another one, after 2 weeks. We have the Anniversary update on 31, so 2 updates so close? It doesn't make sense.
    Yeah, but why would you release an update to release another one, after 2 weeks. We have the Anniversary update on 31, so 2 updates so close? It doesn't make sense.

we've had plenty of back to back updates with this game I seem to recall those back to back updates took place in March or April, i thought it was strange but I was ok with it. Kim and her family went to Costa Rica so she wanted to share the amazing experience she had visiting with us the gamers so she added it to her game.

I'm pretty excited about this no complaints on my end. :)
  • KKHeezyKKHeezy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Two updates coming? Costa Rica and an anniversary one? I'm so glad I started playing again!
    PLATFORM: Doll 1: Android/ Doll 2: Facebook
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    You bet! You can own lots of tropical prints :)

Sounds great!!
    Are we getting an update today or not? Like the whole fandom is messed up because of the promotional banner and news. Like we were expecting the Anniversary Update next week on Monday, but now you dropped the news and we are messed up.
    Are we getting an update today or not? Like the whole fandom is messed up because of the promotional banner and news. Like we were expecting the Anniversary Update next week on Monday, but now you dropped the news and we are messed up.

Like thinkthistle stated we probably are not getting the update until a couple of days or possibly a week from now they never stated on twitter or Facebook when the update was taking place and the Costa Rica update isn't the actual Anniversary update. We aren't exactly sure when they're gonna roll out the anniversary update, GLU can be a bit unpredictable with their updates at times.

Sorry that you'll more than likely have to make some adjustments to your fandom.
    Glu will never confirm a release date. So, let's dream and anticipate...I did like the clothes in the graphic announcement. Do you realize we aren't even talking about the ability to own a luxury hotel. That is going to look sensational I imagine.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, let's hope. But the update would make sense to be released today or tomorrow. Idk, that's what Instagran Community thinks.
    Glu will never confirm a release date. So, let's dream and anticipate...I did like the clothes in the graphic announcement. Do you realize we aren't even talking about the ability to own a luxury hotel. That is going to look sensational I imagine.

the thought of owning an amusement park excites me way more than the thought of owning a luxurious hotel. NO wait owning both excites me. :)
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Yeah, let's hope. But the update would make sense to be released today or tomorrow. Idk, that's what Instagran Community thinks.

Sarabikkh, with each update we get 4 weekend events. The coming weekend is our fourth one, so the update will most likely come next week.
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

I know that, but they wouldn't release a promotional pic so fast. Like they never released it so fast, or promoting it so much, idk, I dont really care because Glu has its own things
    :rolleyes: this literally feels so pointless atm as if we are just going in a circle trying to explain something that is self-explanatory, if you go back to the first post in this thread it explains that Kim Kardashian shared a sneak peek of the Costa Rica update on her Twitter and on her snapchat (which is true i follow her on snapchat and twitter) the Kim Kardashian Hollywood twitter account retweeted it as well as shared it on the Kim Kardashian Hollywood instagram account so technically GLU didn't promote it themselves (in fact I dunno who controls the instagram or kkh twitter so can't say GLU staff members) it isn't on their twitter at all now idk if GLU has an instagram and it was shared on it but Kalinda did confirm it wasn't a rumour.
    Well we're certainly buzzing about it. lol. Ah sweet Anticipation...but there's no right or wrong. It will come when it comes, but it won't be long. But logically, they're not going to spread an event between two versions of the game. So....we're pretty safe till that's over.

Hey, off topic, is KUWTK showing Scott TMZ said he's gone off again.I think Kris has been tremendously supportive of him, but losing his folks like that. I hope he and Kourt fix it. I haven't been watching for a couple of weeks, and I haven't a clue what's going on. Anybody?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well we're certainly buzzing about it. lol. Ah sweet Anticipation...but there's no right or wrong. It will come when it comes, but it won't be long. But logically, they're not going to spread an event between two versions of the game. So....we're pretty safe till that's over.

Hey, off topic, is KUWTK showing Scott TMZ said he's gone off again.I think Kris has been tremendously supportive of him, but losing his folks like that. I hope he and Kourt fix it. I haven't been watching for a couple of weeks, and I haven't a clue what's going on. Anybody?

Well...I tend to read about them since I love Kim, aha. PLUS I follow KUWTK on my Google app. I think I'm not sure but I think in the episode where they were in Costa Rica, Scott invited a lady friend with him on the trip and it kinda started some drama and i read that kourtney supposedly told Scott, he ruined any chances of them ever getting back together because of that situation i think, so he more than likely is being kicked from their show for what he allegedly did. Apparently there was a lot of conflict and tension during their Costa Rica holiday, Kim called Khloe a "big bully", apparently.