Zoë's iOS Clothes Changed!!!!!!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
OMg, I still work with my friends, frozen or not, and for the longest time Zoe has been frozen in the cream earmuphs, beige minidress/longer coat combo with the short metallic beige quilted booties for the longest time.

um, today she's wearing a short pink minidress. Can someone else confirm this? I'm searching for any others that look like they've changed. I'm missing Linda and Angeline, Holly's doll has been gone for a while.... James Melton is gone now too. A LOT of my iOS friends are missing. But I swear, Zoë has changed her clothes.

Max, you know I immediately checked you, same rocking boots and Gemini sweatshirt/dress. But Zoë froze a lot faster than you did. I better go finish that party, but please somebody check their zoë doll.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Koko I can confirm she did indeed change clothes in my game as well. That is exciting!
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    phew. breathe. ok, bad thing, it's not new clothes, and also bad she hasn't logged in since January. but I pmd her, it's still exciting. Any movement is good.

I hope I didn't just yell fire in a movie theatre, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it. Even if it's a false alarm, I'm excited. lol. Nai.....I checked and you're still rocking the cut out dress and sweater. :( But today, I'm going to be exited about it. And I'll see if there are any answers to be gotten. :) (this is more exciting than the event. lol) Ooooooooh, maybe glu is working on her's to get her baby back...and they stumbled on a fix?

Did I just yell fire again?
    Forgive me if I get peoples hopes up but we can confirm

Zoë's doll changed her clothes - iOS

talk-amongst-yourselves-o.gif

Could have been triggered by anything, So I'm just hoping we hear from Zoë soon. I'm not good at waiting.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko, I don't think Zoe was frozen, I think she just hasn't been changing her outfits. Every other doll that I KNOW is frozen is still wearing the same things :( I agree though, it's exciting that Zoe logged in to change :D
    I thought she complained early on that she was frozen too. But, if she hadn't been changing, maybe she's suddenly started again? No one who is playing doesn't change their clothes for 6 months. I sent a pm, but if anyone can reach out another way...... I'm going to go check back and see if she said she was frozen. Thanks Sugar. Koko's still tracking it down. heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you Sugar. Zoë's problem was NOT freezing. Though she complained bitterly that she couldn't see us changing. What happened to her was her missing baby, and husband, and friends.

Ok, well, let's just switch out frame of reference, this isn't a thread about her changing so maybe we will too, this is now a thread about how if her clothes changed, maybe her babies are back and she is playing again. So, maybe we'll see her happy face back in here.

Sorry for the false alarm, I saw her in new clothes and thought I should gather some mirh and head out following the brightest star. Or like the MP Holy Grail. The castle Anthrax, where they think they've seen the light of the grail....Turns out the lusty 'sisters' forgot to turn off the porch light, which looks like a glowing grail. The nights were ok with the turnabout *wink wink.
    So we'll be happy that maybe she's back. Plus....now when I invite her somewhere, she doesn't look like she's ready for the Thanksgiving day parade.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary