Constant freezing issue

Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
I've recently had a lot more issues with KKH freezing and dropping lately.
It happens when I click to the closet to change clothes, but more often it's after a video has finished playing (it stops at 0 seconds and then just drops). When I click the app to reopen, it takes a few seconds to 'think' and then opens.
I'm on an iPhone7 (a few GB of free space).

Anyone else having this issue??

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Have you removed the ads through a star shop purchase? I only ask because I had a device, and android doing the same exact thing, I realized the ads were crashing my device. I bought a pack of stars, and that killed the ads for me. When those ads disappeared, I had no more problems with the device. If that's not what you're looking for, my only suggestions since you have more than 2 GBs free, make sure you have a good strong wifi connection, and try shutting down other apps and things. If your problem persists, maybe customer care has a better suggestion. I'm really sorry this is happening.

You can contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game to see if the Support team can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hey Kokokokonut,
    Thanks for the ideas. I'd prefer to avoid paying for that pack because it's not always when ads show up.
    My wifi is very strong (yay Japan!) and I generally close down other apps...
    I'll try contacting customer care to see if they have any info.