Monday Midweek News? 05/16/17 Anyone's Guess

Comments

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sorry but I have to echo what everybody is saying, party midweek is pretty impossible to finish and quite unreasonable considering people work or go to school. There's only so many times I can pop to the loo without my colleagues raising an eyebrow. But having said that I might not be as bothered as others because I only have 5 TB items left, none of which that exciting so I'm ok not to finish this week. Still, it would be nice to have a bit of understanding from Glu.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So far so good. 25 k-stars in my first box, plus I got a k-star from finishing a party :D

I'm going for at least the second box and depending on where I'm at I may grind for the gold but it's impossible to get further than that. I don't know how some people do it. I can't even get to the last box during weekend party events. The only times I've been able to finish were like Halloween and New Year's when we got an extra day.
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I agree that the party midweek event is really hard to complete, but I think that every kind of midweek event we have (except SYS) is, and I wish that Glu would realise that many of us have like jobs and school going on, and that 600 points for ONE throwback box is extremely ridiculous. I just literally don't have time to complete this and I'm not even gonna try.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I actually never win anything but kstars or money sometimes energy during throwback events so I don't bother participating in them since i never make it to the throwback box.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Parties used to be way easier about 2 years ago, we were all so happy whenever we had party events. Then they turned it against us. I'm not b!tching lol, we're not.

Really? I didn't know that. We better stop talking about how easy the reality show event is. It will be changed in no time. :(

I wish we have professional gig event during the week. It's the time I do all my game business! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Does anyone remember what changed about party events? I can't remember if we ever had a bonus star or not. That would actually help out a ton with these type of events.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Does anyone remember what changed about party events? I can't remember if we ever had a bonus star or not. That would actually help out a ton with these type of events.

I agree a bonus star would help so much! I wasn't playing that far back so I dont know what changed with the parties however I wish they were not as time consuming or tricky to get 600 pts. Im off all week so I have more time to play but not as much as I need to finish the TB box! :(

I finished my first two boxes

Box 1 (not too exciting) I got a new top so I was very happy FullSizeRender%205.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

Box 2, Im very annoyed over this I was going to pick the box with the earrings and then I stupidly got over excited and clicked the wrong box!! Hate when that happens.
    FullSizeRender%206.jpg
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Honestly, even when I don't have school or work, I'm not able to finish party events.
    Where's the tb sale though?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If anyone's missing the Throwback Sale, please tell us which platform you're playing on.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Honestly, even when I don't have school or work, I'm not able to finish party events.
    Where's the tb sale though?

OMG I thought it was only my game! How come there is no TB sale is it coming tomorrow maybe?
    It's 10am where I am and I finished my first party 7 energy left from a full bar! 17/25 points oh it's gonna be a long midweek event! Also where are the throwbacks sale items? I don't see a sale in my closet anyone else?

I believe the throwback sale is referring to the popup where you can open a throwback box for 60 k-stars. The popup itself is titled "#throwbacksale" but it's not really a "sale" so is a little confusing :)
    I believe the throwback sale is referring to the popup where you can open a throwback box for 60 k-stars. The popup itself is titled "#throwbacksale" but it's not really a "sale" so is a little confusing :)

Awww thanks so much, yea I was a little confused with the title thanks for clearing that up.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got Kash in my first box and K-stars in my second!! Really have good hopes in finishing the event: it's my day off tomorrow and I'm binge watching Netflix so I can tap during that!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Even if the point value was knocked back down to 500 points for the party TB, it'd be grand.

I realize Glu thinks they're making more money popping it up to 600 but jeez, be a little kinder with the party midweek. It's near impossible and I don't think anyone is doling out kstars to get the earned one. That doesn't make mathematical sense.

The only reason I have an unexpected good start is because I woke up super early to take my dog to the vet and set that timer wrong.

Anyway, I'm praying for a VIP with something glam this weekend cuz I legit have no time to grind. It's my twin nephews' birthday Tuesday and I need to spend all weekend making gingerbread men.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hey, I recently hacked KKH and I can't see any of the Mid Week TB events. Any ideas why?

:confused:That is your answer right there it could be because you chose to illegally hack their game and not play the legit way they usually ban hackers accounts which forfeits their ability and right to participate in events.
  • K_FaithH_K789K_FaithH_K789 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys, I recently started playing KKH again after my brother basically deleted my profile. Anyways I was asking, any ideas on why me and my sister can't see any of the Mid Week TB events?
    astray wrote: »
    :confused:That is your answer right there it could be because you chose to illegally hack their game and not play the legit way they usually ban hackers accounts which forfeits their ability and right to participate in events.

giphy.gif
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Box 2, Im very annoyed over this I was going to pick the box with the earrings and then I stupidly got over excited and clicked the wrong box!! Hate when that happens.
    FullSizeRender%206.jpg

I got those earrings in my first box. VERY slowly making my way to the 2nd box. Will probably stop after the 3rd since I have so many quests backed up and I hardly ever get the TB box with parties.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    *tsk tsk*

GM_20170516_221910_zpsyfjdbwle.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hey - no throwback sale for me - I'm playing on fb.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey guys, I recently started playing KKH again after my brother basically deleted my profile. Anyways I was asking, any ideas on why me and my sister can't see any of the Mid Week TB events?

i'm so sorry this is happening. Please pm your Hollywood ID # to KalindaKing and she'll take a look at your game and see what the issue is. Your sister's as well. ;) Welcome to the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mary - Lou wrote: »

1st thing in the morning I'll try to find out about Gb for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    You guys made me giggle and I haven't even had my morning coffee yet :D:rolleyes:

I got energy in my second box. Not only that, but the box I chose was surrounded by items in the boxes to the left, right, and bottom of it. Grrrr..

My manager scheduled a team event tomorrow afternoon so I'm stopping here because I won't be able to get on my phone and I feel like any effort to get to the gold box will just be wasted. I'd probably just win cash anyway :p Good luck to everyone still going!
    Morning Dolls. Happy Wednesday. Who's up and tapping? Hi SoundsPretty...don't you just hate how work interferes with the game? Baba's gf is home for his graduation tomorrow. So, today is company-up the house, make dinner and invite her, and get Baba to fix up the patio. My new chaises came yesterday, they are grey wicker, kinda match the trex deck...and Baba has to powerwash. He doesn't realize, but all the things he didn't do because he was busy with school? He's mine now. muhahahaha. Ok, so his graduation is tomorrow. Then Sat he, his GF and her brother and mother go up to New Paltz for her Graduation, stay for her friends' the next day and then he and she come home for good on Sunday. I don't know whether to downsize or add on.

To anyone graduating this year, congratulations, and even if the future seems scary, build a good support system, you'll do great. :)

And now I feel old. I want to polish chrome on the bike but I guess I'll make my bed instead. But I've been tapping for a few hours, and I think I might get the 3rd Prize. WooHoo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Good morning! I am here and I am tap tap tapping!! I think I will get to the Throwback box!
    It is really hot today over here so I'm tapping while sunbathing lol!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Sounds busy Koko! The work thing tomorrow is actually going to be pretty fun. He's taking us to a baseball game so we're going to tailgate and get there about 2:30pm but then the game doesn't start until like 7:15? I'm taking a six pack and calling it a day because otherwise I will die.

So there's that then I took the day off Friday 1. because I'll get home late and 2. Hubby is going on a bachelor party road trip and leaving Friday afternoon. So I thought we could have breakfast and spend some time together before he does that. He's going to be gone until Tues or Wed (yay!) and then next Thurs we're headed to Texas to visit my parents over Memorial Day weekend. Phew!
    Wow congratulations on your son's graduation, Koko!!! Sounds like a great and proud day tomorrow!

Your work thing sounds great, Soundspretty! Have fun!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey dolls, take a look on these:
    FRSO6SA.png?1
    7rSipqR.png?1

I've never see this to happen before! These are my two black boxes, the second set reprised all the first palette prizes just changing their positions!!!

I also got K-Stars in my gold box, think I need more an entire day to reach the last box.

Hoping to win something that Vats will actually wear. Party all the way to 600 and get krap on exchange, makes me want to sit on a pineapple.:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Mary - Lou wrote: »

Hey, please try to clear your browser's cache
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.