Problem with throwback mid-week event?

BlackWhiteBlackWhite Registered Users 7 Posts
[FONT=&amp]Hi all, I'm a new member, just found out this forum and I hope everyone can help me :D (My English is bad so if you guys hard to understand please be sympathy for me)

First, I've played this game since July 2015, until now I've possessed almost all Weekend Event Items (unless Real-Money Items) and only lost some Weekend-Items during the time ~July 2016 to August,1st 2016 cuz of game crashing error (Blackscreen loading and these items I've lost still haven't appeared at the TB Sales yet). And, last 4 weeks I've opened all items remains which I haven't got before from Throw Back Sales (Primarily Hairstyle and that's meant I've got all available items Glu/KKH sold at TB Sales UNTIL THIS MOMENT), then the following weeks I didn't get any Mid-Week Events anymore (nothing pop-up - even the Rapid Recharge). So, totally I've missed 4 Mid-Week Events: 1 Fashion-Week Event, 2 TB Sales Event, and 1 Week which reward are 2 Black Boxes, 1 Golden Box and 1 Throw Back Box, and finally, today is Dec,2nd 2016 and I really don't wanna miss the next Mid-Week Event at Dec,12nd.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]*By the way, Weekend-Event is still working fine, I still got the mini-update then got the Event pop-up, just not received any Mid-Week Event only.

Anyone get this issue same me? I've sent the ticket to Glu Customer Care and they didn't responded yet. I'm afraid this issue happened because I have no more items can open from Throw Back Boxes. Is that...right?

My Device: Android 4.4.2[/FONT]

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Welcome to the forum! Can you please send me a private message with your ID?

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BlackWhiteBlackWhite Registered Users 7 Posts
    Welcome to the forum! Can you please send me a private message with your ID?

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")

I've sent you the private message including my Hollywood ID, please read & help me asap, 3 days remaining until next Mid-Week Event
    Yeah. No mid-week event again
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you sent that info to Kalinda, you're in good hands. I'm sure she'll help with this. I am sorry you're not getting the events, have you gotten a reply from your pm? If not, I'll see if I can help find out your status.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've just sent the newest message since the event started today to her and still waiting for her respond.
    Ok, well, I put in a request about this after I replied to you. But if you sent her the info she requested, I'm sure it's been turned over to the team for review. When there is nothing to report status wise, they rarely communicate to just say there is no news, so i wouldn't worry. As I said you're in good hands. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, well, I put in a request about this after I replied to you. But if you sent her the info she requested, I'm sure it's been turned over to the team for review. When there is nothing to report status wise, they rarely communicate to just say there is no news, so i wouldn't worry. As I said you're in good hands. :)

Thanks Koko. Still waiting
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    I am with the same problem on my game, the Mid-Week event, Throwback Sale, rapid recharge never show to me, just the weekend event. I need help!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please contact Support so we can look at your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I try to contact the support, but i don't have an answer and the event finish tomorrow. I need a fast solution for my problem.
    I'm sorry, but reaching out to support is the way to go. Have you submitted a ticket to Customer Care?
    Please contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game so the Support team can help.

Again, sorry this is happening, but they'll be happy to help when they get to your ticket, and they do appreciate your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And I sent a message through the site and the application, but that's already been three days, and so far nobody has restored my message, just a confirmation that it was received two days ago. I do not know what this "ticket" would be, I just sent the messages explaining my problem and specifying the version of Adroid I use.
    Ok you've sent in the ticket, the message asking for help. THere is a small queue, but as soon as your message is up for review, they'll look into it for you. I know it's frustrating, but hang in there, I'm sorry there is no faster answer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My problem still not fixed. Anybody from Glu contact me for email or in the app (yes, make a two weeks or more since I start to asking for help and I sent messages on the forum, in the game, for email, in the Glu website and from the Play Store). This is SO frustrating. I feel like Glu don't give a s**it for the problem with the game, just give your money for them.