Monday Midweek News? 05/16/17 Anyone's Guess

124Next

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I am so glad to come to this thread and see the great items that you guys got in your TB boxes! Party midweeks are a slog-- I do not enjoy them, but I do them anyway because, frankly, I'm a little crazy and I HAVE to get any TB items I can. I got cash, stars, cash in my first three boxes, though each had some items in them, and here was my TB palette:

QJ5TREy.png?1

Not actually a very exciting palette, overall. 2 nice dresses, some shoes, some jewelry, and the blazer over bandeau. I'm not crazy about this piece-- Everly's not super-into wearing white, actually, but it's not a pineapple!

Onro11j.jpg

Here's Everly modeling her new piece. I intentionally put her in the hair from the last VIP, because seeing the spoilers reminded me that I never put on the hair I spent so much for last time!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    in my best Charlie Brown voice, I got kash in my gold box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    in my best Charlie Brown voice, I got kash in my gold box

LOL at Charlie Brown voice.. I got the same. :(

Congrats to those who had nice surprises in their TB boxes this week!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Out of time and I was so close to getting that 4th box! Ugh it's so frustrating! I don't even remember the last time I was able to reach the 4th box. Feels impossible.

2a562Z9.png
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    Out of time and I was so close to getting that 4th box! Ugh it's so frustrating! I don't even remember the last time I was able to reach the 4th box. Feels impossible.

2a562Z9.png

Sorry this happened to you!! Hope you have good luck with the weekend event. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sooo, since I never make it to the tb box, about four weeks ago I'd started just buying two boxes for myself. And for those three weeks I got a few things I really liked, cowboy boots, a bag and shoes, both of which I'd really, really wanted. And then...the plastic shamrock ring, a short Xmas dress I don't care for, and a humongous--GIGANTIC--yuckky black bag.... And so this week I just didn't bother. As Vats had said a couple of months ago and I'd reiterated, "I'm not a collector." It's not worth the 120 stars to me for the boxes, and it's really not that big a deal to me, though I know other people are crazy happy throwback dolls. So if I even get to the third box, I'm just a plain old happy doll too. But I love when other people get so gleeful scoring something they wanted so much or are really, really happy with what they've won. And when all's said and done, it makes me happy to see other dolls happy, and that's just plain good enough for me.:)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »

2a562Z9.png

Oh doll, I am so sorry This is beyond frustrating. I feel your pain. But, remember we had a sys with 2 TBs....I'm hoping for another one of those in the near future. There is always next time. But you did much better than me. I did not get enough game time. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary