6.6 Update

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I LOVE THIS UPDATE <3

Omg. Those Balmain boots are killing me. I can't even handle this. And the dresses are absolutely stunning aswell. I need Kstars. Like hundreds. NOOOWWWW!!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I wish Kalinda or Eggs would give us an update on the ... update. Is it a temporary delay or should we expect to update tomorrow?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I wish Kalinda or Eggs would give us an update on the ... update. Is it a temporary delay or should we expect to update tomorrow?

Same!!!! I took a little nap but I want to know if I should keep waiting or go to sleep &#55357;&#56834;
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hmmmm the suspense was building but now it's just torture :( how long has android had to wait until they got an update after iOS?! I'm hoping we still get it tonight dolls!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    iOS update just landed!
    Aw yeah! Downloading it now, can't wait to see everything!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW! The new update knocked my shorts off ....................... literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. So this was my first surprise when I logged in, let's see what else the update brings lol

uftU31.jpg
    Aw yeah! Downloading it now, can't wait to see everything!

TOMMYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much!!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I've been on the road all night i am finally able to sit down & update my game on both of my Samsung tablets.
    SugarK wrote: »
    TOMMYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much!!

My fave!!! <3<3<3 I'm trying to be more active haha. Work has been so busy for me. How are you? Did Sloane Kiki have a baby and I missed it????
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    WOW! The new update knocked my shorts off ....................... literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. So this was my first surprise when I logged in, let's see what else the update brings lol

uftU31.jpg

Lol all the dang time I see that glitch I burst into laughter haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    OMG, I love that teal dress. it was a quest in VIP? I. Am. In. Love.
    Yes Koko, it was this new update's vip mission! In the first quest Kim gave me this dress! I really like it too 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    My fave!!! <3<3<3 I'm trying to be more active haha. Work has been so busy for me. How are you? Did Sloane Kiki have a baby and I missed it????

That's understandable, but hope you can find some time for the forum. Always enjoy your comments and stylings (especially since you're still frozen in my game *sobs*).

Kiki already had 2 babies before marrying Sloane so you didn't miss anything LOL. They're even still together which is the ultimate example of commitment because man oh man he is needy in the dating department lmao! but she dutifully does her daily date with him to keep him a happy hubby :o:o
    Some of my pets aren't tappable anymore. So far, I can't click on Havana's fish, Rome's dog, and Abu Dhabi's giraffe.

Also, in my gym -- some of my meters are refreshing faster than others. I know this because I collect all five at the same time. But now they are uneven which is odd.

Lastly, perhaps a fluke as it's never happened to me before, but I entered my London house and went to the top floor. When I clicked down from the top floor, I was in the main room of my Paris house. I tried to replicate the issue, but when I did the same thing again, I remained in the London house, so maybe it was just a one time thing.

As for the first two maybe bugs, I can wait another four hours and hour respectively to see if the issue straightens itself out. Probably will! Fingers crossed.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

uftU31.jpg

Oh my goodness, this gives new meaning to the phrase. Thanks for this laugh! Hahaha
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm glad there's no new home in addition to the hotel. Gives me more k-stars to spend in the closet.

Love the new Balmain items! They're expensive, but that's to be expected. I wish the 'featured items' part of the closet showed all the new items with this update, and not just the Balmain stuff. Would be easier to track everything that's new.

One problem, I noticed a pair of jean shorts went missing from my closet. I'll try and find a screen grab of what they looked like. I noticed because I was going to pair one of the new tops with them, and they were missing. Grr
    Some of my pets aren't tappable anymore. So far, I can't click on Havana's fish, Rome's dog, and Abu Dhabi's giraffe.

Also, in my gym -- some of my meters are refreshing faster than others. I know this because I collect all five at the same time. But now they are uneven which is odd.

Lastly, perhaps a fluke as it's never happened to me before, but I entered my London house and went to the top floor. When I clicked down from the top floor, I was in the main room of my Paris house. I tried to replicate the issue, but when I did the same thing again, I remained in the London house, so maybe it was just a one time thing.

As for the first two maybe bugs, I can wait another four hours and hour respectively to see if the issue straightens itself out. Probably will! Fingers crossed.

Another Bug/Glitch

I discovered why Kiki was standing in her underwear after I updated ... her shorts are missing from the wardrobe. I just bought them on Sunday and now they are gone :(

NSgm6N.jpg
    That's understandable, but hope you can find some time for the forum. Always enjoy your comments and stylings (especially since you're still frozen in my game *sobs*).

Kiki already had 2 babies before marrying Sloane so you didn't miss anything LOL. They're even still together which is the ultimate example of commitment because man oh man he is needy in the dating department lmao! but she dutifully does her daily date with him to keep him a happy hubby :o:o

Oh, okay. Listen, Sloane is a pain and no one knows that better than I do haha.

I'm so sad Skylar is frozen! Almost everyone in my friend's list is with just a couple rare exceptions. Thankfully you aren't yet! I'd cry. I also have our sweet Amy (love you girl!) and Sassy isn't yet either, thank goodness.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Another Bug/Glitch

I discovered why Kiki was standing in her underwear after I updated ... her shorts are missing from the wardrobe. I just bought them on Sunday and now they are gone :(

NSgm6N.jpg

Just mentioned this in my last post, those shorts are now missing from my closet too! Hope we didn't lose any other clothes.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    uh oh. still nada for AppleP? *sniff

Hey am I the last or the first to see it...iOS Update is IN!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    uh oh. still nada for AppleP? *sniff

Hey am I the last or the first to see it...iOS Update is IN!

you're the first Koko.

Congrats IOS!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Oh, okay. Listen, Sloane is a pain and no one knows that better than I do haha.

I'm so sad Skylar is frozen! Almost everyone in my friend's list is with just a couple rare exceptions. Thankfully you aren't yet! I'd cry. I also have our sweet Amy (love you girl!) and Sassy isn't yet either, thank goodness.

Thankfully Madison and Sassy are still changing in my game but Skylar's a popsicle :(

LANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you lots too, it's good to see you!! So happy the update is bringing everyone out of hiding :p LOL
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm bronze level VIP so received this dress. Anyone at silver or gold want to show us what we are missing?

6832FF99-F6BE-471B-8B52-D6292D62912D_zpso47eqqko.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm bronze level VIP so received this dress. Anyone at silver or gold want to show us what we are missing?

6832FF99-F6BE-471B-8B52-D6292D62912D_zpso47eqqko.jpg

I know there's definitely a hair... not sure at what level tho.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Has anyone seen the new balmain boots & sneakers for the female dolls? I don't like the tomboy style of it:(. It's not my cup of tea.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Another Bug/Glitch

NSgm6N.jpg

Sugar~ This is what Kiki is wearing in my game.
    Angeline ran into her in NY just now and was wondering ... hmmm ... Kiki usually dresses better than this ...
    Now I know, it's the missing pants' fault!! :p

IMG_5561.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Ange! That's my biggest fear is that Kiki will get frozen wearing some hideous combination like that :p:p I changed her to the blue leather shorts for now LOL. I'm sure the shorts will come back to the closet tomorrow when Glu staff is back in the office, I'm just worried about what else might be missing :eek:
    Sugar~ This is what Kiki is wearing in my game.
    Angeline ran into her in NY just now and was wondering ... hmmm ... Kiki usually dresses better than this ...
    Now I know, it's the missing pants' fault!! :p

IMG_5561.jpg
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Has anyone seen the new balmain boots & sneakers for the female dolls? I don't like the tomboy style of it:(. It's not my cup of tea.

I personally love the sneakers! They are totally my style and I plan on buying them. :)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Nothing's interesting in the wardrobe in this June update aside from the Balmain pieces which are sooo cool :) I'm also excited about the upcoming weekend event items heheheh
    GLU, could you please add more wardrobe items purchasable with cash and please make it more decent? Thankyouverymuch :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ok, just checked out Kiki's look for you. She is now wearing the blue leather shorts. You can relax now ... Kiki is not frozen in that black skirt, nor did she show her underwear. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers