6.6 Update

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I HATE the outfit Dixie is frozen in so I totally understand your angst about Kiki.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    To buy all of the new balmain clothes for Xee or not to buy that is the question, lol.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm bronze level VIP so received this dress. Anyone at silver or gold want to show us what we are missing?

6832FF99-F6BE-471B-8B52-D6292D62912D_zpso47eqqko.jpg

Here's the gold hair. The silver I believe is just a simple bracer aside from the dress, for anyone interested: tumblr_oqfp60kPoQ1urx2spo1_1280.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This update is kinda meh to me. I'm wondering if glu will ever add dark bold hair colors to purchase on a future update? My choices are very limited since not all of the pastel hair colors looks good on my dolls.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm bronze level VIP so received this dress. Anyone at silver or gold want to show us what we are missing?

6832FF99-F6BE-471B-8B52-D6292D62912D_zpso47eqqko.jpg

I caved and got the gold membership because the hair is so pretty, ahhh. Here's the three items. Sorry for the massive file, oi.
    aokYRUe.jpg

Edited to add:
    Bronze=dress
    Silver=bracelet
    Gold=hair
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    More hair colors would be amazing. Or at least more colored looks that you can purchase like with the mermaid hair.

I LOVE THE GOLD VIP HAIR. Omg. If my sister's wedding wasn't in two months and I just spent $300 on a dress and alterations I'd subscribe again
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I caved and got the gold membership because the hair is so pretty, ahhh. Here's the three items. Sorry for the massive file, oi.
    aokYRUe.jpg

Edited to add:
    Bronze=dress
    Silver=bracelet
    Gold=hair

How did you get these items? (Hair and dress)

I'm a gold VIP. Do you have to complete the VIP exclusive storyline to win these items? Or ... ?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So im curious if I signed up for the gold now do I get that new hair and then the past items from missions or just the one of that update?!
    I believe just the one from the recent update :( I haven't tried it but I have asked before and was told that. If you haven't done the trial then I think you get the introduction VIP tasks but not the others that came after
    More hair colors would be amazing. Or at least more colored looks that you can purchase like with the mermaid hair.

I LOVE THE GOLD VIP HAIR. Omg. If my sister's wedding wasn't in two months and I just spent $300 on a dress and alterations I'd subscribe again

The hair is so pretty. I'm pretty sure you can grab it next month maybe, if you re-subscribe then.
    How did you get these items? (Hair and dress)

I'm a gold VIP. Do you have to complete the VIP exclusive storyline to win these items? Or ... ?

Kim called me and asked me to meet her at her Beverly Hills place! When you are there, she dresses you for an event. It's really nice!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I went to visit Kim for the VIP and now it's frozen, anyone get this? I've hard closed the game and nada, still stuck.

This is highly annoying. Pay for VIP and now I have this glitch which means I can't play the week event right now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hey kalinda will we ever be able to get items like the long wavy hair from the gold membership VIP tasks in the future without having the VIP membership or is that the only way to receive them?! Asking for a friend who needs that hair lol! :p
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Thankfully Madison and Sassy are still changing in my game but Skylar's a popsicle :(

LANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you lots too, it's good to see you!! So happy the update is bringing everyone out of hiding :p LOL

Aw, so sweet! I lurk a lot but rarely post. I miss you!! PM me anytime ^_^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I went to bed early yesterday as I was exhausted (and not just from the wait on the update haha), so I was ecstatic to see the update was there when I woke up! I'm not a fan of all the Balmain outfits but I'm loving this update.
    And oh boy, what about that monkey in update banner, love it!!!

IMG_1206.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Some of my pets aren't tappable anymore. So far, I can't click on Havana's fish, Rome's dog, and Abu Dhabi's giraffe.

Also, in my gym -- some of my meters are refreshing faster than others. I know this because I collect all five at the same time. But now they are uneven which is odd.

Lastly, perhaps a fluke as it's never happened to me before, but I entered my London house and went to the top floor. When I clicked down from the top floor, I was in the main room of my Paris house. I tried to replicate the issue, but when I did the same thing again, I remained in the London house, so maybe it was just a one time thing.

As for the first two maybe bugs, I can wait another four hours and hour respectively to see if the issue straightens itself out. Probably will! Fingers crossed.
    I'm checking those pets now doll. So, how've you been?

Ok...they all tappwd for me, the giraffe gave no energy, just other stuff. But when i make a sweep of all the pets, one pr two will skip the energy. I know because I count. Lol. Is everything worki g for you now? Oh, i'll check iOS. Brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LantsPance wrote: »

Hi Lants. How do yiu like the update? (Thats what I love about uodate time.....everyone comes home to say hi. ) we might just have to nail your feet to the floor so you can't leave. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Linda, the monkey is so cute, guess it is the new pet.

Found this bug:
    vaQqxrC.png?1
    PwqlDGr.png?1

This coat is showing up twice at the wardrobe. Take a look please!

Now, I'll leave an image that speaks for thousand words:
    m9aL7yG.png?1

Ok we NEED to talk about Julio, but you know...
    KUFteAw.png
    LantsPance wrote: »

Hi Lants! Great to see you! Was talking about you yesterday!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    Lol Vats!

I also picked the option that resulted in the 'much later' screen... Whilst my husband was in the lobby with us. Completely oblivious, poor thing.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    And oh boy, what about that monkey in update banner, love it!!!

IMG_1206.jpg

I wish that our doll can take a pic with their pets inside of the photobooth. I'm hoping that glu implements that feature on a future update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Kalinda corrected us a few weeks back, and said yes, when you sign up for v I p you gat the previous gigs as well. But no one has come back to report it as fact.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I can say that I signed up this month for the bronze VIP subscrition and I did get the previous gigs, so I got the previous items as well.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I can say that I signed up this month for the bronze VIP subscrition and I did get the previous gigs, so I got the previous items as well.

Thanks for letting us know.

Now I have a variation of this question for Kalinda -- I have bronze VIP. If I ever decide to upgrade, do I get items from past events? I can see how new VIPS would get them by completing the VIP storylines but I've already completed those gigs.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    My iPad says I can have a free trial...i go to sign up and it says it is going to remove 49.99 plus tax. Wahhhhhhhhhh!

But the update as a whole.... I think we need a Star said soon. Don't you? I love the new clothes.and hair...anc the hotel...and....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I went to visit Kim for the VIP and now it's frozen, anyone get this? I've hard closed the game and nada, still stuck.

This is highly annoying. Pay for VIP and now I have this glitch which means I can't play the week event right now.

We are looking into this right now. Please bear with us!
    Thanks for letting us know.

Now I have a variation of this question for Kalinda -- I have bronze VIP. If I ever decide to upgrade, do I get items from past events? I can see how new VIPS would get them by completing the VIP storylines but I've already completed those gigs.

Unfortunately if you've already completed the quests, you will not get them again even if you upgrade. All the more reason to upgrade sooner rather than later! ;)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    My iPad says I can have a free trial...i go to sign up and it says it is going to remove 49.99 plus tax. Wahhhhhhhhhh!

Check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I'm ready for another VIP weekend!! Too bad they didn't hold off last week until this weekend. I want the new hairstyles :o
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    And here I thought that guys were finally getting that shirtless option, after seeing the image Vats posted on the previous page. :eek::rolleyes:

Anyway, lovely update! All of the new clothes and hairstyles are super fab, especially the VIP items that everyone keeps talking about, heh. I'm also really excited about the upcoming weekend event.. hype!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes!!!!!!!!!! I love my Balmain!

Please let the guys have Balmain as well!

Unfortunately we don't they just added more VIP stuff and i think a shirt, trousers, another long sleeve shirt, shorts and shoes tbh Nai
    I'm checking those pets now doll. So, how've you been?

Ok...they all tappwd for me, the giraffe gave no energy, just other stuff. But when i make a sweep of all the pets, one pr two will skip the energy. I know because I count. Lol. Is everything worki g for you now? Oh, i'll check iOS. Brb
    Some of my pets aren't tappable anymore. So far, I can't click on Havana's fish, Rome's dog, and Abu Dhabi's giraffe.

Also, in my gym -- some of my meters are refreshing faster than others. I know this because I collect all five at the same time. But now they are uneven which is odd.

Lastly, perhaps a fluke as it's never happened to me before, but I entered my London house and went to the top floor. When I clicked down from the top floor, I was in the main room of my Paris house. I tried to replicate the issue, but when I did the same thing again, I remained in the London house, so maybe it was just a one time thing.

As for the first two maybe bugs, I can wait another four hours and hour respectively to see if the issue straightens itself out. Probably will! Fingers crossed.

Okay so, just an update on this. All my pets tapped as normal this morning. And my gym meters are recharging normally as well. My best guess as to what happened is that the timer they are on (four hours/one hour) got reset a bit differently with the update in the middle of a four hour cycle. No big deal.

So all my buggies are taken care of. I still don't know how I wound up in my Paris house from my London one without taking a plane, but you know, I'm not going to argue teleportation physics.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well, the update is out for Amazon players.... Still waiting for computer version..... (always the last ones to get the update)
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7