Weekend Fashion Show - 5/26/17 Memorial Day Looks & More

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Yesterday Kalinda shared the news:
The earnable outfit I mentioned yesterday is the purple outfit that Kim wore in New York. You'll have an extra day to complete gigs for these rewards!

Female_Rewards.png

Female_Gift_Box.png

Male_Rewards.png

Male_Gift_Box.png

With the extra day, and the gorgeous fashions.....I can't wait to see how everyone looks this weekend.

So show us what you win, show us your Memorial Day fashions - whatever your doll is wearing this weekend. Is it going to be red white and blue? Or that Fabulous Purple?

Here is AppleP rocking the hair she won. Well, the hair and 100 Energy... so we've got some tapping to do.

IMG_1878.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here's Kat. I think Vatsy's parking the car or posing for paps. I just couldn't wait to revisit where the magick happened a year and a half ago.

KKH_Screenshot_1495793557943.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's a look from Kayla
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    xt5KzYm.jpg

i hope these work, tinypic isn't working so i'm using Imgur

I got energy, Kstars, and the top. I MAY try for the hair, I think it's cute and unique but we'll see.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think Vatsy's parking the car or posing for paps

Wrong answer! He's creeping around Apple's new hair! I'm such a sucker for headbands, I suggested to guys get a long hair with one earlier in this year, but niente!

That hair is perfect and I'm sure that everyone will look awesome with it, but I'm sorry the sincerity, it was meant to blonde girls!

Both look stunning on white, by the way!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Yep.. love your looks, Koko and I said it in the other thread and will say it here, LOVE those shorts with the GB top in Kayla's look.

Can't wait to see everyone else's. Happy weekend, y'all.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I know she looks stunning in that combonation. And i'm jealous of her gorgeous Rex hair. My dolls can't do that color justice.

Vats, I love the hwir, headbands are wonderful. I'm loving this event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just won the boots and I love them! Summer is loving the purple injected into her wardrobe too!

IMG_2664.jpg
    Drama you're a doll looks lovely. I have to go buy that purse now it's a Birkin right?

Here's Apple Pay as she continues in your quest to complete the event She so far ahead of the other dolls but that's because she opened a Lotta gift boxes.

IMG_1886.jpg

Think she loves her purple pants?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    All your dolls look fabulous!

Here's how I styled my doll Freya.
    qwkSmIR.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    For the record, I love this week's hairstyle - It reminds me of Charlotte from SATC! I try to keep my length consistent though.

may_26.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Wow, Kalinda! That is one sexy outfit! I'm not used to see your doll pull off something like that very often :D
  • MinnowSapeMinnowSape Registered Users 5 Posts
    Edit: posted in wrong thread, sorry!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love the fashion show thread!

Here's Everly in her new hair & pants, coordinating so well with Kayla in the GB top (and with almost-headband hair!)

yTftp50.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love how you all are styling these items so great!!
    Here is my doll showing her giftbox winnings!

IMG_1477.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I said since winning a few Kstars from offers I would open one last box and to my delight I won the Top! I love it on Summer!

IMG_2668.jpg
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Everyone looks so great!! I kind of want to go chase that headband hair!! I don't know why but it's really calling to me. Of course my free box was just cash. Worst box in the palette go figure lol.

I'm loving the new update with more tropical vibes. Right up my alley. And i'm also a big fan of purple so loving this weekends event. I couldn't decide between the parrot or this new balmain necklace! I wish we could wear both the necklace and the parrot!

IMG_20170527_153414.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Loving everyone's looks ❤️ I'm so pleased we get an extra day for this event, I'm only up to 493/625 so far. I haven't got round to styling the pants or boots yet, but I'm just in love with the new hair :) (won it in my 4th gift box and I would have carried on chasing it!) I usually change my doll's outfit dozens of times during a weekend event but I love this hair so much that she's been wearing this outfit since yesterday lol
    59A26ABB-897D-455B-965C-7F0B92090673_zpsfkdcxcqi.jpg

Unique, I love the little bird perched on your shoulder!!! Ah, I hope I win that in a throwback sometime!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Wow! Everyone looks great with the gb hair! :)

I did manage to get it, however, I don't think it looks good on my doll. :(

45320FFD-FDF0-4966-AAC9-2CC59925D783.jpg
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I did manage to get it, however, I don't think it looks good on my doll. :(

I think she looks great with that hairstyle, AngelaLauren :D Everyone looks so amazing! Again, just because I liked it so much I wasn't able to win the hair *sobs* but I won the top. I like it, but I found it hard to style because it's so short :rolleyes:

of3BKP.jpg

I absolutely HATE the pants!! I hate how they bunch up at the bottom, yet they're short and I HATE the waistband and a lot of my tops don't cover it. I won't be wearing them I guess lol. I'm not crazy about the boots either but I do like the top. I'll get good use out of that for sure :cool: Good luck to everyone still grinding!!!!!!!!!

Euhz7e.jpg
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Unique, I love the little bird perched on your shoulder!!! Ah, I hope I win that in a throwback sometime!

Thanks Amy! the bird is so fun! I will cross my fingers you get it soon ! :D and the new hair looks amazing on your doll! I didn't even up chasing it but I really wanted to !

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    :eek:Oops...I completely forgot to post this but here's my dolls wearing the earn ables. I didn't win jack from my freebies gift boxes. I swear my luck is getting so much worse on this game:(
    image.php?di=ZYJ5
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I have better luck, when I am totally calm, sitting comfortably, and preferably after morning prayers.visualize yourself picking the right boxes, and try that. I pick my worst boxes when I'm hurried and thinking about other things. Good luck next time. :D

And i I love how you styled this weeks pants and boots.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1497363673658_zpsipeoobyz.jpghere's Xee's look, Don't like the men's items so not going to show Lucas in the stuff.
    Here's Apple. I love the boots, but...they are the purple shade that often looks brown, I have some bags,that color and it's fine. But with the vibrancy of the top and pants, she opted for little black bottles instead to go with rest of the outfit. IMG_1892.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I love seeing what everyone's coming up with.

Here are Charlotte's looks from the weekend. Apart from Kim's look, I couldn't find much in my closet to work with the boots (they look brownish to me too). I had fun playing around with the other pieces though.

KKH_Screenshot_1496194140977.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1496069931299.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have better luck, when I am totally calm, sitting comfortably, and preferably after morning prayers.visualize yourself picking the right boxes, and try that. I pick my worst boxes when I'm hurried and thinking about other things. Good luck next time. :D

And i I love how you styled this weeks pants and boots.

Thanks. Hmm...if the gift boxes didn't contain ****pie unfair prizes such as cash, energy bolts, and event points, I think that I would've had a fairer better chance to win an event item.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections