General Complaints Thread

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    dj7991 wrote: »
    No check facebook groups alot of players cant save data or sign in to fb mostly android but its ok im going to give the game a break hopefully in a couple months this will be good again

this has happened to me before where I couldn't log in and i play on android but after listening to soundspretty advice i was able to log in.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Just had the weirdest glitch! I started an 8 hour gig and everything was going okay, I closed out of the game and came back and poof... the gig was gone! Along with my energy as well. It shows I haven't even started the gig but that isn't right. All that energy I spent on the gig I won't get back. Grrr. :confused::mad:
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Palettes are really bad for this event, I opened tons of boxes to get the hair, and I got cash, energy and event points, and there was only 1 item from the event in some of the palettes :mad:
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Palettes are really bad for this event, I opened tons of boxes to get the hair, and I got cash, energy and event points, and there was only 1 item from the event in some of the palettes :mad:

You're the second person besides myself to notice this. I was considering chasing some of the items later after spending 80 Kstars for two boxes (plus the freebie) and getting kash, kash, and energy. My palette only had two giftbox items in it. I am giving up now and cutting my losses.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    it's stating that we can get 2x the kstars in the Rememberance Day event if we watch a short video or opt to do the "other options" but most of us aren't receiving the amount of kstars we've earned for either which is extremely annoying & frustrating since the last thing anyone wants is UNWANTED junk mail in their email inbox. Me being lazy at times i don't want to have to go through my inbox just to unsubscribe then delete the junk mail.

Sidenote: some people on here are just plain rude to people who don't share the same opinion as theirs, i thought about staying but what happened earlier in the Rememberance Day event thread gave me a solid reason as to why I'm leaving. I'd rather post my adventures on facebook from now on. Maybe I'll come back, maybe i won't you never know.

If anyone wants to add me on facebook to keep in touch PM me and I'll give you the links (I'm not sharing my signature any more sorry) and I'll try to respond if I'm not busy. Until then au revoir mes amis
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I bought the fountain after I bought the dog, so I never saw the animation! I got a luxe goal for it, and I like getting rid of those green bubbles, at least in the rooms I actually visit (the ones with the pets!). But I'm with you, Koko--Glu, please move the pet walking button so we can see the animation we paid for!

I did a party in Milan. The walk pet icon disappeared and I enjoyed the party watching the fountain splash. You should do it. A 3bhour party. Brought a smile to my face....but they should still move it. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kingkyliezzkingkyliezz Registered Users 3 Posts
    The babies can grow up now. Please. Almost 3 years and they still look like newborns. ***.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Maria hasn't called me since the last update. Also, they keep advertising double stars for videos, etc. but I'm only getting one.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria hasn't called me since the last update. Also, they keep advertising double stars for videos, etc. but I'm only getting one.

Same and same. I figured Maria wouldn't call me last week cause it's VIP, but she's been basically silent for too long now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a non-VIP tile. If you can't figure out how to remove VIP tiles from people without VIP subscriptions, maybe you should do away with them entirely (and lower the price for subscribers, obviously) until you can get that sorted out.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts

SMC.png

A new Shop My Closet is finally assembled and it just had to be the one with her bbs hanging out of a sports bra.

When everything else looks like trash it would be nice to have something that is presentable that way someone can at least have something from the weekend event. Honestly why the hell can't these be Shop My Closets??
    :mad:

NXyAuvi.jpg

Ohe6T1D.jpg

eld7baa.jpg

7gpyxSz.jpg

ALL OF THEM are possible. Not every single one has to be 3 items because the one from January 2016 was only two.

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It would of been nice if glu didn't make every clothing item sooooooo expensive to buy. Like really 150 k stars for wedding dresses that's crazy. Another problem is why is a vast majority of items cost k stars when there is little to no opportunity to earn k stars in this game. I just wished that they lower the outrageous prices like not everyone can afford to buy hundreds of k stars.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a non-VIP tile. If you can't figure out how to remove VIP tiles from people without VIP subscriptions, maybe you should do away with them entirely (and lower the price for subscribers, obviously) until you can get that sorted out.

Interesting. Because *I* can't recall the last time I *did* see a VIP tile. So obvs trying to get nonsubscribers to subscribe while giving subscribers NOTHING.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This is an absolutely MADDENING trend Glu has lately of turning one earring backwards!!!! PLEASE STOP DOING THIS and actually I would like the earrings fixed to show both sides like all of the other earrings in our closet! I know for sure there are two sets of earrings currently like this and if you have examples of more please show them so Glu knows which ones to fix!

VpgvFq.jpg
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I agree. I understand that's how they would look in RL but in game in just looks bizarre. Can't we pretend all earrings are double sided with the same design? Besides, half of our hairs cover the right ear anyway.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I have a list of issues that I'd like to address now that I'm mad because I accidentally dropped my computer on the floor.

First off, I'm no stranger to the game, having started to play at the same time as when the game came out. I'm no stranger to the forums either but I do prefer to lurk and I'm not so big on forums of any kind anymore. After this kind of preface I just keep having issues with the game which are also the same kind of reasons I stopped playing K&K.

a] It's been like 2 years since I removed friends from the game after finding out that I'd have to compete with them for being number 1 on the list, and they're still in my game. I was told that with time they'd disappear which is yet to happen and I've given up at this point. Like honestly for all the features they keep adding, they should let us remove friends in-game.

b] I get it, the VIP options are like, a good incentive because of the free clothes and discounted items among other perks, but the daily boxes have nothing but VIP tiles. I remember it was asked to remove the VIP tiles from daily boxes in the case of players who were not VIP and this was ignored. Like, I still have regular partnerships that have not appeared in my daily boxes at all because all the partnership tiles are VIP, so since they appeared I've gotten energy daily with very seldom regular partnership tiles in between.

c] With the new stories feature it would be really nice if they lowered the amount of kstars at least to continue with the chapters. Like not everyone has this feature yet so I feel like it'd be nice if you considered feedback from the players who were chosen to play the new feature. Sure, maybe not for free, but 25 stars? Come on now. All my stars except for maybe three times have been earned in-game, and while I could spend money on the game, it's not something I have to have. I'd rather buy clothes and makeup irl instead of stuff for my doll, but I also feel like the price for this feature is high. If it was 10 to 15 stars it would be more reasonable imo. This was one of the reasons I stopped playing K&K. Clothing was way more expensive as well as boxes and all those rewards that required people to pay. It came off as greedy to me, which was not a sentiment I got with KKH. I even remember saying in my previous account I liked that KKH was more forgiving with pricing and premium currency.

d] Finally, the fact that we still can't sync the game to facebook is just... it's been years now.

I just feel so frustrated sometimes because it's an innocent thing I like and I like the game overall but I also acknowledge it isn't perfect at times and yeah.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    I feel you with the frustration egg and hope that your computer survived the fall.

I've recently changed my iPad and the game just won't load on my new one. I've contacted the support team but other than hearing from them once where they provided a copy of the FAQ, which I'd already read and realised it wasn't working, they haven't got back to me!

I also prefer to lurk rather than post but have been playing this game for years now and invested quite a bit of money in it which is making me feel completely frustrated at the fact that I've had no contact from the team. It's put a real dampener on a game that I used to really enjoy playing.

Normally I wouldn't be one to share my frustration but I can't help but feel like surely there is an easier way for the game to sync and copy across devices.
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
    Fliss , if you are still trying to get the game transferred, I have lots of experience and would love to try and help. I'll stay with you step by step from beginning to end.

edited because autocorrect changed your name.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Fliss wrote: »
    I feel you with the frustration egg and hope that your computer survived the fall.

thanks fliss <3
    yeah it was a short distance but still made me angry lmao
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks Koko! I can't even get the game to load to transfer it across and was hoping this mini update may cure it but unfortunately not. I've even gone in to Apple to change the iPad as I thought it could be that but still nothing!

Glad your computer survived egg! :D
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    What's going on for Android & other Platform Player's here? It seems like extreme favoritism towards IOS Player's right now with the sudden quick updates introducing the "Stories" testing feature, & now the highly requested "unfrozen friends" glitch fix that only helps IOS Player's once again...

Can we at least get any news for Android & other Platform's game fix for our frozen friends?
    I assure you, they are working on it. iOS froze first, by a good 6 months. My ios doll froze back in early fall/late summer. my Androids froze Feb 6 and 10th. So as far as the freeze, iOS got the ball rolling, I'm sure Android is right around the corner. And lets just think logically....they had the iOS prob first, got that solved, so now, instead of looking for the answer, perhaps its a case of translating the answer they just found, into the Android platform. But, iOS is all Apple. One manufacturer. Android is...Samsung, Lg from acer to ZTE. So maybe not the next update, but it's coming. You gotta have faith.

Believe me I feel your pain. every home I go into in Android....2 games married to each other. One hasn't changed out of the pre-conversion face. She looks like a circus clown. The other is wearing black satin pajamas, and not a stitch of clothing. I am reminded in every plane, every room in every home that my Androids are frozen. Unless you're playing 2 Android games that are married, you don't know the half of the angst. Phew. I haven't cranked over it in a while. So, back to my point, I for one, whole heartedly believe the Android thaw will not be forgotten. I've already updated my signature. i've replaced #ThawtheDolls to #ThawtheANDROIDS It will happen. Be excited. The iOS thaw is great news for all of us.

And believe me, glu knows the androids want Stories too. (Not trying to negate your complaints, I'm trying to show you it's not as gloomy as it seems right now. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Aww that makes me feel much more optimistic now, thanks so much for your reassurance @kokokokonut! I completely understand your Android pain, my rl hubby plays for me on his phone just so we could date/be married in the game as well, but we both got frozen. So I'm anxiously awaiting a fix for all of us! Thank you again for lifting my spirits.

& I would loveee if the "Stories" becomes permanent & available in a future update for everyone! From what I've read about it so far I think it seems very fun & I know I'd enjoy playing even more than I already do lol KKH is the best <3
  • AriaMmmAriaMmm Registered Users 1 Posts
    Screenshot_20170804-123151.png

Hello everybody! I might be new to the site, but I ain't a new player at all. Take a read of what I gotta say to not just you, but to all KKH players everywhere.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say that it is sort of annoying and irritating, if you will, that when you open an event box, you end with a basic green swimsuit, or a basic pair of white shoes, like showcased above. I am trying to make our voice to be heard here. There's nobody who thinks this is fair. Those are event boxes, so we should be getting event items. I don't think it is that hard to just have event items in the event boxes. It's not much that we, the KKH community, are asking for.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments down below. It's hight time we started talking about the things that bother us, so that they will be fixed.

-Aria
    💄👑KKH Elites👑💄
    🌺Android Player🌺
    Hi Aria, I moved your post to the complaint or vent thread. Welcome to the forum, I feel your pain about the boxes.
    My policy is not to start a new palette immediately after an unsatisfying one, wait till you're relaxed and mellow. Don't angrily pick boxes. When i do that it's negative energy and I just end up with more unsatisfying boxes.

PS. Please check your private messages. I wrote in more detail, and again.....welcome.

PPS. btw, that palette was better than some of mine. I got some cash first. Then event points. after quite a few boxes...I got the dress and the hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think it's because the GB boxes are just glorified gold boxes, which can include any white or black box items. They just contain event items and points during event weekends. But I agree, the event boxes should stick to event items only.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I admit that I'm easy to please in this game. I just need some pretty clothes (especially shoes) and I'm happy and Glu can take all my money. There's just one thing that really annoys me everytime I come across it.

After the big makeover of the game, some shoes just don't fit anymore because the size of the doll's feet changed slightly. In most cases you wont't see any issues when a doll wears a pair of older shoes, but in some cases it just looks awful.

I used to love these golden shoes. Now they have this unrealistic gap on the front:

zgO9iRt.png

The same with these shoes:

ky5u9xg.png

These Dorothy shoes were one of my favorite pairs. They were gift box exclusive and I was so happy to get them. Now I can't use them anymore because the bridge of the foot is visible behind the sock:

DYBtUgy.png

I don't know if many people notice these things. Probably not, but they annoy me really really bad because I see these visual glitches all the time and can't use these shoes anymore because I want my shoes to fit properly, even on my doll.

Sorry for this little rant, but it really bums me out :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hate to be back here, cause I was deeply inclined to believe that male players finally after a long time of questionable fashion, started to earn some love from Glu and things would be forever this way. I was wrong!

KKH has it's ups and downs over time and I feel like that what?! 3 or 4 updates?! We've reached a new lowest point when comes to male fashion.

Ok there is a ray of light here and there (mainly when comes to these great hairstyles), but there's so much trash covering those that the sweet taste they bring, soon turns into bitter. Such a bummer.

I know that there aren't near male dolls out there as female dolls, so I think it must be difficult to track what has been trending between this niche, but I assure you that what we've been getting isn't popular at all, based on how my male friends and the (legit) players that post around social media are wearing their dolls or making use of the stuff available at the wardrobe and weekend events.

We're at what should be the most exciting weeks of the year with all Fashion Weeks around and instead guys' are getting the most boring, basic and uncool outfits.

And the worst part is that me and few others here are SCREAMING about the things we want to make the game experience enjoyable and still we don't get what we want! Simple as that!

I saw an image of the new Super Mario game couple of days ago where he was bare chested and GOSH he has nipples!!!! Why our doll can't have nipples too?! Nor be able to change their beards color and so on...I mean these things are already a mantra to those who have a male avatar here at the forum.

You need to improve the selection of these items, some looks totally random and doesn't match between each other...others are just plain ugly.

Talking about selection, these wardrobe sales up to now are being so upsetting while they should be magical, once we've been waiting for them for so long. I have thousands and thousands of K-stars sitting there, just waiting to be spent on those past fashionable tops,pants, accessories and of course those dream hairstyles I've lusting for YEARS...

However all we got were questionable choices, haven't seen any of my peers bragging about getting any of those, wearing any of those nor I spent a single k-star at those.

With no shame I can say that KKH is a huge part of my life. I love this game and I truly believe on the potential that the development team has, but sometimes we need to stop all the praise and try to bring things back to reality and right now reality is ugly!

Open the eyes and ears and let's be fabulous again!ZJmfDMS.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats - You're dead on about the guys' stuff. Heck I'm not nearly as aware of guy's fashion as you are plus I actually like brown AND yet I am still so frustrated/disappointed with the clothing options for my male doll. I really don't understand why they won't do better.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your insight Holly. I feel bad to be the one complaining here while everyone else (read people who play as girl) are happy around with what they are receiving.:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!