Weekend Event 5/26/2017- Happy Memorial Day Costa Rica Style

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    That's right, we have a boatload of Gemini players, about twice as many.
    Lol. Gemini being the twins and all>..........I'm June first, when is yours again Linda, then we have Vats, we should make a birthday list. We'd need it like a calendar tho, unless I just gather the info from the thread and ....ok. No one needs to see my thought process (it's a wonderful/terrible thing to witness anyway. So.. give me a few minutes and then find the birthday thread and sign up.

Happy Sunday guys, unless you're an Aussie and then it's Memorial Day. Happy Monday Australia.

Oh, I haven't heard back about the single stars for videos. I also didn't check to see if it's still happening.

A proud Aussie right here :o
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A proud Aussie right here :o

i knew somebody was. Happy Monday to you Lady Krystal. Hey, you and everyone else go put your name and birthday on the new birthday list.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    i knew somebody was. Happy Monday to you Lady Krystal. Hey, you and everyone else go put your name and birthday on the new birthday list.

It's Monday over here in a couple hours. Looks like I was the first to add my birthday to your thread :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh gosh this is probably the slowest that I ever grinded for a holiday weekend event :(
    I haven't been able to focus on grinding on that Friday morning since I've been sick with the cold:(I feel like absolute **** right now:(
    I've only reached up to the boots today. Like all I wanna do for the past couple of days is rest and not bother to open up my games to complete the event on time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    That's right, we have a boatload of Gemini players, about twice as many.
    Lol. Gemini being the twins and all>..........I'm June first, when is yours again Linda, then we have Vats, we should make a birthday list. We'd need it like a calendar tho, unless I just gather the info from the thread and ....ok. No one needs to see my thought process (it's a wonderful/terrible thing to witness anyway. So.. give me a few minutes and then find the birthday thread and sign up.

Happy Sunday guys, unless you're an Aussie and then it's Memorial Day. Happy Monday Australia.

Oh, I haven't heard back about the single stars for videos. I also didn't check to see if it's still happening.

Wow. Cool to see so many other Geminis! I'm one as well, seeing as though my birthday is June 3.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Wow. Cool to see so many other Geminis! I'm one as well, seeing as though my birthday is June 3.

my brothers (27th of May) and niece (21st of May) is a Gemini, one of my cousin's birthday is today and the other one is on the 29th, my little cousin's birthday is 1st of June, one is 5th of June and my aunt's birthday is the 6th of June, so many Gemini's in my family and so many birthdays.

Gemini
    May 21st-June 20th ( my niece would be the one to start off the gemini horoscope :)
    astray wrote: »
    my brothers (27th of May) and niece (21st of May) is a Gemini, one of my cousin's birthday is today and the other one is on the 29th, my little cousin's birthday is 1st of June, one is 5th of June and my aunt's birthday is the 6th of June, so many Gemini's in my family and so many birthdays.

Yeah, wow! That's definitely a lot of Geminis! What a cool coincidence. I actually have 2 cousins with the same birthday as my own. Funny how that works out, huh? :D
    My mom is Gemini, but she's just one of those peoples that doesn't believe in zodiac sign or horoscope:eek:. She doesn't think that there's any truth to the conspiracy theories for that matter:confused:.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My mom is Gemini, but she's just one of those peoples that doesn't believe in zodiac sign or horoscope:eek:. She doesn't think that there's any truth to the conspiracy theories for that matter:confused:.

I honestly didn't believe either until I learned there's a lot more to astrology than just your sun sign, and when I looked at my full birth chart, I found a lot of stuff that was true about myself! Maybe the same could be said for your mother. I think a lot of people would be surprised if they dug deeper into astrology instead of just checking their horoscope. :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So many Gemini's!! Mine is June 14th!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    So since the weekend event is extended by another day. Would that mean the midweek event starts later?
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Just dropping by to commend GLU with these great weekend event items. ;):o:D I love it because all items are decent, at last! :o I hope there will be more decent Professional event items like this!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I played on my guy game today (Monday) and I couldn't talk to either Dirk or the other guy in the club (weekend event gig) and when I finished the gig I didn't get the last one for this event. Is it usually like that? The event gigs still ends on Sunday when the event itself runs 'til Monday?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    OmKn2zi.png?1

Finished this morning, the lack of will was huge though.

To film tons of reality shows isn't enticing anymore (unless the prizes are worthy of haste) now that I'm on the top of the list.

Tried to diversify working on Simon's gigs with the goal of get some trophies, but this process is so slow, boring and unpredictable since his options are limited to 4 locations on each call and the only thing we can do is to hope that the chosen place will hold an action button that level up one of the achievements randomly.

I'll take a deep breath and think posively that good things are coming, but so far seems like girls and guys are living on parallel universes on this update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Mani86 wrote: »
    I played on my guy game today (Monday) and I couldn't talk to either Dirk or the other guy in the club (weekend event gig) and when I finished the gig I didn't get the last one for this event. Is it usually like that? The event gigs still ends on Sunday when the event itself runs 'til Monday?

Same here. I'm assuming that was the last gig for me as well because the NPC and willow Pape had no speech bubbles. When I completed it, I didn't get any phone call back either.:confused:
    The last gig was probably a 6 hr gig, but I'm kinda unsure though so someone could just please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some of you are experiencing an issue with 2x offers and the team is working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oqpyn1nS9w1swz9zro1_500.jpg

good gravy LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I did all 4 weekend event gigs and nothing. I did the last gig at the Monstrobull Arena and didn't even get to find out if that guy returned to practice or spent all his time with Willow. And of course, no extra event points.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »

Same thing happened to me. Couldn't talk to Willow. Didn't get a bonus.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Kokokokonut, are we getting a midweek event cause i can't see a midweek thread :confused:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Well, Let's see if the lovely Kalinda drops any spoilers or not. It would be a shorened midweek, and let's see if she bestows any info. :) And we can talk about it right here. Make it one big happy Looooong thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The midweek will start one day later than usual. It's going to be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Parties)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    The midweek will start one day later than usual. It's going to be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Parties)
    Well, Let's see if the lovely Kalinda drops any spoilers or not. It would be a shorened midweek, and let's see if she bestows any info. :) And we can talk about it right here. Make it one big happy Looooong thread. :)

OMG this is so exciting!!!!!! I bought the house in Dublin last week which takes up to 7 guests... Can't wait to throw parties there!!!!!! Thank you Kalinda!!!!!!! :D:cool:

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    We're aware that some of you are experiencing an issue with 2x offers and the team is working on it!

Thanks. Are we going to get compensated though?
    Khaleesi_ wrote: »
    I did all 4 weekend event gigs and nothing. I did the last gig at the Monstrobull Arena and didn't even get to find out if that guy returned to practice or spent all his time with Willow. And of course, no extra event points.

Same, bummer. Wonder what was the ending!
    PM to add
    Boo glu! -_- I really despise party midweek/weekend events. It takes up my whole dang energy bar to complete it.
    I wish that we could be able to automatically delete event gigs from our task lists. It accumulates my task list when I don't have the time to do them sometimes during the weekend.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

More news: We've extended the weekend quest so you can see how the story ends!
    #VIPKalinda
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I definitely won't be participating in the midweek event, I wish glu would stop with the midweek party events the **** is becoming real annoying asf.

plus [FONT=&amp]Shavuot began today so I'm definitely not gonna be participating. [/FONT]
    More news: We've extended the weekend quest so you can see how the story ends!

Aww, thsnk you glu. That really makes it worth it. I was just saying I won't be sble to find out what happens. Thanks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone remember how many points is till the final box when we get a shortened event?

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I hope in the midweek event we will have the same offert that we had in the last one for the tb boxes! I didn't enjoy it last week but I'll definitively going to if we'll have it again :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia