Weekend Event 5/26/2017- Happy Memorial Day Costa Rica Style

Comments

• Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks. Are we going to get compensated though?

Same, bummer. Wonder what was the ending!

Well! I just logged into my game and Maria called and said that the basketball guy played well and she's glad she talked to Willow about it instead of saying that their relationship was all just for show or something. And I got some extra event points! Woo hoo! Maybe I can finish this week after all.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I finished hours ago just been too busy to share and maybe it's me but I actually don't like this hair on Lucas it reminds me so much of Bob Morales's (Ritchie Valen's older brother) hair, it feels so Elvis Presley, which isn't Lucas's style, lol.

Screenshot_2017-05-29-00-20-30_zpsapv1udyh.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-29-14-52-45_zpscdnt3w6e.png
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Congrats to those that completed the event already❗I only aimed for the pants. I didn't have the energy nor strength to finish this week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Congrats to those that completed the event already❗I only aimed for the pants. I didn't have the energy nor strength to finish this week's event.

It's understandable Carol you're sick

Sidenote: I've been literally watching a Final Destination marathon, yes I'm a horror film fanatic. :o ALSO, Rememberance Day (Memorial Day in America or probably other places) isn't until November for us.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I finished, but it was thanks to my insatiable gb picking. I get a lot of energy and event points mixed on, and I was done yesterday.

today puterhead had an idea for a new laptop for me instead of jewelry, so we went shopping. ;) Ssdrive, 2in1, touch screen c15.6 in. I think I'm in love.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone remember how many points is till the final box when we get a shortened event?

Well the final box is 600 points so it depends on how far you actually are.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The midweek will start one day later than usual. It's going to be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Parties)
    Boo glu! -_- I really despise party midweek/weekend events. It takes up my whole dang energy bar to complete it.
    I wish that we could be able to automatically delete event gigs from our task lists. It accumulates my task list when I don't have the time to do them sometimes during the weekend.
    GLU clearly wasn't listening to us when we said for the nth fricking time that we don't like Party Midweek events because it's just too d*mn hard. 😒😒😒
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I finished, but it was thanks to my insatiable gb picking. I get a lot of energy and event points mixed on, and I was done yesterday.

today puterhead had an idea for a new laptop for me instead of jewelry, so we went shopping. ;) Ssdrive, 2in1, touch screen c15.6 in. I think I'm in love.

How awesome! Jewelry is always nice but can be a bit impractical. A new laptop tough? Always exciting!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    So tomorow, we can just chill here, and wiat for te shortened midweek even starting Wednesday. I love the idea of a shortened midweek. Short and sweet...and it leads us to the real fun.....the Weekend! I enjoyed this event a lot. The clothes are great. But, now. I'm tired. Must recharge and I don't mean my devices. We BBqd. Nathans chili dogs and my special burgers. Followed by the movie Goodfellas. I slept. lol.
    Who else did the celebrating thing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many points is till the final box when we get a shortened event?

You mean the midweek event, right? I'm not sure what they will come up with, but even shaving off proportionately one day's worth of points as they've done for other events in the past, a party midweek event is a tough one to complete. :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I was wondering what the prize points would be too. It will be fun to have a shorter one, maybe it won't feel as difficult. It should be fun simply because it's different. Did everyone have a nice weekend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

15 > 75 (or 95?) > 190 > 380
    PM to add
    Thank you Nai. I think I'll try 2 dolls. Trying 3 every time has been my downfall. Good luck everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I need to start sitting out the midweek events. I never reach the throwback box and at the rate I'm going I'll never finish the storylines! If I sit out the midweeks then I can move through the story lines during the week and dedicate the weekend to events.

It was also a long weekend here in the UK so it was nice to have the extra day to complete the event. Usually when there's a long weekend it's only in the US and so the extra points needed make it impossible for me to finish. I spent the weekend with my sister and her 3 children which was lovely but now I ache all over from going trampolining yesterday!
    ****I play on ios****
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    You mean the midweek event, right? I'm not sure what they will come up with, but even shaving off proportionately one day's worth of points as they've done for other events in the past, a party midweek event is a tough one to complete. :(
    Naimonster wrote: »
    15 > 75 (or 95?) > 190 > 380

Yes i'm talking about the midweek event. Thank you Naimonster :)
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• PeachyKKeenPeachyKKeen Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm tired. Must recharge and I don't mean my devices. We BBqd. Nathans chili dogs and my special burgers. Followed by the movie Goodfellas. I slept. lol.
    Who else did the celebrating thing?

I'm glad for the little break, too! We traveled Friday, no electricity most of Sunday because of storms where we were staying, came home Sunday, did yardwork, swam, and grilled Monday... plus, I didn't notice that this was a four-day event (holiday weekend, duh), so I was grinding extra hard to try to finish by Sunday night! Looking forward to the shortened midweek, though. I very rarely make it to the last box with work and everything else, so I'm hoping I'll make it this week!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm happy we are having a midweek event but wish it wasn't parties. I love them on weekends but they are impossible to finish without the bonus points from GB items we get during weekend events.

I didn't finish the event for my male doll. I didn't even try as I found all three earnables unappealing. He did get the shoes so I used the April fools "naked" option and the ugly earnables shoes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    When he buys you the exact same earrings 3 times, it's time to say enough. Now when he finds a piece like a two color gold butterfly necklace ok. But donat just grab earrings in desperation. Lol. My old laptop, was 17 inch and weighs a ton. The new one completely folds over to go tablet style.so, it's not purple. Now the only purple is krap. He sold me with the solid state drive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Who's up and grinding? Good morning dolls. I'm seriously not getting up from my chair today. I guess with spine damage, you shouldn't power wash a deck. Omg I hurt in places I didn't know I had. I did a great job.

~Anyway....morning dollies.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Who's up and grinding? Good morning dolls. I'm seriously not getting up from my chair today. I guess with spine damage, you shouldn't power wash a deck. Omg I hurt in places I didn't know I had. I did a great job.

Good morning kokokokonut!!! So sad to hear that you're in pain... Wishing you a quick recovery! I'll be throwing my parties in Calabasas and Dublin. A few minutes ago i opened my first box and won a big brown bag, with which i'm pretty happy cause the rest of the boxes had cash!!! Happy tapping to anyone participating and good morning!!!! :cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Hi everyone did you see the Balmain offert? The items are nice but not my cup of tea, the 105 k stars are tempting but I think that in euros it's too much expensive :(
    The parties are so hard to finish, a 3 hours party finish all the energy bar
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just opened my first box and it was Kstars and it was lucky too! The rest were cash and a mint dress!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

OMG, please take it easy Koko!! You might injure yourself more if you don't let yourself rest!

Meanwhile, I decided not to open my game yesterday so I can reset when my daily box comes and I leave my house to find my husband threatening divorce! Being a single father wouldn't bother me a lot but I'm not sure I feel like dating and having to get married again, though not being demanded to date every day would be nice right?

Hmm - to spend the kstars to save my marriage or not......
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So sorry you're in pain, Koko! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm here and I'm grinding!

Hmm I did not get a Balmain offer... is it an old one? Then I might have it already... can someone post a pic?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    $14.99 for only 2 items & stars?! No, thanks! :p

IMG_5715.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Thanks guys, I'm resting it and feeling better, but it's very hard to keep me down. lol. I will probably be powerwashing more in a day or two. lol.

I didn't get the offer today, I bought way back when. And I also told myself 15$ for 2 items and stars? But I caved because I loved the bag. I will be honest. I wear the heck out of that bag. With the cost per use diminishing everytime I carry the bags, I think the bag was a great investment. Just my opinion, but I love the bag. And the earrings are greeat with big hair. :cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So sorry you're in pain, Koko! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm here and I'm grinding!

Hmm I did not get a Balmain offer... is it an old one? Then I might have it already... can someone post a pic?

It's an old one and one I refused to buy then and now based purely on principle. No matter how much I love the purse I am not giving in to a $14.99 price tag.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    OMG, please take it easy Koko!! You might injure yourself more if you don't let yourself rest!

Meanwhile, I decided not to open my game yesterday so I can reset when my daily box comes and I leave my house to find my husband threatening divorce! Being a single father wouldn't bother me a lot but I'm not sure I feel like dating and having to get married again, though not being demanded to date every day would be nice right?

Hmm - to spend the kstars to save my marriage or not......

It's soooo nice to not have to meet the dating demands of a spouse! And you don't feel guilty when you let your doll flirt with Cassio and Julio ��
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, hope you're feeling better soon!!
    Android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It's soooo nice to not have to meet the dating demands of a spouse! And you don't feel guilty when you let your doll flirt with Cassio and Julio ��

True enough. I do wonder a bit about Brae coming from a broken home with her daddies divorced and all. I wonder how much it would be to buy back a spouse in k-stars. Maybe I could just let it drop, take the break and buy him back on a VIP weekend?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats