You know what I love about June? It's time for pools opening,
Boating.
Outdoor parties,
Weddings,
Graduations,
the end of school
and the beginning of summer.
But June here in Kim Kardashian:Hollywood
sparks another fun Summer season in the game.

We got a pre-teaser teaser.....
Psst... you can get more hairstyles this weekend!
Hair. More Hairstyles this weekend. I love hair styles.
Kim-Kardashian-Long-Hairstyles_-Cute-Straight-Haircut-with-Blunt-Bangs.jpg

220px-KimKardashiansinglecover.jpg

kim-kardashian-braids1.jpeg
But that's all we know.

So what will the weekend bring?

Any ideas? Or like me are you wondering?

kimkardashiandressedwonderwomanov-5kcagudml.jpg?w=1920

I said wonderING Kim, not Wonder Woman.

But whatever it is, of one thing I'm sure
Kalinda will pop in offering more.
More iSpoilers, more pictures
More in the way of some pix
More info, and then
and then,
Ok, I could never rap coz I've got no rhymes.
So, Imma leave you hanging there .

Let's put on our thinking caps, and see what we come up with.
What's in your mind for the weekend event starting tomorrow?
I think we could use new bathing suits, maybe a great big inflatable tube or toy to carry with us?
New sandals? Ooooh a new belly ring, new ink.
With warmer weather, the body has a bigger canvas for body piercing, painting and stuff.

I'm so excited. Let's all cross our fingers for a fun weekend,
with lots of great clothes. For girls and for guys. and hair.
Nice new hair.

are you ready?

Threads's open

77e0a6974fb730bdf63775d55898b5a7.gif
Oh, and if we're dropping any clothes this weekend,
you think maybe our guys can wear the same great shirtlessness as
Juan Carlo? JuanDon? Juannastop this now and press the post button and actually
Start this puppy?

Oh. Ok.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    That video made me miss home so much I can't wait to make it back to Detroit. But it's been a few months since we had a dating event my wife does need some attention. Lol
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    aa3436f37c8c45a2b12bec42369d232f.png

That thing appeared in the game, so I guess it will be a dating event? Also, I saw that picture on instagram
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I really hope it's not a dating event. I find them the hardest to complete. Because I don't like spending any money. Can't wait to see the spoilers tomorrow though
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Really? I think party events are the hardest to complete. And I think it'll be dating because we haven't had one in so long. I just hope we get a cute hairstyle. Glu needs to start giving us earnable hair every week.
    I don't think we need to worry about the hairstyles, Kalinda said we'll get more hairstyles this weekend. Koko posted about it :D
    Instagram
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I kinda don't want it to be a dating event too-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Dating and party events are impossible to complete firstly it costs money to go on dates in this game and i actually like saving my money for future things secondly they become clingy after two dates and it gets rather annoying. Plus those 8 hour dates without the gold heart they're unbearable to finish

Then there's party events, i find them impossible to complete as well (which is why i didn't bother to complete the midweek event) so i try to avoid them at all cause but as someone stated it's more than likely a dating event.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    A possible dating event amidst my possible divorce? How apt, either of way I choose LOL

I wouldn't mind dating around but my husband is the cutest of my NPC contacts too. I just wish he didn't demand a date EVERY day, you know?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I completely understand where everyone's coming from. Dating events are rather annoying especially since it costs so much money just to complete the event. And on top of that, your date becomes annoying and wants to go out EVERY day. I usually delete them before they break up with me so I won't lose fans.
    My doll just recently divorced her ex and she's kinda broke now since she'd already gifted her new boo clothing. Uh-huh yeah go figured lol:D
    That's terrible timing glu *Tsk tsk*
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Even though I am not extremely excited about a dating event, because I'm rather broke from trying to renovate the hotel, I can't wait to see the spoilers. I really hope girls will finally get a nice e a r n a b l e hairstyle!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Party events are definitely the hardest. I can usually finish dating events but it's so dang expensive. Every time I get my cash flow back up to 100k we have a dating event so I'm sorry I jinxed you guys lol.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I would actually love a dating event..! I just re-married my husband so our dating level is still very low. Also I have been saving up a lot of Kash so I have a bunch to spend. Would really appreciate an earnable hairstyle this time around...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have a BIG surprise you, dolls! It's NOT a dating event...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    You can't just leave it there Kalinda!

So, if it's not a dating event. We've just had a midweek parties event and I think reality shows wasn't that long ago so maybe VIP?
    ****I play on ios****
    I've no idea what it could be then :eek: Can't wait to see the spoilers!
    Instagram
    With the party midweek my guess is gig or reality. I know our last VIP wasn't that long ago but I have a hotel to finish so I'd appreciate one soon. Maybe a weekend SYS? Too much to hope for?
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I have a BIG surprise you, dolls! It's NOT a dating event...

Oh come on Kalinda, don't leave us hanging like that...... :confused:
    p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKOKOKONUT!!!!!!! May your dreams come true!!!!!!! :D
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're hosting a Show Your Style event on the weekend!

I can't wait to see how you style the camera and pants. I know that whenever I pull out my camera at events, I inevitably get the reaction "whoa, a real camera?!". Sometimes a phone won't suffice for travel photography and meet and greets. Let's see what you do with it!

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG!!! SYS my favourites!! That earnable hair, the blue dress, the cute camera! Oh I need it all so badly!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    At this rate I will never save my kstars, i am probably gonna pass on this SYS
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Wow! Amazing new hairstyles! The boots and jacket/dress are fab too... Actually, just give me everything lol! And yay, a Show Your Style weekend event, I love this type of event, they're fun and different and not too stressful as there's less grinding to do :)

P.S. is the camera available to purchase now or when the event begins? I can't find it in the wardrobe.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    OMG SHOW YOUR STYLE!!!!!! This is AMAZING news! I love SYSs. The items are lovely too - finally a pretty earnable hairstyle!
    Kalinda, thank you so much for sharing the spoilers!

But it's actually not the first time we are having a SYS on a weekend :D
    We had the first ever SYS on September 11th in 2015, the second on November 13th 2015 (it was a SYS with Karl Lagerfeld items too!). The first item used to cost 20 ticks and the final was about 250 I believe, good times!
    But since it's been so long, I agree that it feels like the first time ;)

15 KStars for the camera is NOTHING especially since we had to spend 50 KStars to enter a Midweek SYS once or twice.
    I adore the dress with the white denim jacket and I hope to score the hairstyle with dreadlock buns in my free box.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm really looking forward to this! 15 stars is a pretty reasonable entry point and I love all the earnables. I'm going to have to sneak my ipad into work tomorrow to make sure I can tap every 4 hours on the dot!
    ****I play on ios****
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well you guys can enjoy your SYS event... Computer platform won't get it! Actually i'm glad because i don't want to spend 15 k-stars on a camera that i won't use with any outfits....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The only item I love is the earnable hair. I like the GB dress. The earnable boots are sooo similar to numerous boots in our closet. The GB silver shoes are so smiliar to the silver shoes from the back to back weekend events. I don't like the GB hair at all.

I'll do the event because I want the earnable hair but I won't be spending Kstars on GB.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    AmyT wrote: »
    P.S. is the camera available to purchase now or when the event begins? I can't find it in the wardrobe.

I don't think so. I would assume it would be filed under Misc. I also checked jewelry and purses and didn't see it there either so looks like it's a new item released for the event.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm too busy this weekend for a SYS. You need to really babysit your device for a SYS and check in every 4 hours otherwise there is no chance to complete it. I guess that works when playing on a phone but I'm not going to lug my iPad around everywhere :/ The earnable hair is nice but the rest I really don't care about.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm, like, pre-upset that I'm not gonna win that cute GB hair. :p My luck is the worst lately.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Ok first of all I know that I should be happy that it's a voting event again, but I'm not since it's a pay to play -_-
    2GJ6yZ.gif

Oh secondly, I really hate glu at the moment because whenever y'all release a black women's hairstyle, it's purposefully always put inside a gift box. I seriously feel like glu wanna tease me to the fullest since y'all know how unlucky I've becoming with my freebie gift boxes lately.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG