Weekend Event - 6/2/17 June's 1st Weekend - Almost Summer

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Um...my game is messed up. I was only able to submit one look this morning. I had all the gb items and got only ONE "bonus" point after I won with that first submission. Having every gb item got me only ONE bonus point?! Then every time I tried to submit my next look I received ONE point for my submission. Thank you for your submission. Then, Your submission didn't go through or whatever it said. Spits out a point at me. Try again. Submit--one point. Thank you. Try again, reject. One point. Over and over. Opened a few more gb's looking for energy, kash, it's all good, I just like opening boxes. Get 30 event points every so often, earn the boots. Single earnable now gets me *two* points trying to submit my look and two points as a reject. I gave up. Opened more boxes out of boredom, stars, kash, event points, energy. Try a few more times--hey, isabeau looked very cute! Suddenly random numbers of points spit out, and finally, along with purchased gb event points and I am done. My "weekend" event is finished. I have everything. I should've--would've--wanted to--come here sooner, but I have painkillers making me so sick, along with some anti-inflammatory horse pill, so I shut down the game and didn't remember it at all until just now. Which is why I'm now here. However briefly. I.Am.Just.Ill. Is no one else's game unplayable? Just with a little scanning I see event gigs aren't giving points?? What's with that?? It's all just another clusterfk brought to you courtesy of Glu.
    Does anybody else like Pay to Play? SYS events are so refreshing because there's no grinding. Plus the prizes are usually better.

Besides, 15 k stars isn't a huge price tag. If you can find 6 minutes of spare time across a period of 3 days, free videos just gave you an entry. I like to keep a minimum star balance in case of such spending emergencies. Always prepared :p

Ha, you're in the minority. And many of us do not get those free six videos for stars offers.
    It's your good luck. June goes down as the start of your good luck. :)

And, yes, bummer about the events not giving points. 2 possibilities....maybe(?) there are some points at the end, or b, because the points needed for completion seem kind of reasonable, expecially with bonus points given for items. I feel better about dropping all those stars. At one point, I had 216 energy on one game 162 on another.....but.....energy doesn't help with this event.

Think of it the same as the events for the VIP not paying points. In this case something to do while we're waiting for the next submission. But I really like voting. I'm digging the pants the guys have to buy. (I like them better than the prizes. lol) I've seen them styled really well.

VIP gives stars. This is not the same, Koko. Nice try!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DOLL!
    AmyT wrote: »
    I paid 5 Kstars to speed up starting the weekend gig, big mistake! There was no payout at the end - no event points, just kash and xp points :( is this normal for a SYS? I can safely say the other weekend gigs will be ignored in my task list.

There was kash and xp too? And I got a single freaking POINT?! Oh well. This whole event was very, very messed up in my game. Spent a ton of stars on gb's tho.... Must go back under blankies. Nothing to see here but newbies. And children. Almost every one
    of my friends has already long abandoned the forum. Moving along.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    There was kash and xp too? And I got a single freaking POINT?! Oh well. This whole event was very, very messed up in my game. Spent a ton of stars on gb's tho.... Must go back under blankies. Nothing to see here but newbies. And children. Almost every one

I meant I paid 5 Kstars to begin the 1st of the 3 weekend gigs, not speed up voting! Lol

Hope you feel better soon doll :( get plenty of rest ❤️
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »

Aww doll, blankies and rest. Hope you are feeling better soon. The gb items were just so chaseable. Lol. I spent tons too....but my dolls look marvelous.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-06-02-19-00-13_zps6vawmzpo.png

this is actually so crazy, lol.

sidenote: I've won all of my submissions so far, I didn't win the hair and I'm not about to spend the little kstars i have just to get extra points.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I just opened my box and PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

shoes-energy-kash-kash
    hair-energy-kash-energy

Again Glu, if you start putting only 2 items in the pallets I will NOT spend my money. I'm not saying I need to win every week but there should not be more kash/energy than items. Sometimes I feel like Glu appreciates the cheats more than those who pay.

Also the first story line doesn't pay out any event points, cool...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Out of curiosity am I the only one who received event points after completing a quest that was on my list?

Screenshot_2017-06-03-08-05-37_zpsdtugqt1d.png
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hey guys, don't give up on doing this weekend's event storyline gigs yet!
    I finished the gigs and in the end, I got 50 event points!! I chose to do the charity event and Maria said I made the right decision. No losing my beauty sleep for SYS, thanks Glu! :)

IMG_5741.jpg

Lucas, was that a past weekend event 6hr gig?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I finished the gigs and in the end, I got 50 event points!! I chose to do the charity event and Maria said I made the right decision. No losing my beauty sleep for SYS, thanks Glu! :)

Lucas, was that a past weekend event 6hr gig?

Hmm I'm not really sure it was a 6hr gig but I got a call from Maria stating that Willow Pape said I copied her so I did an interview with Ray explaining myself so it could be a past weekend event. Is that why I got event points because it was an old weekend event?

I just woke up (courtesy of the pain radiating from my ear & throat) and finished that quest, I forgot about it and fell asleep lol
    One game done. That was the one where I got 120 event points to go along with my 226 energy,. But I have noticed that while I may not be getting bonus items, I'm getting energy , stars and event points more than cash. And that is a wonderful thing.

today we're swapping my Lenova2 in 1 for a dell. It's light...but it's rough. Where my arm rest its sharp, right angles for corners and edges. So we have to see about making the exchange.

yes, I'm a princess in my real life too. And a princess pita is just a bigger pita.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Angeline, you look wonderful and thanks for that info. I had a feeling it might be a final payoff thing. I think I posted that. But remember, glu is reading our comments and wants our feedback. Hmmm. Maybe I should change my post above. I just said it wasn't terrible not getting bonus items. Bad thing to say if glu is reading. Lol.

angeline, I hate not having you in my game anymore . Please fix our freeze and our friends dropping off glu. It's been 8 months? 10 months?

astray, feel better. rest and fluids
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Thanks for that info, Angeline! I was wondering if maybe the last weekend gig would give bonus event points, I'm glad it does :D

And I'm really glad that you are not frozen in my game ...... I LOVE that outfit you're wearing!!!!! Super cute
    :o:o
    Thanks for your sweet comments, Surgar & Koko!
    That's my winning streak outfit. (I hope I don't jinx myself. :p)

Jon also has a winning streak look. He is wearing that required pants as pajamas... haha.
    I accidentally submitted his last look without the pajamas pants. He only needs less than 10 points, so it's all good. It will probably help his competitor. :p

I also noticed a mini loading bar when opening my game earlier today and Glu fixed the bonus points. We are now getting 2 bonus points for each event item. That's helpful, too. Thanks Glu!!

Sugar, I'm glad to see Kiki in my game, too.
    Koko, I recently changed my doll's in game name. When I started the game, I stupidly used my real full name in the game. I wanted to just use the first name so Maria or Simon won't call my dolls by their full names every time they call. I have been on A+++ #1 for a long time, so I gave myself a 4th mini-comeback by changing their names. They are now on the #100s ranking list. Maybe that's why you couldn't find them ... dropped too far ... haha. But, I'm coming back up. Note to whoever wants to change the in game name: Do it when you do the comebacks that you drop to 0 fans. :)Happy belated Birthday!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes! The item will stay there for sale :)

Yes! Thanks!

If there is a good VIP for guys, I'll get it for Jax. Otherwise, maybe BF sale.
    PM to add
    Oh yay! I can be the first post :p

More like the only one...atm
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Feels soooooooooooo weird have a weekend break on events after all this time. My K&K isn't working too, so it's a new sensation you know? Like this weight of having to check systematically the games is gone, refreshing TBH.

Oh think I took the wrong decision, anyone knows if there's any punishment for going to Vegas instead of doing charity at the last gig?
    Hey guys, it's safe to get the shirtless option from the wardrobe. Enjoy!
    Yes! The item will stay there for sale :)

YASSS! This is truly GREAT! Thank you so much for finally hear us!

Think I'll wait the Black Friday to strip down Bort for half price, perhaps until there we'll have our nipples back!:p

#getnaked #nipplesforlife
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Could someone tell me the name of the first gig for this event? I keep losing in the sys voting so I guess the gig is the only way I'll really make progress. I'm so behind. :(
    Could someone tell me the name of the first gig for this event? I keep losing in the sys voting so I guess the gig is the only way I'll really make progress. I'm so behind. :(

Angela, I think the first gig for this event is called Shall We Dance.
    astray wrote: »
    Angela, I think the first gig for this event is called Shall We Dance.

Thanks astray! I appreciate it. :)
    Thanks astray! I appreciate it. :)

You're welcome, Angela :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday Angela!

W7hdf05.gif
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    giphy.gif
    AngelaLauren, hope you are having the best day!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thrilled to hear there's a payoff at the end but I'm so close to finishing through voting that I'll be our naughty guinea pig and have fun instead of going to the charity event.

Now I'll have my male doll do this weekends gigs because he keeps losing the vote.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Angela!

W7hdf05.gif
    LindaVB wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    AngelaLauren, hope you are having the best day!!

Thank you girls! You are way too sweet. I appreciate it. :)
    9b959ea82a221582afce34c806049149.gif

Happy Birthday AngelaLauren

We have a little present for you.

auto_gift.jpg

Hope your day is as special as you are.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    9b959ea82a221582afce34c806049149.gif

Happy Birthday AngelaLauren

We have a little present for you.

auto_gift.jpg

Hope your day is as special as you are.

Ohh, you really shouldn't have! :p

Thank you koko. I appreciate it very much. :)
    Happy Birthday, Angela!
    Hope you are doing well on SYS event & Party event (if you still plays K&K)!
    Have a great day! :)

IMG_5744.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Happy Cake Day Angela!!!

de87245de499f3421e384e80b4d27f9c_zps54kwcugp.jpg