Kitty Birthday to Amy!

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Happiest Birthday to Amy aka Crazy Cat Lady!

7VyGRpV.gif

Your birthday cake and sides! I know you like purple and silver (if it hasn't changed!)

gH9DE1y.png
0XJyDA7.jpg

Of course I wouldn't forget to bring some alcohol!

7lngvj1.jpg

Come on guys, bring some purple and silver presents for Amy, if you have no clue, then...

UWbAsmY.gif

And, in honor of the Crazy Cat Lady, I want to make an edit of all of us! Come in any kitty-wear or bring your kitties, I'll even put kitty headbands on you guys! Post in the white xoxo background (Full body shot/ close-up accepted!).

The birthday girl can dress in anything she fancies, I'm waiting!

wvqeNg0.gif

PM to add

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!! :)

a4808bd8866bd9c93a6f5243d9621ab7_zpsndtrtyc3.jpg

7ed810703fc39d29e47612281e1c8469_zpsp6ixebth.jpg

tenor_zpsf17srzkr.gif
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    IMG_5747.jpg

Edit: Adding this "Amy pose", it would be cute in the group picture that we all blow a kiss to our birthday girl, Amy! :)

IMG_5754.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Happy birthday, my dear Amy!

You are such a lovely and wonderful person and I'm so glad that I met you here. Your sweet and kind nature really impresses me and keeps inspiring me in every conversation we have.

I hope you have a wonderful day full of love and please keep smiling, my dear <3
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Happy birthday Amy! I hope your day is filled with happiness and lots of love. :)

EE3CCED7-3E87-431E-BF70-16EF4D48B2B6.jpg

9A206B33-67F9-4589-A2A1-611EB98FDDF6.jpg
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the sweetest dolls ever!!! Hope your day has been just as special as you are ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

61AS9Fwx1DL._SL1500_.jpg

a6dd6fc2582c16df9930214991245c34.jpg

PM2Cjn.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did somebody say KittyBirthday?

anigif_sub-buzz-26006-1467454813-2.gif

I figured they're a good way to start saying
    Happy Birthday Amy!

Then we bring in some presents............

I saw these, and the diamonds reminded me of earrings we have in the game, and the purple reminded me we share a love of the color purple.

9725137ae1543a9ef578c55631c1ebee.jpg

Then, you can never have too much cake on your birthday.
    So, I had Babkokks (not right spelling) create another masterpiece like the one they made for me.
    Amyscake.jpg
    It doesn't say Happy Birthday, but it has butterflies.

Happy Happy Birthday Amy, hope your birthday is wonderful, and full of smiles. and yes.....edible glitter too!

And thanks Nai for starting this. I thought it was tomorrow.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    champagne-1500248_480.jpg

Happy Birthday Amy!
    Cheers to one of the most stylish dolls ever!
    Wishing you all the best!

KKH_Screenshot_1496608835228.jpg
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok reminder! Post yourself in any kitty-wear in the white xoxo background! Close-up or full body is ok!
    PM to add
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!
    Kitties and alcohol = perfect combo ;) Hope you've had a wonderful day !!

f97997834c8fb16c34c38d6556a4a161.jpg
    6247.jpgKKH_Screenshot_1496636254054.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Birthday girl, you don't look a day over fabulous!

You are always thought of in a very special way, and you're wished the finest things in life today and everyday!

Have yourself a very happy birthday.

935e1af135f14d377dad618e7a636d4e_zpsd1r3gwg4.jpg

21c8f10ad23ae4bcb26f19e66376196f_zpsegxqbrpo.jpg

I don't have the XO background. I hope this will suffice.

KKH_Screenshot_1496664438961_zpsfsqc1phz.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy b day Amy❗You're one of the most cheerful person that I've ever met at the forums. I always luv your positivity vibes around here. Enjoy your day! Oh I almost forgot to mention that I did an edit on your special day. I gifted you and redesigned your very own virtual cutesy cat mug^_^. It looked so boring from before, so now it has that Aztec printed style to it. There's your b day cake, b day card, and party hat. Yay now let's all celebrate to the fullest!#interiordesignatitsfinest
    16fb03.gif

1bc673.jpg

9387e3.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    RuHdv9H.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday, dear Amy!!

200w.gif

Saw this cake amd just had to bring it here!!!
    IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    SORRY NAI :o You know I don't always pay attention OR read the fine print :p LOL! Here are Madison and Kiki (wearing her kitty bag and with the proper background) ;)

Z9yby1.jpg

Ken925.jpg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Happy birthday, Amy! I am so glad to have you here on the forum, where your positivity and friendliness are greatly appreciated. Also, your doll is darn fierce and I'm so happy she's not frozen in my game so I can really appreciate all her outfit changes!

I made this picture of Everly expressing her <3 for Madison (while doing "The Amy") before I saw that was a theme, so I had to go back and do another with the pale pink background (I don't have the whiter one):

OD8B6Ff.jpg

aCyQUHm.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Happy Birthday again Amy. Big hearts. Here is Apple with little Kittie LeKatt. don't leave home without her. Lol. And yes, tho it doesn't show in your game, Apple does change her clothes everyday, lol. Here for your party she put on her Kat ears, with Kat eye shaped sunnies, and her own kittie collar. Happy happy birthday!

IMG_1920.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ML1u4lZ.jpg

Well this is the most feline I could go...At least he's doing 'the Amy' huh?!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Lol, we should all have done the Amy! Amy, hope your birthday was awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I forgot about guys got this lion costume. Jon can now join the party and roar with Vats! :p
    Jax will be joining us, right? Nai

IMG_1442.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    You guys!! Omg I can't say enough how happy you've made me :) I appreciate this so much ❤️thank you xoxo
    Since it's my first birthday without John here, yesterday I was feeling down. I had a birthday lunch and ****** Marys with my mum and sister on Sunday when my mum came to visit. Me being me, I didn't go home after the lunch like they did and carried on drinking. Being honest, I woke up yesterday not in the mood to talk to anyone. I didn't even answer the phone to my sister, that's why I haven't been online. But I wish I'd seen this yesterday, it would have brightened my spirits like it has right now. John and I were in each other's lives for 11 years, and even when we had the break in our relationship, we were still best friends so we'd always keep in touch and made a point of meeting up - especially on birthdays and at Christmas. He used to get me birthday and Mother's Day cards from the cats and would get them to jokingly hold the pen and sign their own names lol! I was so down yesterday realising that will never happen again. People say that you miss loved ones the most on special occasions and I know now that's so true. It would have been his birthday on Friday (yes, we were a Gemini couple!) and I'm more looking forward to that - I'd rather his birthday be more memorable - so my sister has booked a table at an Indian restaurant (john's fave food was a curry!). From now on, I think I'll mark both our birthdays on the same day.

Thanks everyone for being such wonderful dolls! You bring me fun and friendship (and sometimes much needed support). I'm so grateful that I have our KKH family in my life ❤️

Nai, you're a total star for this! If I'm not too late, I'll post my pic xx
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Sorry I'm so late for this

C5623108-3FE3-4785-AE40-0146C8FAE1A4_zpstowqv0hr.jpg

Ps I'm literally lolling at the "Amy" poses! You guys are the best ❤️❤️❤️
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Aww Amy, I wish we could have been there with you when you were at the low point. But you are so right, celebrate your birthdays together, and make it a celebration of your lives together. Kris and the girls all celebrate Robert Sr's birthday every year. They go to his fave Armenian restaurant (or Kris does it at home), and celebrate all he was and how much he loved them.

We're here and we love you Amy. I wish I could just take all the hurt away, it will get easier.

And yeah, a lot of Geminis make Gemini couples. Celebrating once for you both is beautiful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I feel like a real dolt that I completely missed the cat theme when I posted my earlier pic. For what it's worth, here's Everly in her feline gear doing the Amy:

pOzJpbs.jpg

And then a regular pose where you can see her fierce lion ring:

7UCdeYS.jpg

Nai, if you're doing an edit, please don't feel like you have to redo Everly-- you can leave her in her nautical gear or leave her out entirely-- my inability to read shouldn't mean you have to do extra work!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    It's ok Sugar and haftime! I don't often read stuffs too, and even if I do, I don't usually remember them! Amy don't worry about being late, birthday girl makes the grand entrance!

Sorry I neglected the guys! The guys don't have kitty stuffs at all, realized when I looked through Jax's closet yesterday.

-End of submission-
    PM to add
    Kitty Birthday to Amy

We all decked in cute kittywear and went to kitty cafes.

Koko, Rumpel, Carol, Amy, Jon, Everly, Stefan
    w69m1w5.jpg

We all brought our cats! The birthday girl had 2 fierce feline bodyguards the whole day.

Jax, Kiki, Unique, Linda, Amy, Xan, Carolyn, Angeline, Vats
    efXWEZh.png

Hello Kitty Cafe is a must-do on kitty birthdays!
    Wonder how Amy is feeling with 3 felines surrounding her!

Koko, Stefan, Jax, Everly, Carol
    Unique, Kiki, Xan, Vats, Amy, Jon, Angeline, Carolyn, Rumpel, Linda

nlF2ksO.png

Ending the day with music, alcohol and blowing out the birthday cake with "The Amy"!

Stefan, Koko, Linda, Rumpel, Carol, Unique
    Jax, Vats, Kiki, Carolyn, Amy, Xan, Angeline, Jon, Everly

uQM8wkI.gif
    PM to add
    Nai, these pictures are absolutely beautiful. I love the Amy dance. Thank you for sharing your talent and doing this. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Happy Birthday to John, Amy! It's so cute that he got you Mother's Day cards for your cats. The good memories you had together will accompany you for the rest of your life. Your story makes me cherish my Jon even more. I hope you have love & peace when celebrating his birthday. Hugs!

Nai, those pictures are awesome! I love them all. Thank you so much for doing this. You are the best! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Thank you! These were tougher to make but I had fun and learned new stuffs!

Happy belated birthday to John as well!
    PM to add
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I absolutely love the group pics you edited Nai. They're amazing :DYou've got mad skills right there! :cool:
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny