Monday Anticipation 6/6/2017 MidWeek Dating/ Birthday Babies!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm getting the tweet from Ray that asks if anyone has seen me and my husband in awhile, even though I've been on dates all morning.

This glitch happens far too often. Glu can't you just disable this stupid tweet? I lost 1.5 million fans. For nothing.

Anyway, hey players, don't forget that dates at the Stadium in LA are almost identical to Oak. They have some expensive wine that gives you a ton of points.

Yes, this glitch is annoying! It happened right after I completed a date!

Thanks for the tip, never tried dating there, going to now!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Glu responded in a recent post about this i believe, that it was being investigated. I've found that after that tweet, within a minute a a lot of fans are given back with some random tweet.

If its not the normal ebb and flow, lose fans get fans back so we're not stagnant at number 1. Yesterday i was number one, git a rY tqeet bounced down to 5, now i'm back at #1. But if it bothers you to the point where you'd like it looked at, you can always submit a ticket to customer care.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thanks but I'll just deal with it. Customer care is a joke. I don't need the frustration.

I will make up the fan loss and dump my husband after the event just like every other time so I can avoid this easy glitch fix.

The aspect of having a spouse used to be fun, but they made it such a problem, I've become a Hollywood statistic multiple divorcee. I don't even care who I marry anymore, except that I nixed the first guy this morning cuz he kept going on about how anxious he was that my outfit would be gross.

Now after 5 dates, I married Luis, a sci-fi fanatic who looks like the werewolf from Twilight. I'm showing up to all my dates and wedding in my Mirragio bathrobe and slippers because I just can't be bothered.

I don't even believe in love anymore. I just can't wait for this event to be over with so I can kick this stranger b*^โ‚ฌ# out of my house. He's getting too close to my pets and acting like he owns the place.

Is it any wonder that my reality show is the number one drama on tv for sic months standing?
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    It's so frustrating how the Oak $650 4 energy action only comes up 50% of the time in a date. Then I'm stuck with doing the smaller energy actions, and then when those run out, I have to do the $650 4 energy action anyway! If Glu is gonna make me do the action anyway, I'd rather do it first, spend the money, finish the date and not have to waste any further money/energy completing the date.
    Second box... this cute purse! Pretty good palette over all too. :)

54ACA66F-7CDC-4D19-AFF0-7B57AEB6DFE3.png
    Thanks but I'll just deal with it. Customer care is a joke. I don't need the frustration.

I will make up the fan loss and dump my husband after the event just like every other time so I can avoid this easy glitch fix.

The aspect of having a spouse used to be fun, but they made it such a problem, I've become a Hollywood statistic multiple divorcee. I don't even care who I marry anymore, except that I nixed the first guy this morning cuz he kept going on about how anxious he was that my outfit would be gross.

Now after 5 dates, I married Luis, a sci-fi fanatic who looks like the werewolf from Twilight. I'm showing up to all my dates and wedding in my Mirragio bathrobe and slippers because I just can't be bothered.

I don't even believe in love anymore. I just can't wait for this event to be over with so I can kick this stranger b*^โ‚ฌ# out of my house. He's getting too close to my pets and acting like he owns the place.

Is it any wonder that my reality show is the number one drama on tv for sic months standing?

Doll....your show is Must See TV. I'd love to see those wedding pictures.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Omg AngelaLauren, I know the frustration! I'll be almost done after spending the $650 / doing other things and all that will be left is another $650 and the 9 energy 'Love Comeback' option! It's so hard to decide which one I want to put into that date lol.
    IOS :)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    boy oh boy do I wish we could decide on the lengths of our dates. Bort loves his hr dates. Like I'm the main bread winner, spend a bit more time with me!

Anyway! Energy in the first box and Kstars in the 2nd.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Got 40 K-stars in my third box and am well underway to my Throwback box!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one having an issue with the dates. I literally opened my game yesterday to open my daily box & then took my husband out without prompting and right after the date completes and I exit Oak he asks for another date officially LOLOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My first three boxes:

JKXYPBs.png?1

SpzASOT.png?1

ibHIUsh.png?1

*shrugs*
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-06-06-12-43-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-06-16-34-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-06-23-48-46.jpg
    Oh well.. TB box, here I'm coming!
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We have a lot to look forward to this weekend: you can get outfits that have been featured on our social media channels and everyone can get hairstyles!

I'll make it easier for you... https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial/ :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I got here just in time........Thanks for the link..and for the hints....can't wait to see the actual spoilers. ANd hair? More hair? I am loving June, and all the new clothes. woot woot. Happy dance over here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Must be that maxi dress in the Costa Rica picture!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Omg, I love that floral dress!!

And omg, I can't believe my luck on my third box. I gave up on these boots LOOOONG time ago. And now I got them. I'm beyond happy!!

nzGXTWm.png
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    We have a lot to look forward to this weekend: you can get outfits that have been featured on our social media channels and everyone can get hairstyles!

I'll make it easier for you... https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial/ :)

This has me pouring over that account like -

detectivelatoy_zpsflgenyyy.gif
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm so unlucky with my boxes I got cash in my first two boxes, spent 40,000kash at Oak and Monstrobull, uhmyeah but it won't stop me from being optimistic about the Weekend event jajaja. :rolleyes::o:D
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Must be that maxi dress in the Costa Rica picture!
    That is what I was thinking!!
    Thank you Kalinda for spoiling us with your spoilers!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm really hoping for the floral maxi dress, and that it's earnable. I have terrible luck with giftboxes.
    I'm just about to reach the 3rd box for the midweek. I decided to date at the Monstrobull as a change from Oak, but I'm beginning to feel guilty for making my doll stand up so much so maybe I'll let her sit down at Oak for the rest of the event.
    ****I play on ios****
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I usually never finish MidWeek events anymore but I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday so I've just been laying in bed playing KKH for 2 days.

Here's what I got in my TB box:
    IMG_4787_zpszt63nrym.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Trevor, the coincidence! I'm still on a slow recovery from removing mine last Wed, did you remove all of them at once? Speedy recovery to you and hope you don't suffer as much as I did.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got kash in the gold box and the same blue cardigan that Trevor got (hey man, hope you feel better ASAP). Gosh I dodged 4 brown items, 3 of them were shoes! This has no end...

Congrats Cherrey! The boots certainly are a great pick!
    KaylaJ wrote: ยป
    boy oh boy do I wish we could decide on the lengths of our dates.

Amen!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Trevor, the coincidence! I'm still on a slow recovery from removing mine last Wed, did you remove all of them at once? Speedy recovery to you and hope you don't suffer as much as I did.

I removed all 4 as well. I'm actually not in nearly as much pain as I thought I would be
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Oh Trev, I wish you milkshakes and soft food till you recovere. Get better soon. You are such a sweetheart. I wish Apple had a candy striper uniform. That pink and white striped jumped, with white shoes and bobby socks, crisp white blouse. She'd go fluff your pillow and make sure you had plenty of straws and ice water. I hope they are addressing the pain through medication.

toothache.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's so frustrating how the Oak $650 4 energy action only comes up 50% of the time in a date. Then I'm stuck with doing the smaller energy actions, and then when those run out, I have to do the $650 4 energy action anyway! If Glu is gonna make me do the action anyway, I'd rather do it first, spend the money, finish the date and not have to waste any further money/energy completing the date.

i always try to trigger it with the little tasks around the table. Photograph or someting 1, another thing on the wall 3, a three down by the bottom left of the table cloth. OMG, see how much I don't read but I go tfor the familiar spots. my fingers fo there automatically not thinking about it. It's like playing flight of the bumblebee on the flue. ok,, so it's not, but it's still repetition. lol. and it sometimes makes the wine pop up. oh oh oh tip server. that's the one on the wall. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I'm glad they added the Monstrobull Arena for dates. I was really getting tired of Oak all the time. Elspeth I was thinking the same thing! I went to Oak every so often so my dolls could sit and relax.

For the first time ever I had the bun hair in my box! I'm sad I didn't get it, but happy that it's possible to get one day. :o

evclfQS.jpg

For my TB I got these really nice earrings. (I wish we could move our dolls left or right in the pictures. I would scoot her over a bit so I don't have a big bird beak sticking out of my hair.)

Udmrjs8.jpg
    iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย Since 2015
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    2 days and $40k later... not bad :)

xrXKudh.png?1
    My tb box. I like the style and color of the shoes. You could style them in a lot of different ways. :)

D5EEFB52-3371-49FA-B089-A6A2F3DB1F84.png
    webra wrote: ยป
    I'm glad they added the Monstrobull Arena for dates. I was really getting tired of Oak all the time. Elspeth I was thinking the same thing! I went to Oak every so often so my dolls could sit and relax.

For the first time ever I had the bun hair in my box! I'm sad I didn't get it, but happy that it's possible to get one day. :o

evclfQS.jpg

For my TB I got these really nice earrings. (I wish we could move our dolls left or right in the pictures. I would scoot her over a bit so I don't have a big bird beak sticking out of my hair.)

Udmrjs8.jpg

aww, your doll looks fantastic. And those earring are perfect. I love Emeralds for redheads. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary