Weekend Event 6/9/2017 - Friends, Fun and Good Vibes All Around

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

rs_500x239-140211170945-ClappingGif.gif

Yeah, I loved it too

Kalinda told us today marks Best Friends Day,
And started a thread to highlightforum friendships.

& Now we have a whole weekend to celebrate all our friends!!!
Let's try to emulate Kris Jenner while we enjoy our Fantabulous Hair filled weekend
because as Kim says....
anigif_original-20033-1447018545-4.gif

Now,
Here's what Kalinda told us:
We have a lot to look forward to this weekend: you can get outfits that have been featured on our social media channels and everyone can get hairstyles!

I'll make it easier for you... https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial/ :)

So while we gather all our friends to help us in this weekend, whatever it is......
we can take a minute to think about friendship and where we find it.

Personally, I can't wait to see what our Friends from the glu god cloud have cooked up for us.

Will it be a Reality Show? What about another Show Your Style?
Will it be parties? Oooooooh a nice VIP?

So come sit with me in the cheap seats, as we anxiously await some
111spoilers.gif

Polite chanting, begging and entertaining cajoling welcomed, even encouraged.
Let's show Kalinda we're amped and ready to go.

So, theme for the Forum Weekend .....Friendship.
Weathering good times and bad...that's what makes a friend.

Now, what do we say each week about this time?

77e0a6974fb730bdf63775d55898b5a7.gif

Threads Open!

(I wonder what this weekend will bring?)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thanks for opening the thread, Koko :)

I'm expecting a VIP event :confused:
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Another weekend event..... Which brings us closer to the big update!! I am torn between two events: VIP or parties!! But then i remembered that this coming week it's North's birthday!!!!! Now, the question is will we get to celebrate them at all? Will it be this weekend or the next one? :confused: Pfff.... I have no idea what this event is going to be, but whatever it is..... Bring it on Glu!!!! :cool::o
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What you said doll.
    kim-k-bring-it-on.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thanks for opening the thread, Koko :)

I'm expecting a VIP event :confused:

Thought so too.
    PM to add
    Oh, I hope you're right Nai.
    So much I want to buy, so much I want to try and play in the sun this weekend. It's hard to crack a whip of family labor outside, if I'm sitting inside tapping. Baba said "So Mom, wanna watch that movie I got Saturday morning?" Oh no sweetheart, Saturday we're finishing the deck and back yard. I hope I get to change the link in my signature to Fun Friends and VIP. :) fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey Hey Dolls. We also have a true Gemini Fashion Birthday happening. Twins!

tumblr_n1i4c7d_Yt_I1tooympo1_400.gif

Tomorrow we celebrate the birthdays of Zia & Zahira

Zia_Twins.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So if you are correct and it IS the maxi dress I wonder what the boys get. Hopefully nothing I would miss if it's a VIP weekend!

Time to try and guess -

detectivelatoy_zpsflgenyyy.gif
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This is one week I'm hoping for a VIP. I need to finish decorating my hotel
    Where the twins? Come over and we'll pop confetti and celebrate!
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This is one week I'm hoping for a VIP. I need to finish decorating my hotel

Same here. I'm tired of that notification to "renovate my hotel" cluttering the side of my screen lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Friends' day everyone! I wish these dates were all synced worldwide, so I wouldn't miss them and could come up with something! Think the date occurs next month here, I know that next week will be the equivalent of Valentine's Day here.

I'm here for a VIP too. Vats needs to be able to go shirtless before the Summer officially begins!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I don't think we're getting a VIP event this weekend, maybe a dating or party event?
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: »
    I don't think we're getting a VIP event this weekend, maybe a dating or party event?

OMG! Would they make us date the whole week? If they're sticking to the friends theme, I'd put my chips on a Party event. Our last one was on May 4th! Over a month ago. So it only makes sense!
    I don't think we'd come off a dating midweek into a dating weekend. JM thoughts. But parties, reality shows, professional weekends....those are all up for grabs, right?

Ooooooooh lucky weekend. Puhlease a lucky weekend where everyone is happy and winning and psyched. :) I'm excited to see the new hair this week. I'm getting spoiled. My dolls feel like they have a standing appointment at the salon for the the weekends. I love being showered with new hair.

ANd what about the other things? I'm hoping guys are in love with the prizes this week. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Next week is North birthday so I'm hoping they give us something fun for next week so I would be okay if they gave us a VIP weekend.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I think we will get parties this weekend and vip next week
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    If they're doing North's birthday next week then no way are we getting anything BUT a party event for that. Anniversary weekends are usually 5 star so maybe dating?

#ComeBackVats
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You were right about the maxi dress. It comes with a matching purse too. The other outfit from social media is Kim's #shopmycloset outfit! That camouflage pattern never goes out of style.

SMC.png

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! I can only grind a bit this weekend and feel relief that none of the guys things are my personal style.

#ComeBackVats
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png

Wow this is one of the first times in a while that the Male's earnables are better than the gift box items. Not sure if that hair is worth 600 K-Stars to me though.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hey Hey Dolls. We also have a true Gemini Fashion Birthday happening. Twins!

tumblr_n1i4c7d_Yt_I1tooympo1_400.gif

Tomorrow we celebrate the birthdays of Zia & Zahira

Zia_Twins.jpg
    Those cakes are adorable, thank you Koko! I just got home from an interview so I'm just now checking the forum.
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Didn't expect a VIP event! I'm ready for one tho ;) Really like the gift boxes!
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I am so ready for a VIP my list is getting longer! I'm not sure about the earnable hair! What do you guys think? I love the GB hair it's fabulous.
    The entire GB outfit is GORGEOUS!

The earnables is nice, not sure about the shoes but the jumpsuit is sexy and the hair is similar to one of KKG's.

I'm going to get the SMC, iconic!

Just spending 50 Kstars for Jax and that's it!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Having second thoughts after seeing the earnables, guess I'll buy something that only covers the box price, I don't need another pair of brown shades. Gosh this update!:eek:

The GB's items are definitely cool. The hairstyle with a tattoo in the scalp is very creative.

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    The earnables aren't really my style, but they're cute! I think I'm going to keep hoarding my K-Stars until next time. I had a feeling that I was going to be skipping the next VIP for about a week, I'm not sure why! Though, I'm happy to have an opportunity to make back all of the money I spent this week on my husband. :p
    IOS :)
    oh Kalinda!
    054.gif I love the clothes.....all of them, and I have a lot of things to buy. There a robot in my future! And this just may be the week Z gets her helicopter. Woo Hoo No Grind Weekend!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Same here. I'm tired of that notification to "renovate my hotel" cluttering the side of my screen lol.

Yes. This!

Very annoying. We don't have a notification for any of the other places where we have to buy things.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Oh man, I really like the earnable hair, but I'm not crazy about the jumpsuit... not sure if I'm going to go all the way this time. Tough call-- 500 is a lot of stars! I guess I'll have to see how it looks on my doll. The hairline looks like it might be a little high-- I like to avoid a "five-head."

The GB dress and bag are really nice--been a while since I really wanted the bag!-- but I could pass on the earrings and hair. My luck means, then, that that's what I'll get!

It's tough going into a VIP weekend not sure what you're going to do-- I like to have a plan so I don't do anything I'll regret!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I like Kim's outfit in the SMC, I just wish the pants were separate from the top. That hair looks like the bleach blond style offered a while ago.

O1ihCMG.png?1

I really love the GB items. I'm not a fan of short hair for the VIP items. So I might stop short of that.

I'll definitely finish the hotel.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015