⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    We need a short, white skirt in the closet.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Even though, I know this has been suggested countless times before, I still can't believe that male dolls don't have a shirtless option. Both Britney's and Nicki's game have it, and even though I heard that it's pricey, it'd be ridiculous to not have that relatively simple option available for boys who want to 'show it off'. And yeah, I remember the hilarious April Fools nude outfit, but that was.. that was just something else. ;)

As for us girls, I'd love to see this type of hairstyle make it to the game at some point:
    3ed6cf9add538e38336b0d28a16fe89a.jpg

Ever since I found that picture on Pinterest, I've literally been obsessed with it, so hopefully.. something similar to it could show up in one of the upcoming weekend events. :o
  • zoekkhzoekkh Registered Users 5 Posts
    here are some of my suggestions
    - change body shape i.e. waist size, height, weight, booty size, breast size.
    - more ombre hair
    - make any hair ombre / non ombre
    - remove hats/hair accessories and use them with other hairs
    - organise our closets ourselves
    - sell items we don't like
    - more make up options i.e. highlighter, contour, beauty marks etc
    - more of Kendall & Kylie outfits
    - more Yeezy outfits
    - more Yeezy sneakers
    - get Kanye in the game
    - add Edinburgh, Scotland to the game !
    - more thigh high boots
    - wear thigh high boots with shorts
    - more sleepwear
    - option to wear just under wear (for male and females)
    - more poses in photo booth i.e sitting down, funny faces, hugging, kissing etc
    - more options for the stores you own like selling your own designs or something like that
    - group pics in the photo booth
    - choose your partner or friends pose in the photo booth
    - go bare foot like Kim
    - more business looking clothes for meetings

I have loads of ideas and could go on forever haha. hope some of these come true
    xoxo,
    Zoe
  • Christine JonesChristine Jones Registered Users 8 Posts
    Dear Glu, we really need Calabasas background in the game
    Pls add more karl lagerfeld and balmain clothes into the game
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    You know those cheap necklaces that come in several different colors? If we had rings, bracelets and maybe even earrings to match, that would be great.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Please add gloves into the game <3
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You know those cheap necklaces that come in several different colors? If we had rings, bracelets and maybe even earrings to match, that would be great.

I agree we do need more jewellery
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    -- Please add these TB items in the closet for sale.

IMG_5563.jpg

-- More matching items for male and female dolls. For example, the Labrador puppy in the bag, please design a darker color bag for the guys. (**special request for Vats, black bag, No brown)

-- Ethnic hairstyles, clothing should be in the closet for sale not to be event items.

Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Lana~ wrote: »
    Even though, I know this has been suggested countless times before, I still can't believe that male dolls don't have a shirtless option. Both Britney's and Nicki's game have it, and even though I heard that it's pricey, it'd be ridiculous to not have that relatively simple option available for boys who want to 'show it off'. And yeah, I remember the hilarious April Fools nude outfit, but that was.. that was just something else. ;)

As for us girls, I'd love to see this type of hairstyle make it to the game at some point:
    3ed6cf9add538e38336b0d28a16fe89a.jpg

Ever since I found that picture on Pinterest, I've literally been obsessed with it, so hopefully.. something similar to it could show up in one of the upcoming weekend events. :o

Wow. I'd love a hairstyle like that for my doll. It's so pretty! Plus now would be the perfect time for it, because that's definitely a summer hairstyle. :)
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    We need super long hair that you can purchase with MONEY and NOT kstars
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Please change the way the pop ups work. They ruin the gameplay experience. Either make it so they fade away on their own or that they at least don't require immediate attention and other things can be tapped.
    They take forever to pop up until the close button finally appears and it's not like they contain any relevant information. No one reads them anyways, so please don't make them so obnoxious.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Please change the way the pop ups work. They ruin the gameplay experience. Either make it so they fade away on their own or that they at least don't require immediate attention and other things can be tapped.
    They take forever to pop up until the close button finally appears and it's not like they contain any relevant information. No one reads them anyways, so please don't make them so obnoxious.

Oh my god, YES! This so much!!!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's an idea for you glu and it's a special specific request by me:

I'm obsessed with cute furry small animals.

Please create a chinchilla in a bag. Make it purchasable at the wardrobe or an gift box item. Thanks. If you do that for me, then I'd luv you forever.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey guys, first off, I think it's awesome you are taking suggestions and implementing them in game. I have two which I think are fairly innocuous.

1) Please please please give guys the option to change their beard color like you have their eyebrows! I'd love to be able to customize my guy's game to have light hair and a dark beard. (Thank you for doing the eyebrows for us)

2) Can you split the music and ambient sound into two buttons to toggle on and off? I've had my sound turned off in KKH for ages because the music is so loud (so when I want to play in the Starbucks line, I'm not getting crazy stares). But I really like the sound effects that have been created for the game, like the seagulls and the luggage unzipping, etc. A lot of games have these two functions split so you can have the sound effects but no music. Just a thought.
    Hey guys, first off, I think it's awesome you are taking suggestions and implementing them in game. I have two which I think are fairly innocuous.

1) Please please please give guys the option to change their beard color like you have their eyebrows! I'd love to be able to customize my guy's game to have light hair and a dark beard. (Thank you for doing the eyebrows for us)

2) Can you split the music and ambient sound into two buttons to toggle on and off? I've had my sound turned off in KKH for ages because the music is so loud (so when I want to play in the Starbucks line, I'm not getting crazy stares). But I really like the sound effects that have been created for the game, like the seagulls and the luggage unzipping, etc. A lot of games have these two functions split so you can have the sound effects but no music. Just a thought.

these are really good suggestions as I'd like to hear the sound effects still too the music i can do without
  • MerylfreshMerylfresh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi all, I'm new here. I have one request on traveling, not sure if this is the proper place to write (sry if not). So, what I was thinking is to improve traveling, because now it is too frustraiting for me to scroll all the places to go to the next city when looking for energy items. It would be nice if the list of places stop on the previous checked one.
    Anyhow, I love the game! keep it up!
    Merylfresh wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm new here. I have one request on traveling, not sure if this is the proper place to write (sry if not). So, what I was thinking is to improve traveling, because now it is too frustraiting for me to scroll all the places to go to the next city when looking for energy items. It would be nice if the list of places stop on the previous checked one.
    Anyhow, I love the game! keep it up!

You're in the right place and welcome to the forum Meryl :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It would be amazing if we could just tap one button that says "next city", would make tapping during events a breeze!
    PM to add
  • Ciara KKHCiara KKH Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Add more Facebook friends to contact list
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

-Ryan Starr as a manager; R.T. is about as clueless and useless as Simon

-New VIPs

-Pop Glam in New Delhi, the hotel is a waste

-MORE items from NARS and Spring

-Makeup from Revlon, Maybelline New York, and Covergirl

-ALL as Shop My Closets: 1, 2, 3, 4

-THIS WITH THE JACKET

-More purses with puppies in them

-CELEBRITY NPCs AVAILABLE FOR PHOTO SHOOTS AND ACTING JOBS. NOT JUST APPEARANCES.

-OLD VIP SUBSCRIPTION OFFERED TO EVERYONE

-OLD VIP GETS THE SPECIAL STORYLINES

-Nightclub in Tribeca owned by Tom Lord

-Nightclub/Bar in San Francisco

-Golden Gate Studios replaces Unity Theater in San Francisco

-HARLAND, MIRANDA, AND TABTHA (if player has not chosen one for So Chic Hamptons) available for hire at So Chic San Diego

**RIVALS**

-A-List actor who is Chad Dylan Parker's brother

9KKo5Tt.jpg

-Chase AND Skylar as rivals for BOTH dolls REGARDLESS of gender
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    - More vehicles (Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, sport bike, yacht)
    - Body tattoos
    - Add Kstars to VIP subscription
    - Kash item to participate in SYS events
    PM to add
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Red nail polish. At least twice a month, I forget we don't have red nail polish and am very unpleasantly surprised when I go looking and don't find it. Also, why don't we have any navy blue or brown eye shadow? It just seems obvious. Darker red lipstick that looks good on darker skinned dolls is a necessity too. In fact, you guys should start testing all the makeup against all the skin tones and if it looks awful on one, we should get an alternative. I can't use half the available makeup. It's ridiculous, and it's offensive that I've got to shell out kstars to get a little makeup variety while people with lighter dolls don't because all the free stuff looks good on them.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    - More vehicles (Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, sport bike, yacht)
    - Body tattoos
    - Add Kstars to VIP subscription
    - Kash item to participate in SYS events

All of this x 1000!
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    There must surely be cries for a better PC version in this thread, but I'm going to do another one. I LOVE this game. I have convinced all six members of my family to play it (even my brother, typical football frat guy). I couldn't get enough, so I made a character on FB and I have been doing an 8 hour project ALL DAY! Can PC please get rapid recharge and SYS?

Besides this I would love to see more incentive to buy home decor that costs K Stars. I can't justify paying 40 K Stars for a painting when I can buy a gift box! My personality wants to complete everything in the game and I'm itching to fully furnish my houses.

Also some makeup as earnables!!!!
    IOS :)
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Oh ! and maybe a weekend where the earnables are just hair.
    IOS :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    - Give guys their nipples back! Such weird feel to look at that empty chest!

- Socks to be layered under the shoes, please!

- Be able to also change the beard color!

- Bring back the store's throwback sales! Missing long hair styles of guys, fangs and Glamm lips are top priorities!;)

- Give to the guys the labrador puppy in a BLACK bag!

Thanks in advance!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Can we please get an experience bar that shows how much more experience is need until the next level please
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    - More facial hair options for guys would be nice, like RT's five'o'clock shadow.
    JGSKNRM.jpg
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    -More long hairstyles (purchasable with money)
    -Christian louboutin heels
    -Stiletto heels
    -Purchasable nars makeup (with cash)
    -Coats that you can wear with any dress or pants
    -Wedges
    -St Tropez, Monaco, Sicily, Bahamas, Ibiza, Sao Palo as tropical locations
    -skirts like the purple one
    -jumpsuits
    -ability to save your game so if you have to delete the app you can easily recover your game