KKH: A Match Made In Heaven

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
Hi dolls and dude dolls? Or does it sound better just writing dudes? Lol

ANYWAY!

One our very own Angela (AngelaLauren) mentioned recently if there was a thread where one can find themselves a partner, huge thanks to Angela for conjuring up this idea as I'm sure either or Carol forgot. So being the person I am I suggested that either me or someone else could create one since there didn't seem to be one BUT only if it was acceptable for Kim's forum.

Anyhow

The lovely Carol and I were pretty much thinking the exact same thing so with that being said she and I will put our creative brains together & come up with an amazing collaboration.

Since it was established that it is
appropriate so here we are with this wonderful new thread being created!!!

Most people want to date players that actually play the game and not the NPC's in the game for most of us have been there done that and we want to try our luck with real life players!

So without further ado, I along with Carol present to you our collaboration thread:

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

Feel free to share your doll's background story and their likes and dislikes what they look for in a partner and of course anything else that you feel will be useful in helping them find their soulmate (for the moment anyway, lol) this is pretty much a mingle with the singles kind of thread. (You don't have to necessarily be single to mingle on here, lol). Post your dolls background and hopefully someone will come on & you'll find your soulmate. This isn't just a place to post your bachelor or bachelorettes background you can chat here as well.

LET THE MATCHMAKING BEGIN!

Or should I have gone with let's mingle? I almost wrote let the love connections begin but didn't, lol.

New members are welcomed so don't be shy,
express yourselves!

disclaimer: we don't pair people up with other IRL players that is not the purpose of why we created the thread, it's solely up to you or them on whether you'd like to add each other to get to know one another & make it into something more, we can't force love or a connection, the spark is either there or it isn't you know? We dunno if the relationship with a real life player will work out, that is completely up to you all. We just pave a way for you to take a risk get your doll out of their shell & post a little about themselves & hope for the best for them. Of course we set the ball in motion however the rest is completely up to you all. Wishing you all happiness.

ALSO, this is a thread for love not hate, so negative thoughts aren't welcomed, let's try to respect each others differences, & show kindness.
giphy_zpslm0h2grh.gif

xihg38M_zpsyj8albwc.gif

tumblr_m28fts8LIj1qb3920o1_500_zpskay2hzvm.gif
1z4ihaf.jpg

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Great idea! Thanks for starting this thread.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg thanks you so much astray for being the host of this thread:D! I feel so honored to be your lovely cohost:o.#justcallmethehostess ;) I'll BRB later on this thread to edit my post. Xoxo

Edit:
    Dating sevices provided for bachelors & bachelorettes

giphy_15.gifimgupload

giphy_14.gif

Since I'm the hostess on this thread too, don't forget to post a pic of your doll. Also, mention your doll's sexual orientation, what platform you're playing on (ex. Android or IOS), and what's your doll type physically attracted to in a romantic partner on your posting to be more specific. And last but not least if someone else's doll could be a possible match, then that problem will be solved by contacting the player through PM or add them below underneath their signature.

Edit by Koko: I copied a picture, reposted but removed the link. It went to an adult graphic sharing site, but when you click, adult stuff could be seen. We have teens playing, so please provide family safe links. Otherwise great job.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hi dolls and dudes!

Shout out to astray & Carol for collaborating on this lovely thread!

I'd really like to find a lovely gal, or guy for my doll Angela Lauren. I haven't been playing the game long for this account but I am very active and do play every day. I'm at level 19, going on 20, and I have just about 60m fans. I'm an iOS player.

A little background on Angela Lauren: She likes to wear all the latest trends, take her pets on walks, vacation in the hottest places, party with the best celebs, plus cook and bake! She loves to read, her pug, listen to music, sleep, and dislikes immature/ignorant people, mushrooms, spiders, and no wifi. She's smart, bubbly, funny, kind, loyal, passionate, and very loving. There's only one thing missing in her life... someone to share it with. She'd like to meet another doll that is very active on the game and willing to put in the work for a long lasting relationship, eventually having kids as well. Someone who is cute, intelligent, kind, funny, loyal, and loving would be the perfect partner. If you think this could be you, feel free to get in contact with me! :)

8C06A01F-0E32-4B75-8B57-3F5F54B6303D.jpg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Can't believe that I am on my own matchingmaking thread, lol anyway here's our next contestant.

KKH_Screenshot_1495989295425_zpsey1anvyt.jpg

The Bachelor

Background information on Lucas: Lucas possess's white locks with blue-grey eyes he's basically me in a nutshell (minus the storm like colour hair ooh i will probably dye my hair this colour), a dork and a techno geek at heart, he has a love for electronics, art and animation as well as computers. He is an electrical computer engineer when he isn't doing appearances and helping out Kim. Lucas is a hopeless romantic at heart his goals are to get married and have kids, he accomplished the whole marriage bit but him and his wife recently decided to part ways so now he is single and definitely looking. Lucas is an introvert but he loves to travel, he also loves giving hugs and making people laugh, however don't be fooled he is extremely charming & has a wild side to him not to mention he can be a bit stubborn & a smart bum. He loves an independent woman who is straightforward, a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it, he doesn't want a clingy or needy partner. Lucas is also a Capricorn.
    astray wrote: »
    Can't believe that I am on my own matchingmaking thread, lol anyway here's our next contestant.

KKH_Screenshot_1495989295425_zpsey1anvyt.jpg

The bachelor

About Lucas: this is Lucas white locks with blue-grey eyes he's basically me in a nutshell (minus the storm like colour hair ooh i will probably dye my hair this colour), a dork and a techno geek at heart, he has a love for electronics, art and animation as well as computers. He is an electrical computer engineer when he isn't doing appearances and helping out Kim. Lucas is a hopeless romantic at heart his goals are to get married and have kids, he accomplished the whole marriage bit but him and his wife recently decided to part ways so now he is single and definitely looking. Lucas is an introvert but he loves to travel, he also loves giving hugs and making people laugh, however don't be fooled he is extremely charming & has a wild side to him not to mention he can be a bit stubborn & a smart bum. Lucas is also a Capricorn.

Well I guess that you're right about your doll's zodiac sign because he's being passively aggressive on my game. I won't spoil it, but I'll post the link right here🙈. They're both compatible on my game, so they'll be able to balance each other out anyways.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

OK it's my turn now haha :D

Excuse my doll's awkwardly quirky posing lol. She's just blushing :o
    result.jpg

The Bachelorette Carol Davida

This is Carol Davida. Here's a little bit of her background. She's a Taurus. Ms. Goody two shoes has a shyly introverted personality. She's also America's sweetheart. There's just something very uniquely special about her. Carol Davida is very conservative and reserved. Her fave hobbies are reading, writing, and singing. When she's not busy working, she enjoys doing her arts and crafts during her spare time. She loves being a mommy to her two beautiful children and it's all thanks to her ex hub Jack (who's her former bodyguard). She luvs technology overall when it comes down to typing. Carol Davida luvs interior designing and customizing designing on mugs. She's such a savvy businesswoman at heart.

Here's what my doll dislikes & likes in a partner. She likes for her partner to be a gentleman, a good listener, caring, and understanding. She doesn't want a partner that's needy, clingy, selfish, and lazy.

Carol Davida is a heterosexual female who's seeking for an Android male player. My doll doesn't really have a type specifically since she's not nitpicking. If you think that my doll can become the woman of your doll's dream, holler at your girl❗;)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Well I guess that you're right about your doll's zodiac sign because he's being passively aggressive on my game. I won't spoil it, but I'll post the link right here��. They're both compatible on my game, so they'll be able to balance each other out anyways.

Aha I'm sorry that Lucas is difficult.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Because this thread is looking to hook up players, it will stay here. Moving on....

Here is Z

KKH_Screenshot_1496524229571.jpg
    She's in a strange positon. Technically married to her sister Android so they can be together in all homes and plane rides. She's looking for a 'common law' spouse. More of a forum hubby than a device coupled spouse. She'll add you, you can marry her 'in game' and if you're not frozen, she'll take great pictures with you in her gsme. She likes to dress provocatively, been known to dance barefoot in a fountain or two in Paris.
    2 more things. This vivacious blonde is currently frozen to a number of players. But she's frozen cute. I'll post her frozen pic in a minute. And number 2 is , well her heart belongs to her sister's forum hubby. But if you can melt her heart, maybe you can melt her frozen sppearance. High maintenance, but worth the effort.

Androids only, married to another is fine as long as all parties know.

(Astray and Carol, can you find a heart healing forum hubby for this motivated minx?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for showing your support on our thread Angeline.

Lucas & Carol already hooked up on both of our games ;).

My doll hasn't dated him yet. She gifted him clothing and my game thinks that their relationship is already claimed to be exclusive. Oh well at least Lucas admitted to the media that's she's already his girlfriend lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

After a bit of discussion, it's been determined this is the best place to meet the love of your lives. Happy dating everyone.

Ps.....we need cute guys. Anyone want to put on a sexy dress or shirt and tie and have your doll look for talent? Ahem, you know what we're looking for.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Feel free to update us here with how your first date went, however if you want you can share the rest of your relationship or rendezvous here
    Awe astray that's such a cute datetime story. It made me and my doll blush lol:D:o
    We-Share-Something-Special-uty323DESI11-600x437.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with me and everyone else. ☺I can't wait to tell my story version of what went down at their first date on my game at the romance thread. ❤xoxo
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I've decided to try my hand at npc dating and marriage since it seems there are no other lovely dolls for me to date. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)
    good luck Angela :)
    I've decided to try my hand at npc dating and marriage since it seems there are no other lovely dolls for me to date. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Good luck for your doll on dating an NPC. My doll gave up with her ex NPC hub since his wardrobe was Hella glitchy on my game. He couldn't keep up with her style wise, so that's why she divorced him. Ah it just feels so refreshing for my doll to date Lucas on my game:cool:☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Even if you marry your NPC, if a cute real player comes along, then you can be forum married and just professional contacts in the game, and still keep your NPC if you want. And has anyone checked KK:H Twitter or other Social Media. I don't want to spoil it but go look. I think you can expect some heavier traffic in here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If anyone's interested in how the datetime story went down on my game with Carol Davida & Lucas, read it to click right here.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Awe astray that's such a cute datetime story. It made me and my doll blush lol:D:o
    We-Share-Something-Special-uty323DESI11-600x437.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with me and everyone else. ☺I can't wait to tell my story version of what went down at their first date on my game at the romance thread. ❤xoxo

No problem, I had some free time before work so I thought out the first date of Carol and Lucas, next I plan to tell how they got engaged. :)

I also moved it to the other thread so you should see it there
    Hey it's me astray, at first I deleted and added to the other thread but it felt weird I guess is the proper term. So reposting it here.
    Chapter 1: The Blind Date

Lucas decided to take a risk & go on the blind date that his mates set him up for at The Shoreline Grill, he had thought on it for quite some time, in fact he thought about this blind date throughout the remainder of their holiday in the States. The only thing he knew about this woman was that her name is Carol and of course her age, she was two years older than him which was no deal breaker for him, he felt more of a connection with dating older women than dating women his age. Of course he was nervous he had never actually done this before he was more of a bachelor now not to mention he was married to his career. He didn't want to embarrass himself or her, he also didn't want to run her away he'd have to let it known to her that he is a recent divorce. Lucas ran into the gentleman's room he honestly hated the colour of his hair but that's what happens when you lose a dare to your mates, the dare was that he'd have to impress & convince the big shot at their boss's convention to sign partners with them, the loser would have to dye their hair white, he didn't want to ruin this date, he definitely didn't want to leave her with a bad impression of him.

He sighed after looking himself over " please don't screw this up for yourself, Lucas, your mates went through a lot of hard work to get you this date. Just be yourself" he sucks in air then lets it out. "Oh almost forgot breath and teeth self check" he blows his breath in his hand.

he scrunched up his left eyebrow then winked at himself in the mirror, flashing his pearly whites.

"Aren't you a looker, and your breath is minty fresh definitely nothing wrong with my teeth they're perfect so is the smell of my breath, didn't overdo the cologne either, okay you can do this" he says with confidence while washing his hands, he notices that he hasn't taken his wedding banned off yet. Why couldn't he accept that their marriage was doomed, he realised that he needs to learn to let go of things that he cannot change or what's not to be.

Lucas sat down and waited patiently for his date to arrive, he wasn't quite sure what to wear but he felt that the outfit went with his new hair style not to mention his now black eyebrows that were once dark brown along with the rest of his hair. He sat nibbling quietly on his bottom lip. Thoughts began to form in his head.

What if she doesn't come? what if she saw a photograph of me and got scared away? What if she found out that I'm divorced? What if she did come and didn't like what she saw and quietly crept away.

"Hi" the voice spoke but he was too distracted by what could go wrong not right."Um hello, are you Lucas, sorry if you're not it's just that my friends set me up on this blind date and they know this isn't really my kind of thing so I'm sorry if i assumed anything by the looks of it you look as if you don't want to be here either?"

He couldn't help but smile she was just as nervous to meet him as he was to meet her. He stood up from his seat and extended his hand.

"Yes I'm sorry I am Lucas sorry about that I tend to drift away, it's a pleasure to meet you, Carol right?"

"Yes I am Carol and trust me the pleasure is all mine" she smirked as she took in his presence.

"I can't help but feel as if we are a little overdressed but who cares right? The night is still young and this is just the beginning of our date" he chuckled nervously."

"I take it your friends forced you into this just like mines did?" She scoffed with the roll of her eyes. "They're always trying to interfere with my love life, ya know?"

"They didn't have to force me I wanted to do this, here let me help you" he stated pushing out her chair and helping her gently sit down.

"Oh really, why?" she asked but not before thanking him for being a gentleman.

"Well after my ugly divorce from my wife Olivia, I pushed myself into my work to get my mind off of her and the rest of the world."

"Oh you're divorced, I'm sorry" she said with sympathy in her eyes and voice. "If it makes you feel any better I'm divorced as well, my husband's name was Tyler, he wished for my happiness but that marriage brought on more pain between us than it did love"

"Ha, I hear ya" he threw his head back, his dimples showing as he smiled.

"I got a smile and a laugh out of you I was hoping I could" she chuckled then sighed.
    Continuation

The awkward silence seemed a bit too long between the two neither knew what to really say neither wanted to frighten the other away. Of course his phone rung and he quickly sent it to message.

"I'm soooo sorry it's my assistant ringing me for the new freelance project my company is doing for this amazing company called Genesis Designs, I think the name is brilliant by the way the genius behind the pitch and the designs is an amazingly brilliant woman. Did you know that they donate half of their proceeds to charities? Amazing right?" He asks throwing his head back & his arms in the air.

Carol sits quietly and listens to him before speaking, "how do you know it's a woman, what if the CEO was actually male"

he chuckles a little then pushes his hair back, "Idk I never thought about that sorry, whomever it is, whomever is behind that brilliant organisation is pure genius and I'd like to meet them to show them some of my art sketches someday"

Lucas slips his wedding banned off his finger and into the pocket of his trousers along with his mobile phone without her noticing him doing so.

"So shall we order our food & drinks?" Carol finally asks.

"Oh she speaks!" Carol laughs. "And she laughs too!"

They order their food and drinks and are soon deep into conversing.

"If you'd like to leave those sketches with me I'd love to see them" she mentions to him.

"Really, why?" Lucas asks his eyebrow raising. "Never mind it doesn't matter, so tell me a little bit about yourself I feel like I've been ruining our date with my rambles."

"Well I am the CEO of a well known graphic design company we also do freelance projects in our spare time, if you want you're free to stop by Genesis Designs, of course I'll have my people contact your people if you'd like to do a project."

"Oh no this is strictly off the record, it has nothing to do with my company, i want to do this freelance project on my own terms"

"Okay so what's in it for you?"

"Nothing all proceeds will go to any charity of my liking is all i ask"

"Sounds reasonable and fair"

"Great, now that is done let's focus on why we are really here shall we?"

Follow up: Carol and Lucas got on so well that they are planning their second date, but their first date went great i snapped the screenshot when she was about to smile.

Screenshot_2017-06-01-18-42-49_zpsehqyuff6.png
    Forget my photo was disabled by photobucket
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    ...is this thread still active?