Weekend Event 6/9/2017 - Friends, Fun and Good Vibes All Around

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Same, but Linda is frozen beautiful meanwhile I'm frozen in un-mended clothes *** I puke every time I see my frozen self and pre-surgery nose....

YES! This is how I feel every time I see frozen Dixie. I hate the entire look she is stuck in. I can't believe I ever put it on her.

Linda is frozen is a gorgeous gown. I can't recall if your doll is frozen Nai. I'll have to look. I used to see her every day because she was Dixie's wife but they broke up ��
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    YES! This is how I feel every time I see frozen Dixie. I hate the entire look she is stuck in. I can't believe I ever put it on her.

Linda is frozen is a gorgeous gown. I can't recall if your doll is frozen Nai. I'll have to look. I used to see her every day because she was Dixie's wife but they broke up ��

I won that hole-y dress from TB box and decided to try it on for fun :( #regret

I remember you said that I froze, and then totally disappeared of your game.
    PM to add
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I love the GB dress but nothing else. I have been hoarding my stars for a VIP weekend and I think I shall go on hoarding them. I'll buy one thing and cross my fingers for a lucky GB but other than that I shall sit this one out.

So disappointed, I've actually got time to grind this weekend whereas I haven't the past few so I was hoping I could put my time to good use. Oh well, maybe next time.
    ****I play on ios****
    Elspeth wrote: »
    I love the GB dress but nothing else. I have been hoarding my stars for a VIP weekend and I think I shall go on hoarding them. I'll buy one thing and cross my fingers for a lucky GB but other than that I shall sit this one out.

So disappointed, I've actually got time to grind this weekend whereas I haven't the past few so I was hoping I could put my time to good use. Oh well, maybe next time.

You can still grind for kstars and hoard more! A good grinding weekend can get me tons of Kstars.
    PM to add
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    How much is it for the third prize?
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Has the event started?

My game won't load :mad: It loads till 22% shows the loading text then starts loading afresh and so on
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Yes it's started. I can open both games fine. Have you tried rebooting your phone?

3rd prize is 300kstars.
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Paavo wrote: »
    How much is it for the third prize?

300 Kstars

I bought the hotel and furnished it. Hadn't realized I needed energy as well, but I had just enough. Opened one box and got the hair. May try for the gb dress, but unsure.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Has the event started?

My game won't load :mad: It loads till 22% shows the loading text then starts loading afresh and so on

Are you good? I just got here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Are you good? I just got here.

It's all good now :)
    It's been doing that since 5am
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes it's started. I can open both games fine. Have you tried rebooting your phone?

3rd prize is 300kstars.

I did that and cleared more space. It's all good now! :D

And got the GB hair in my first box :) So excited lol
    Good luck everyone.
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just opened my first GB I won the hair which I'm happy about I don't know if I want any of the other GB items enough to risk opening another! I'm not sure if I want to spend 300kstars to win the outfit. I'm not really feeling this weekend so I think il buy a pet and win the shoes and be done with it! I will grind to win more Kstars but that's all.
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    Just opened my first GB I won the hair which I'm happy about I don't know if I want any of the other GB items enough to risk opening another! I'm not sure if I want to spend 300kstars to win the outfit. I'm not really feeling this weekend so I think il buy a pet and win the shoes and be done with it! I will grind to win more Kstars but that's all.
    I feel the same way. I spent 20 kstars on an outfit I had my eyes on for a while to open the first box and won the hair! I'm so happy! I guess I also won't be spending any more kstars because I don't like any of the other items enough. I'll be saving up for the next VIP event!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Morning dolls :) How many stars for the 2nd box, anyone know?
    For any newer players, wondering the best (fastest) tasks for earning stars, the 3 hour reality show in Calabassas takes between about 18 to 20 energy (unless you sometimes get the need one more point but everything is 8 energy....). If you don't have calabasas home, the Hollywood apartment doesn't take a lot more energy (just not sure exactly how much energy the 3 hour takes there) Anybody have any other figures for tasks?'

I am trying very hard to hold off on finishing too soon. (Boy the joikes just write themselves) Because I KNOW maria is going to call with offers. Vatsy, do you own all the homes? I'm wondering if not buying toronto and vail are keeping me from getting good Buy the Robot calles. All I get are calls for bad clothes.....and the home in Vail.

ETA: I think it's 70. I have 79 on one game and already got the shoes. The other two games, well 80 stars for Dark Vats' bare chest. SO happy about that, and a whole bunch of boxes for the galaxy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Morning dolls :) How many stars for the 2nd box, anyone know?

50 for second box.

Look how awful this palette is. I would have been so mad had I picked my usual box

T9YkMtf.png?1
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    50 for second box.

Look how awful this palette is. I would have been so mad had I picked my usual box

T9YkMtf.png?1

I wish I took a screen shot but my free GB palette was almost identical, that top was in it too but in black. No dress and no earrings in my boxes. Very strange.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I totally recommend doing reality shows in London, Tokyo and Vienna! They don't take very long either and there's achievements! These three I've found are the easiest to unlock the achievements which means you'll be getting k-stars each time!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Got this pretty neat Tatooed Hairstyle in my earnable giftbox. I wasn't dying to have it but hopefully my doll can make it work.
    IMG_4816_zpsefdzpihm.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks dolls! And soundspretty, what luck you have!!!!!!! I definitely would have gotten cash cuz my gb luck is always terrible lol
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vatsy, do you own all the homes?

I do own them, but don't think that this have any influence on her calls!

Congrats on getting the hairstyles SoundsP and trevor!

Got the GB shorts in my free box, all 4 items were there this time!

Now grinding for k-stars to make up the expense!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    aW01nzB.png
    uhYduQA.png
    Obmw6I2.gif
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Congrats, Nai. I'm lucky this week, too. Angeline got the earrings in the free box. Opened two more and got the hair and the dress! Jon got the tattoo hair in his free box. Not one Kstar wasted. I will not chase the purse. It's too risky with only one item left. Now it's up to Maria if I will get to the jumpsuit/ suit coat .. or not?! Definitely don't want the earnable hairs.

IMG_5792.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Your dolls look great. I love the dimensional aspet of the dress I hadn't seen before, the big flower stands p on the dress, I guess a bunch of them do. Ok, darn it. now I have to chase the dress. Guess I'm getting short hair after all.

I just finished the pool area in my hotel, You want to do the pool area. Your dolls will look like there at a posh resort.

If I lose any more ios dolls, I'm going to hit the button to delete all contacts from game center. Then I will take the arduous task of adding them all back on fb. Maybe I'll ask the glu gods about this first. but anyway.....

Angeline, loving the Costa Rica vibe on your dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Koko. Yeah, I only got to the first part of the renovation (10 KStars) at the pool area, just to open my free box. Will have to be patient and wait for Maria's calls. Don't want to go too far .. hehe ..

And ... look at Jon's palette! Come on, Glu!
    Thank God I don't like any of the male doll's gift box items and didn't open more after the free one. The hair is special, I will take it. :p

IMG_1462.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    There may be a pattern to the GB palettes this weekend, looking at those submitted already. Here's mine:

s4bjyA5.png?1

I can't really believe I spent 80 k stars on that bag-- wish I'd gotten the dress, but I don't think I can risk it!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Of cooooourse I win the dress.

Where's that trash bin we've been asking for for the closet?

Anyway, I bought the hair and shoes I really really want. Now I'm going to see what Maria offers this weekend.

If she doesn't have any offers, I may be buying the gym, gallery or amusement park. Does anyone love these?
    haftime maybe try the box the dress was in? I got all me stuffs that way!

Angeline The hair on Jon is unique indeed. I want to aim for it on Jax's free box, thinking way too long on which box to go for because I don't want to buy GB.
    PM to add
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I finally bought Chevier Paris and got the purse in my "free" box. I wanted the earrings and almost chose the box they were in, but I don't hate purses as much as a lot of people here seem to so I'm still happy.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Did anyone manage to buy the SMC? I keep having error.
    PM to add