Two questions about babies

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
Hello everyone. I just have 2 questions about babies in kkh:

If I marry a kkh player and they already have 2 babies, can we have babies together or no?

If we do get married, do their babies show up as mine as well?

Thanks in advance dolls. :)

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Basically what you do in your game is a separate world.

So you can have your 2 babies in your game with that kkh player, he/she can have their own or none.
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! Every doll can have up to 2 babies, so if you marry someone with 2 babies then you have reached the limit.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Angela. As Nai said, your game is your own. You can choose to marry someone in your game, but in their game they can choose to marry you or anyone else they wish, or stay single. In my game I'm married to Sloane but in Sloan's game I believe he's married to Skylar. So sorted! LOL. I have 2 babies in my game but if he has children, they stay in his own game. Hope that helps :D
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Angela. As Nai said, your game is your own. You can choose to marry someone in your game, but in their game they can choose to marry you or anyone else they wish, or stay single. In my game I'm married to Sloane but in Sloan's game I believe he's married to Skylar. So sorted! LOL. I have 2 babies in my game but if he has children, they stay in his own game. Hope that helps :D

Ahh yes. That definitely clears a lot up. Thanks so much for the answer SugarK!! And thanks to Nai and Kalinda as well. :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I was wondering about that too since astray doll Lucas didn't have any kids with none of his ex wives. Carol Davida is his soulmate on his game, so I'm thinking that they must've discussed this since they'll most likely be on the same page too. My doll is emotionally suffering from 'baby fever' since she only had two babies with her ex hub Jack. She always wanted her kids to have new half siblings, and on my game he'll be her kids future stepfather. If she had Lucas two babies, altogether it'll be four children, but living in separate households (if that makes sense). See where I'm going with this?

Anyways since this thread is all about conception, I have a question to ask. Is it possible that the diva can have a baby with her boyfriend and they're unmarried? If my doll declined her boyfriend's proposal, can she still get impregnated by him?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

SugarK wrote: »
    You can choose to marry someone in your game, but in their game they can choose to marry you or anyone else they wish, or stay single. In my game I'm married to Sloane but in Sloan's game I believe he's married to Skylar. So sorted! LOL. I have 2 babies in my game but if he has children, they stay in his own game. Hope that helps :D

I'm loving the fact that this game praises open marriages lol

Carol Davida & Lucas are monagamously committed to each other on astray & my game. It's just that our luv storytelling versions are completely different from each others.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The baby naturally conceived depends on relationship points, not whether they are married or not. When you hit 12,000 romantic points with your partner, they'll ask if you want a baby. If you say yes, Boom, you go to your nearest home, look in the previously locked door, and you'll find your baby in the nursery (If I recall)

Same thing at 15,000 points for the 2nd baby. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And there is a wealth of info in Support. Baby info is here online, or also in the support section of your game.

The support pages say the points required are 15000/15000. I believe that's a typo, that it should be 12,000/15000.

Can someone confirm?. (12,000 for the first, and 15,000 for the 2nd?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm loving the fact that this game praises open marriages lol

Carol Davida & Lucas are monagamously committed to each other on astray & my game. It's just that our luv storytelling versions are completely different from each others.

The only reason why is because we were at a completely different place on our first date in my game I would've so let their first date correspond with each other had I known, our dolls did seem a tad bit out of place on my game, then there was this slight problem when unfortunately my game kinda glitched and instead of praising us for our dates it kept asking where have me and you been which caused you to break up with me and me to lose fans, ha.

I've been basically getting my inspiration on what to write based off of those things.
    Thanks Koko. I was so worried that if the diva rejected her man's proposal that he would've dumped her right on the spot (just imagine though like in rl) lol
    Yay, oh yeah now she can have two baby daddies now. She'll be sleeping around lol:D

Oh astray, my doll been personalizing her romantic in-game messaging to Lucas on a daily basis:o. She's never done that before with none of her NPC exes hehe :DI think that he's the right man for her long-term.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I used to do that, but be sure Astray has saved it as a screenshot. Then he might want to change his, and keep it till you say You've got it on screenshot. Infact my doll frozen in the fur coat, is in the middle of one of those, telling Z to forget about her obsession with Vats.. it's been like thst dince Feb. I GUESS facebook doesn't WANT her getting over it.

Oh, are you being marrried in thst white cutaway gown? I'd love to take ouctures with you if you are. White flower or red? Lol. She looks great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. I was so worried that if the diva rejected her man's proposal that he would've dumped her right on the spot (just imagine though like in rl) lol
    Yay, oh yeah now she can have two baby daddies now. She'll be sleeping around lol:D

Oh astray, my doll been personalizing her romantic in-game messaging to Lucas on a daily basis:o. She's never done that before with none of her NPC exes hehe :DI think that he's the right man for her long-term.

Hi Carol. I was wondering if you could tell me how to actually personalize in-game messaging? I've seen people have different messages but I could never figure out how to do it. Thanks in advance. :)
    Hi Carol. I was wondering if you could tell me how to actually personalize in-game messaging? I've seen people have different messages but I could never figure out how to do it. Thanks in advance. :)

Go in your closet, and you'll see a chat bubble on the top left. Click that to customize!
    PM to add
    Omg I absolutely love it! It's keeping the romance alive between those two lovebirds. Sugar and spice just makes everything nice. Oh yeah :cool:!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Naimonster wrote: »
    Go in your closet, and you'll see a chat bubble on the top left. Click that to customize!

This seems like such common sense but I still didn't notice it haha. Thank you Nai. :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This seems like such common sense but I still didn't notice it haha. Thank you Nai. :)

I've clicked on that bubble several times but never knew what to actually put in it so i let it be.

Let you in on a secret. I was curious when I first played too but too embarrassed to ask :rolleyes:
    PM to add