Let's Celebrate KKH Friendships!

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
Hey dolls,

National Best Friend Day is coming up on Thursday! We'd love to see you share photos of you and your KKH besties. And if you have a great story about how you guys met on the forum or in another KKH community like Instagram, please include that too.

Everyone can participate! You can also post a photo with your in-game BFF, Kim. If you feel like sharing on Twitter or Instagram, please include #KimKardashianGame & #NationalBestFriendDay

Who knows what could happen? I look forward to seeing your posts!

Here's a photo featuring haftime & KaylaJ to get things started :)

yTftp50.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki and her BFF Sebastian, always there for each other :o:o

mLmPuu.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love this thread Kalinda. What an awesome idea. And I'd never heard of Friends Day before. I think it's awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Decided to make matching looks with some of my new KKH friends from FaceBook.
    IMG_4789_zpst4qc3onw.jpg

IMG_4791_zpslkhhjsfx.jpg

IMG_4790_zpszfjd2ju0.jpg
    (Pictured from top to bottom: Eva, Mack, & Cassie)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    What a cute thread! :D

Here is Cherrey with her lovely friends Vats & Carol <3

EtVvGIO.jpg
    1dl0v6V.jpg
    Here is a very dear friend, we have so much in common, i think its because of the gemini connection. I love his kind nature, giant heart. He would do anything for his friends. He is not judgemental, he is sincere and oh so forgiving. Another thing we have in common. I've only known him online, but for the past two years, when i think about hom, my mind plays Carol King's You've got a friend. It's like my internal theme music for him. One pf my most favorite blondes ever......Victor. mwah.

KKH_Screenshot_1496878013853.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Starring with Syndra, Andrezji, Bilal, Cherrey, Gabby, Unique, Ximena, Vats, and Jax.

2d1ae0.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey, thanks for taking a selfie with Carol Davida. I'm loving the fact that they're both wearing the same matching color too.

One of my favorite person to speak to on the forums is astray. Even though we've became friends for like only a few months, it kinda feels like we've known each other for many years. I really cherished our friendship because although I'm a Taurus and he's a Capricorn, we have so much in common. We both love the arts & technology. Both of us are introverted and socially awkward in rl. We're always having meaningful intelligent conversations through PM. He's such an admirable person☺ that I'm inspired to go back to college to chase after my dreams.
    Xoxo,

Carol
    f15b15.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I have to pose Apple with Amy, she has many qualities I wish I possessed. Like her strength. I admire her, and want to just to grab her by the hand, And spend one day together being silly, being defiant, being free to just dance in as many fountains as we want. Everyone should dance in a fountain at least once. so Apple went to Paris with AmyT, to find a couple of fountains.

IMG_1925.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here is my doll with Nai's doll Xan. I think of Nai as a good friend who has seen my ups and downs, in good times and in strained, she's a dear friend. Misunderstood by me at times, but friendship is fluid, and when it comes back from stress, it's stronger having weathered the storm. So I chose New Years Eve, listening to the strains of Auld Lang Syne. I love you Nai.

Nain_Apple.jpg

I love you Nai.

ETA: changed the photo, this time Nai and Apple are attending a lovely wedding for friends (Ir might be Carol and Astray's.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Amazing thread Kalinda! Happy Friend's Day to you!

Cherrey, missed you in your brunette times, stunning <3

Aww Koko:o! That was the sweetest thing I've heard about me in a long time! So gentle, so you! You know that my feelings are reciprocal, right?!

Carol I loved the group travel to Florence!

Saving the pics!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Going to make some social media magic happen. Keep an eye on our channels today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Omg omg omg i'll take twitter.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ohhhh I love these surprises!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Yay. I saw it. WooHoo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok here's my contribution:
    UTsQTup.jpg

Since it's Thursday, this pic comes handy for a #TBT.

Sorry for remembering people's look from before the 6.0 plastic surgeries:p, but the pic has the largest reach of multiple people from this forum!

Of course some of you sweeties are missing:(, but it's almost impossible to get everyone together.

Anyway, I don't want to get too emotional or intimate, just wanna say thanks for y'all make my days more colorful and fun! I wish to have more time to talk and know better everyone, however I want to you to know that I see you ALL here, always!

Hugs!

Going to make some social media magic happen. Keep an eye on our channels today!

Made my day Kalinda! Thanks!

#waitingcherreysreaction
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    #waitingcherreysreaction

Here it is:

giphy.gif

I'm so happy to be featured on the official KKH social media. Thanks again, Kalinda!! Now I can quit my job and let Cherrey bring the money home :D

Love your collage, Vatsey! So sad that Cherrey missed that one out :(
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy friend's day dolls! Love you all ! :o

Just had to mention these 2 dudes, you've been here with me since the beginning

tzkvlsb.png
    6oeqnfv.png

And of course, Midori! Bring back the pink hair. :p

iIqDhkc.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Bilal, my favorite guy<3
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Love your collage, Vatsey! So sad that Cherrey missed that one out :(

Aw don't be! Will have plenty of opportunities in the future! By the way we need to do something to the game 3rd anniversary right?!

Koko, I listened to the song and it (almost) brought tears to my eyes! Beautiful! I love you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm so glad Vats, It's a very powerful, but tender piece of music.

Now, with Nai's help, I have a much better picture. Here is Xan and Apple, at the wedding of good friends in Florence. Or maybe an engagement party, but Apple's trying to talk Xan into dancing in a fountain or two.

Nain_Apple.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks to all the KKH forum friends! The forum won't be fun without you.
    Here are the selfies of Angeline and her unfrozen friends. Hopefully, one day we will be able to add cross-platform friends.
    Special thanks to Nai & Vats, can't take selfies with you but I always remember your warm greetings when I joined the forum this time last year. You guys are super helpful and fun to be with. Koko, Linda, Kalinda, E&B and the Glu team, you guys put a lot of effort to make the game & the forum great. Thank you! :)

IMG_5794.jpg

Trevor, Angela, Sugar
    Webra, NubiaQueen, Amy
    Nikki, Everly, Sappho

** It was June 2016 I joined the KKH forum & I made this post my #616 post. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I love what you did that, matching everyone's outfit to an extent. Happy annivrsary in the forum Angeline.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Thanks so much for including me Angeline! Our dolls are definitely rocking that green together. :)