Locked hubby's home?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Can someone please tell me if my game has a glitch or what? My doll just wedded with Lucas and his mansion is still locked? What the hell? He now shares all of the properties with his wife. How can I unlock his home and what's the required points to do so? He never gave her the keys to his place as of yet. I can't seem to remember so please refresh my memory for me.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Is there any chance the apartment by the airport has unlocked instead? Try there first.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    He's an A-list celeb on my game, so I'm assuming that the mansion is where his home is supposed to be unlocked.

I wouldn't expect the apartment to be unlocked since he's not on the B list to E-list.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

No, I wouldn't expect it either. However mooney was An a list, and that's where his apartment was.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    When you dated Lucas, did you get the speech bubble that says giving you the keys to his home?
    PM to add
    I never got the conversation about the key in any of my games, but either one or the other home were just open when I passed them one day. And in Moony's case, He was Number 1 A list, more fans than my doll, and yet his home was the apartment.

There used to be some info about the SO home in FAQ, but it seems to be gone now. :( If neither home opens for you, you can ask Support to take a look at it.

How many relationship points do you have with his doll? Have you had the wedding yet? Maybe the game is just taking it a little slower than you are. Which brings me back to ....you should probably contact support if you have the ring next to Astray's name in the game but neither home is open for you. (I love June weddings)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Nai, I don't think that I've gotten that speech bubble from Lucas before maybe it's because their relationship is still new?

Koko, I'm currently at 315/500 points with Lucas. Yes, they're both married on my game. It was so low-key though that they've eloped lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Carol, maybe wait for that chat bubble? I've always gotten that chat bubble whenever I pick a random NPC to date during dating events, it should be soon.
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Keep dating your husband to progress in your relationship and then it will happen!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.