Options

Weekend Event 6/9/2017 - Friends, Fun and Good Vibes All Around

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Angeline The hair on Jon is unique indeed. I want to aim for it on Jax's free box, thinking way too long on which box to go for because I don't want to buy GB.

I saw Travor's palette on page 8 and decided to stick with my usual box. Passing lucky charms to you! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I won that hole-y dress from TB box and decided to try it on for fun :( #regret

I remember you said that I froze, and then totally disappeared of your game.

You're right. You aren't in my game at all. That sucks because you have great style.

The frozen doll issue is very frustrating. This game is built around having friends but the frozen issue sucks the fun. It has been MONTHS.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know they're working on it. It's our biggest complaint, and imo Facebook is just a doodoo head. There used to be an way to manually sync your device with fb, and now it's gone, byr ...I have a good feeling it will be soon.

And Nai. I took down the pic in the friend thread because I read you hate it. I got a new laptop for my birthday, so i have to go into my earlier laptop for a good pic. I know you love the short gold/black balmain, and you wore that for your birthday pic if i recall, so I'm going to replace the pic with something you enjoy looking at. if i can't find that....I have ways...lol.

its such a beautiful day. I went and sat in the sun on my chaise on my deck. I had a whole 15 minutes before puterhead was the lifeguard of my sun party. so I'm back. but i think I got a little color. Happy dance and fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Happy Weekend, everyone! :) I seem to always post my complaints, so I thought I should post good news for once. I had good luck this morning with my free box and won the hair with my first selection. As I'm in a stingy phase with my K-stars right now, I may not spend much further, but if Maria phones me with a Luxe goal I can't pass up, I will do it to get the shoes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm loving the posts in this event's fashion thread. I love the dress, but I'm too afraid to chase it. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    I'm having a moment here, are there any bonus stars when you complete the VIP weekend tasks or is it just one star per gig like any other? I can't remember!

Also, since I'm asking one question, lemme ask one more.. if I date a friend from my friend's list, but don't keep up with the dating and we divorce, are we still friends? Can I date them again at a later date? THANKS!!
  • Options
    Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    In EUR the SMC should got cheaper but now at 10,99 instead of 9,99.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Angeline! I did not go for the usual box (it had the green shirt), I went for Trevor's and yours and got the watch which I like better than the shirt.

Holly it sucks because you have great style too! Lucky James is still fine (I hope!?)

Yes Koko I detest that dress...

Charlotte, there's no bonus stars. You have to pay the make-up fee to date your friend again.
    PM to add
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm trying to figure out how to spend my K stars and can't find the answer in the forum, so I was wondering if someone knew if the fish tank in Havana is tappable like the fish in DTLA? That's probably where I'll spend my K Stars if so!
    IOS :)
  • Options
    Thanks Angeline! I did not go for the usual box (it had the green shirt), I went for Trevor's and yours and got the watch which I like better than the shirt.

Holly it sucks because you have great style too! Lucky James is still fine (I hope!?)

Yes Koko I detest that dress...

Charlotte, there's no bonus stars. You have to pay the make-up fee to date your friend again.

Thanks so much, Nai! :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    carleigh wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out how to spend my K stars and can't find the answer in the forum, so I was wondering if someone knew if the fish tank in Havana is tappable like the fish in DTLA? That's probably where I'll spend my K Stars if so!

It is and it's beautiful!

I finally bought Chevier Paris and got the purse in my "free" box. I wanted the earrings and almost chose the box they were in, but I don't hate purses as much as a lot of people here seem to so I'm still happy.

Congrats on buying Chevier! It's a nice business, I purchase furniture to mine here and there when I feel that I don't have whereelse to spend lol

I like purses, my K&K doll always has one with her if it matches her look.

Nai I saw the hair on the second box from the bottom row, actually the last 3 boxes had 3 event items!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Thank you for your help! I love the tank. I got the GB Hair in my earnable gift box, so I'm a happy camper. Hairstyles are my favorite :D:D:D:D:D
    IOS :)
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Thanks, Vats! I really liked having more 3-hr gigs and I love doing gigs for businesses I own on VIP weekends. It kind of feels like cheating, but in a fun way!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can't believe it ....
    rkde0m.jpg
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Congratulations! That was an awesome pick. Don't you just love it? Woo Hoo. I love good picks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I finally bought and renovated the hotel in Papagayo. After that I opened a few boxes because I really wanted the dress. Sadly won all items but the dress... but they are all really great too, so I'm not too disappointed. Now I'm 50 stars away from the earnable hair, so I might buy a cute outfit.
    Well, back to grinding!

ETA: Forgot to mention: bought the SMC, it is such an iconic outfit, just had to have it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    It is so sad that I'm either frozen in or have disappeared from my friends' game... I'm glad my doll is wearing such a pretty dress, but it had caused me never to put her into it as I have seen it so many times... I have noticed that more and more of my forum friends are disappearing from my game, so sad...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options

Good to hear you got the watch you like. I have lowered my expectations for Jon's game. As long as it's not energy/ $ / event points, I am happy. :p
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The frozen doll issue is very frustrating. This game is built around having friends but the frozen issue sucks the fun. It has been MONTHS.

Holly, we are friends on FB but my doll never get to know/ see your doll in the game?!
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It is so sad that I'm either frozen in or have disappeared from my friends' game... I'm glad my doll is wearing such a pretty dress, but it had caused me never to put her into it as I have seen it so many times... I have noticed that more and more of my forum friends are disappearing from my game, so sad...

Linda, it's a mystery. My newly added friends are all fine but the friends added earlier are frozen. No worries, your doll always looks good here & on FB. :)

Gifting feature doesn't work well either. My two dolls can see each other's updated looks but when sending gifts to each other, they don't always receive the items. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    Uuuuugh I spent 425 stars and all but one of my boxes were money or energy. Now I'm out of stars (I want that dress!!!!) but at least I got the tassel-****y-jumpsuit...

Hopefully next k-star event will yield better pallets because this round was nuts.
  • Options
    Aww, I'm sorry the palettes were rough for you this week. But the nice thing.....you can always get it in a throwback some day.

Welcome.jpg

Nice to meet you, Bet you rock that jumpsuit. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I bought K-World, furnished it and made everyone happy. I don't really understand where to go from here.

Does anyone own it that could explain? Like is it one gig a week or more and do I just wait for this guy to call me with my earnings?
  • Options
    There's only one gig a week. Just wait and you will receive a call to get your payment in a week. Congrats! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    There's only one gig a week. Just wait and you will receive a call to get your payment in a week. Congrats! :)

Thank you!

I just thought I was doing something wrong because the people were just standing there with smiley faces and I'm used to them clearing out of other venues when I finish a gig.

Otherwise it's a pretty cute business. I'm happy I let loose my kstar purse strings and went wild the past two VIPs.
  • Options
    I know. When I first purchased K-world, I kept going back to see if their happy faces were still there. :p
    It's the second best business in KKH world (the best one is Chevier Toronto). I don't know about the Hotel yet. My pool area is still a mess. Maria hasn't called with a good luxe goal. I don't know if I should go for the jumpsuit or not. I only spent 95 KStars so far. It's really hard to be patient with Maria during VIP weekends!! :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I like the hotel because it has two short gigs and a nice aesthetic. I am pretty late to the game in collecting up the businesses because they didn't seem to make financial sense, but I realized they're actually fun and I needed a change of pace in the game.

This VIP I went all the way to the hair. I wanted the jumpsuit because I am a sucker for them. Then I realized in my closet shopping madness I'd actually gone 70 stars past the jumpsuit, so I went back in and splurged until I reached the hair.

I've just been sitting on my earned kstars so long,it was time to go crazy. The hair wasn't a must but it's cute for summer and does look better with different styling.

Oh eta: Maria has not called me once all weekend. I was hoping she'd offer a discount pet but nothing. And she usually calls me several times a day.
  • Options
    Short hair is just not my style so I definitely don't want it. I like the jumpsuit but not too much that's why I'm so torn between spending another 205 stars or not. Maria still calls me a few times a day. It's just nothing I really want. I think I'm too picky. I have been waiting for a good VIP for so long. To be fair, the two dresses we got from last VIP weekend are gorgeous. I guess I will keep waiting then. Maria, it's up to you if I get the jumpsuit or not. :p I really like the dress & hair I got from the gift boxes so it's still a good VIP weekend for me. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Got the whole outfit only cause I was trying to get the GB dress... Well I got everything but it, how beautiful!
    My pallettes were terrible, spent a lot of k stars (and real money) and not event get it

KKH_Screenshot_1497220668900_zpsoijgjiww.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1497220846349_zps5kvcfvgw.jpg

I'm happy that at least I got the GB hair, really love it 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    :) I may or may not have spent human dollars to buy just enough stars to get the hair... All in all, I'm pleased with my haul.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    pattette wrote: »
    :) I may or may not have spent human dollars to buy just enough stars to get the hair... All in all, I'm pleased with my haul.

human dollars lol ;) Congrats!
    PM to add
  • Options
    The hair is not my style either but I was 50 K-stars away from it, so I figured I'd buy something from the closet otherwise the hair could pop up in a future Throwback for me. So I bought a striped pair of pants and some stockings!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was completely lazy this weekend - barely opened the game lol. I debating spending 50 for the shoes but I was 25 stars away and the next hotel furnish cost only 20 so I decided to wait until next VIP. Wasn't crazy about them and the jumpsuit tassels make my eye twitch so I just couldn't do it.