Options

Monday Morning Midweek Musings 6/13/17

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Tomorrow is June 13th ~ nearly the middle of the month! I think there could be a surprise or two hiding in our future.giphy.gifWe're getting awfully close to a number of Memorable moments......Little North turns 4 on Thursdayhbz-north-west-addition.jpgKK:H turns 3 in 12 daysAnd........It's Linda's Birthday on Wednesday!5dece6098cd417eba4d57511f987a03f.jpgSo, lets see what we have on the horizon......I feel like I'm forgetting something.North's birthday, Game's Anniversary, Linda's birthday.....school graduations, June weddings, Father's Day..OMG.. A midweek event. We've forgotten all about a possible midweek event this week.So open up your bag of polite chanting, and let's get busy.What do you think we'll have this week? Will we have anything? Wasn't it not so long ago we had a dynamiteSYS event? Let's put on the thinking caps,Midorihat2.jpgAre you as excited as I am for this new week in KK:H?Even if abso-freaking-lutely nothing happens this week,it still bringing us a week closer to our Anniversary Update and Event.And that's enough to make me want to get up and dance.Kim-_Kardashian-1481223468.gifOnly thing we're missing here is music.oh, did I forgot to mention? Threads open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I can't believe it's the middle of June already, where does the time go? I have been wrong every time I've tried to predict what event we'll have so I'm going to resist the temptation this time round and just wait and see.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Linda!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    I have to be honest, heat wave here and I'm not feeling like grinding....so I guess you know what I'm hoping for. lol. Check in every 4 hours......um, what's that called? I know it's something we love. Wouldn't that be great? Let's all wish really really hard, without hurting anything. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Elspeth wrote: »
    I can't believe it's the middle of June already, where does the time go?

This is me exactly! I feel like it was just March then it was my birthday and now half the year is gone LOL

And happy birthday Linda!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The midweek will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional).
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I'm expecting a party event during the weekend because of North's birthday, so midweek parties are out of the equation.. I honestly have no idea what tomorrow will bring.... Oh, and btw happy early birthday Linda!!!!! :cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    The midweek will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional).

Oh so excited professional are my favs.
  • Options
    But wait, there's more news...

In honor of North West's birthday, there will be a shorter midweek event and the weekend event will start on Thursday!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks Kalinda. My iOS is very happy. She's falling behind the other two games in cash. But, it's all Noah's fault. The other two games don't buy spousal clothes. She'll happily grind for the cash and prizes this midweek. The other 2 will drop off, but I'm taking AppleP to the TB. :)

Who's coming with me? TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB Woo Hoo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wow, and more news? Thank you Kalinda. Weekend Event starts Thursday. Yay Happy Birthday Nori!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    But wait, there's more news...

In honor of North West's birthday, there will be a shorter midweek event and the weekend event will start on Thursday!

Yippie!!!! Guess who will be grinding for the throwback box...... :D:D:cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay for extra day of event! If it's parties, it just means a whole lot of easier time.

Thanks for bringing the good news, Kalinda!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Aw thank you for the birthday wishes, Koko, Elspeth, Andrzej and kkhaddict92
    Today is my wedding anniversary and Wednesday I will celebrate the 8th time I'm turning 29 hahaha!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Today is my wedding anniversary and Wednesday I will celebrate the 8th time I'm turning 29 hahaha!!

Ha! Yesterday I took a buzzfeed quiz where they try to guess your age and I got 29 and I was like hey that's right!! but then I realized I've been 30 for over a year... lol.
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »

HAHA! Okay Happy 29th Birthday for the 8th time Linda!

FjHAwGz.gif

Just kidding! :p

I want to take a picture with your doll but ugh frozen!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Whoa busy week!

Glad the mid-week will be shorter! Last year North's B'day theme was Mermaids (though guys clothing didn't went along with the theme), wonder which surprise we'll getting this year, maybe a new background again?

Hahaha Linda! Ok guess I'll turn 29 for the second time XD.

Nai you need to stop calling people old! I forgive you just because... Mr. Bean:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I was 29 for a bit too. Then, I just fell in love with 34. Kept that a little. But when your son is 20, you can't really claim 29 any more. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    HAHA! Okay Happy 29th Birthday for the 8th time Linda!

FjHAwGz.gif

Just kidding! :p

I want to take a picture with your doll but ugh frozen!!
    Ha! Yesterday I took a buzzfeed quiz where they try to guess your age and I got 29 and I was like hey that's right!! but then I realized I've been 30 for over a year... lol.
    I was 29 for a bit too. Then, I just fell in love with 34. Kept that a little. But when your son is 20, you can't really claim 29 any more. lol.

You guys crack me up! Thank you!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Aw happiest of birthdays Linda! Remember age is only a number ;)
  • Options
    Good morning dollies. One game got 25Stars, one got 2500$, another got 2500 cash, so a mor ong when i start out 25 stars ahead, is a good day. Did anyone start the coffee? I need caffeine and i've been up since 4 something. How did everyone sleep? You know what event I'll be wide awake for? North's birthday Party event.If youpre in NY....last day of the heat wave. Everybody in the pool.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Gefeliciteerd, Linda! :D
    Can't celebrate with you in KKH so I threw you a party in K&K.
    Happy Birthday & Happy Wedding Anniversary!

IMG_5810.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, Dramax3!

Aw I love our pic, A&J!! And thank you for the wedding day and birthday wishes in Dutch, so nice!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I got the black ruffle shirt... there was another black shirt and TB earrings in the palette but the rest of the boxes were cash and energy so at least I got something. I was really excited when I noticed the amount needed to get the second box until I realized the timer was one day short. Since we don't get bonus points with midweeks I wish Glu would keep that point value but with the normal timer so that more people could finish the event in-between work or school or whatever. Plus less points would really help with the harder ones such as parties.
  • Options
    Is anyone else missing the text box choices up above your text box? Like font, size,, bold, picture...etc?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, me.

Nice pic Angeline!
    PM to add
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    It's really quiet at work at the moment so I've brought my ipad in with me for sneaky tapping. I've already got the first box and am on my way to the second so I'm way ahead of where I'd normally be at this time. Maybe I'll even make it to the TB box this week!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Thanks Nai. I'll let glu know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll see what we can do about the forum customization options!In the meantime, thought I'd let you know that the weekend rewards include animals and more tropical prints for everyone!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Love how things go fast paced on shorter events+professional activities!

Got kash, stars and these camouflage pants. On my way to the throwback box!

Since the hotel was introduced I've been using the k-stars I get during the mid-weeks to repair the pool area, this way I don't feel like I'm spending on useless furniture lol, now just one more repair to go, hope next week I'll be done with it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Animals. I love animals. ANd animal prints. They're always fun. Thanks for the hints Kalinda....We have birthdays on the brain. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Love how things go fast paced on shorter events+professional activities!

Got kash, stars and these camouflage pants. On my way to the throwback box!

Since the hotel was introduced I've been using the k-stars I get during the mid-weeks to repair the pool area, this way I don't feel like I'm spending on useless furniture lol, now just one more repair to go, hope next week I'll be done with it!

I like how it only cost 5 k-stars to buy the hotel but 20 to replace an umbrella

giphy.gif