Weekend Fashion Show 6/15/17 - Nori's Birthday Party and Runway Show

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
Kalinda dropped the good new on us,
Everyone can get the monkey and bird!Female_Rewards.pngFemale_Gift_Box.pngMale_Rewards.pngMale_Gift_Box.png
We coined a new phrase 'chasing the monkey' and I personally hope to close the event with 1 new pets. HAPPY birthday North. HAPPY birthday Linda. HAPPY early Weekend Event. Now start the music and show us what yiu've got!!!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Here's Z, she wanted to assure Petrov the Parrot thank a Toucan and a monkey will not bother Petrov in the least. He's been flappung all morning over the prospect. IMG_20170615_064357_868.jpgMeanwhile, Vic and Kat were out with their monkeys. Aren't they cute?IMG_20170615_061722_600.jpgYup...Kat loves doing the Amy whenever the paps are around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly in her new skirt-- the waist line is just right to go with all the tops we got last summer!1FgRCqX.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Reposting here

MT8gwnx.jpg
    Me and Money just chilling at the beach
    PM to add
    K I opened quite a few boxes (palettes posted in the other thread), but I did get the hair in addition to the skirt, and it is very cute!dQFaztg.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1497547836841.jpg
    I love birds
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I love Everly's outfit styling the skirt, pretty!

Here's Kiki, Xan, Kayla & Angeline in Costa Rica! I guess this pink heels are the new trekking shoes, popular this weekend. :p

vM1zIkL.png
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Nai, It's so cool that we are all wearing the same pink shoes.
    Thanks for inviting Angeline for the girl's outing. :)
    I chased the money and Angeline got all the gb items. I like all of them. Jon got the monkey on the second gb item. I don't like the male doll's items that much so I stopped. Whew~ haven't been chasing a gift box item for so long. The monkey is worth the chase. Love it! :D

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here is my doll with her new pet monkey!! He is just too cute!

IMG_2695.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Freya had the most amazing 2 weeks at the world's largest primate rehabilitation centre in South Africa! She was fortunate enough to be a surrogate parent to orphaned and mistreated monkeys and baboons, helping them on a journey back to life in the wild. She especially took a keen interest in little Pablo who at first was really shy but warmed up to her to the point that he was constantly giving her the warmest hugs and wouldn't let go. Here's Pablo's story..... The little baby was found injured next to her mom who was shot trying to protect him where illegal timber logging in the natural forest has been going on for sometime. The monkey was barely one month old and witnessed man's greed for money. Freya was so touched by this story that she pledged $50,000 to help grow the conservatory and also decided to take him in where he'll get all the love the world has to offer!1497548677359_zpsvy9g7qca.pngPS. All your dolls look lovely! :DSorry about the long paragraphh, apparently I can't paragraph the work smh
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Finally made it to the toucan-- tou tou cute!aWiE6Lm.jpg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Xoëy's outfit,Lucas wasn't so lucky this time, so I'm not sharing his style there's nothing worth showing off. :(
    KKH_Screenshot_1497564202995_zpsql127ig8.jpg
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    SO in love with this monkey!!
    KKH_Screenshot_1497561930445.jpgglitzer_herzen_0040.gif

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    You girls look so cute with the monkey! Now I want it too :D

I opened 3 boxes and got the stunning skirt. I really wanted to top aswell, but no!

CBEtJhh.jpg
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I love the little monkey he is the best thing about the weekend event. I am up as far as the shoes and over 250 points away from the jumpsuit.IMG_2845_1.jpg
    I like the wedges-- they're unlike other shoes in Everly's closet, and I think she'll get some use out of them. Here she is modeling them! I like how this pose makes it look like she's patting her little toucan-- oh, I'd better come up with a name! HmhEZ7W.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow this event was so much fun!!! And I just love all ky new items!!

IMG_2832.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Celebrating North's Birthday with Kim! :D

IMG_1545.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw this thread is so much love! Everyone looks so docile with their new pets!

Koko I love K&V on Pink&Monkeys!

Stefan, great to read your story!

V had a blast at North's B'day along with Kim:

KYI0fp6.jpg

Say hi to Xico!

Our dear Stardust recommended Vats to a gig, and he brought Xime to a very tropical photoshoot involving toucans and pineapples:

LK8obcc.png

Doesn't she looks like Ariel?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    *snatches everyone's monkeys when they aren't looking*

giphy.gif

I'm seething with jealousy. It's going to take me awhile to get over this one lol
    It was very clever of Glu to give us the monkey during Nori's party, because it was so cute I seriously considered going back to the GBs. Those animations where it closes its little eyes? So precious. Here's Everly after she finished the event hanging with Madison and her sweet little monkey. I still haven't named the toucan! 7gnFk1m.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It was raining, so the camera's lenses gotten wet at the tropical rainforest where my dolls was vacationing at. The beautiful rainbow came out and my dolls gratefully appreciates god's nature's beauty:). Ms. Goody two shoes named her toucan Topeka and Ms. Gorgeous ferocious named hers Tropicana.☺
    PicsArt_06-19-07.53.25_zpsmpjwjkky.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

*snatches everyone's monkeys when they aren't looking*

I'm seething with jealousy. It's going to take me awhile to get over this one lol

Oh ... I feel your pain. So sorry you didn't get it. I'm not gonna be mean like Kim, only allowed you to hold the monkey for 6 hours. Here is your monkey. You can request to go any place (background) you want to take him with.:)

P.S. Sorry for the wrong eye color, will fix it when I have more time later.
    Update: That was definitely a knockoff doll, even the hair color was wrong. Hopefully I got it right this time. :p

IMG_0833.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lol it's ok! That monkey will be mine one day!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Aww, that is so sweet Angeline. I would give everyone a monkey if i could. Make it a lot of stars and put it in the wardrobe for purchase. We can all have a pony in vienna, so I say Monkeys for everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary