Update v7.0 / 3rd Anniversary WishBook Time

Comments

• kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well, in my country right now it's Monday morning and in my game it says that the Balmain stuff will be available for 17h35m.. So my guess is that the update will show up on either Tuesday or Wednesday. As for what i wish??? Well #1 pretty outfits during the weekend events #2 never see again SYS because us facebook players don't get it #3 turn our kids into toddlers #4 affordable clothes to buy in the closet
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Well they can still be there, when the update comes. It doesn't matter if they are still available or not. The event is what matters. If there will be any announcement about a mid-week event, or if we get new files in the game, then the update will come tomorrow.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    As we like to say, love is in the air... love-sand-beach-sea-summer-writing-letters-beach-sand-sea-inscription-love-summer-mood-romance.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ooooooooooh I hope we get a klu from the godess of glu tell us what to do to help make this dream kome tru ...ahhh forget it.mi can't do a silly ryhming poem woth no spacing. In othr words?.........Pretty please, may we have a klu about when our long awaited 3rd Anniversary Update will arrive?puppy-eyes-puss-in-boots-pretty-please.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    As we like to say, love is in the air... love-sand-beach-sea-summer-writing-letters-beach-sand-sea-inscription-love-summer-mood-romance.jpg
    My dear KalindaKing, you are talking in riddles..... Or are you not?????
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Nonononono we need help telling time, if you know what we mean. BUT WE LOVE YOU TOO kalinda.Oh, i get it. We're going to LOVE the update. Right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kalinda, thanks for the hint ;)
    *humming "Tonight" from West Side Story*
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I've read sooo many good ideas!
    Here's some things I would like to see added in the future:

•OUR OWN GLAM ROOM. Maybe added in all our houses like the nursery, also Jen & Mario always there to help us! And this also can came with new makeup options! contour & highlight please.
    •MORE CLOTHES INSPIRED BY KIM.
    •NEW POSES!

I think all the other things I want are already mentioned.
    Yes to everyone's ideas. And dolls....can you feel the electricity in the air? The pool water feels not cold...the air is muggy, and I'm in my sandals and bathing suit, yet here I sit glued...lol glu-ed to my laptops and 3 devices. I must be kray kray. But I know as soon as I go in....something will happen... the update will drop, or teasers will pop up on social media.So....how much do you all want me to get up and go in? It's a brand new above the ground pool, my yard look nice again. . Ok baby steps I'll take you guys out on the iPad to the deck. Come on.,,,,,,,,,ok I'm on a chair about 15 feet away? What will I miss if I go in..................ok this is fear of missing out or fomo. So tell me, should've I go go?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Kalinda, our modern day Sphinx. Ahhhh, I hope the update is today. I can't wait!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Nooooooo don't leave us like this!!! please tell us more!!!!
    giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ok dolls, the wait is almost over. 7.0 will be available on iOS and Android TODAY.

This update has a romantic theme because you can renew your vows in Hawaii! Anyone who is already married is eligible for the vow renewal quest, which starts with a goal called Rekindling the Flame. If you have any outstanding post-wedding goals like Honeymoon dates or photo shoots with your spouse, make sure you complete them ASAP so you can get the new content.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Wow Kalinda, thank you for updating us, cant wait!!

ETA: iOS update is here !!!!!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Hitting the gym before I start trying on wedding dresses... I love this new hairstyle and the grey sweats!

7.0_gym_ootd.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Woohoo! Here's the official banner:LLbUXOh.png
    New closet items:rjecCZY.pngMvYWcPs.pngnMkAMxq.pngn5Jb8oO.png
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I love free outfits! And I can't see Iolanthe getting married for a long time but I'm glad there are 6 new wedding dresses because last time I did the whole wedding thing, I didn't like any of them. Can't wait for the Android update!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Here is the dress I got from the VIP exclusive story . IMG_8908.jpg
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Hey I don't have the new wedding dresses in my closet...? Okurrr how did you get them ?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The Android update is out.

EDIT: This update is incredibly disappointing.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hey I don't have the new wedding dresses in my closet...? Okurrr how did you get them ?
    I'd also like to know. None of the bridal stuff are in my closet :/
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts

I think Kalinda said there's a quest that triggers/unlocks them LindaVB.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    The quest for the new bridal stuff is called Rekindling the Flame.
    They don't show up right away. Simon or Maria calls first (I forget who) and prompts you to go on 5 dates with your hubby/wife. Then they show up in the closet. Hope that helps!
    OMG. I just got out of the pool. I told you. You can all thank me later. I have to go take some updates. WOOOOO HOOO
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    There's five new hair colors!!
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    They don't show up right away. Simon or Maria calls first (I forget who) and prompts you to go on 5 dates with your hubby/wife. Then they show up in the closet. Hope that helps!
    Hmm I did get the new wedding rings, but not the new wedding dresses and hairstyles...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Hmm I did get the new wedding rings, but not the new wedding dresses and hairstyles...

The rings will be unlocked before the dresses. Kim will introduce you to a stylist and then you can pick dresses for yourself and your bridesmaids!
    #VIPKalinda
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    The rings will be unlocked before the dresses. Kim will introduce you to a stylist and then you can pick dresses for yourself and your bridesmaids!

Kalinda, I sent you a PM :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    That eggplant hair color is AMAZING! And am I going to spend 80 kstars on brown-black hair when we have blue-black for free? Yes, probably.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++