Update v7.0 / 3rd Anniversary WishBook Time

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    There's five new hair colors!!

Thanks for pointing this out! I didn't notice it. I just wish they weren't so expensive. :(
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That new dark brown hair color inspired by Kim's family is everything. Can't wait to show you my new look going forward.

Keep posting in our Fashion and Beauty Suggestions thread to let us know what else you'd like us to add: https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?246450-2017-KK-H-Fashion-amp-Beauty-Suggestion-Box
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Sooooo Maria called me to her office, told me she's going on vacation and gave me a storyline 'Hit Piece' that starts in 8 hours. (Sounds like several storylines we had before btw)

Is there supposed to be something more happening?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'd like to know that, too.
    And: where is the beach?
    Android
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Ahhh! This update is so lovely. I love all the different wedding choices! And the rings! Heart eyessss. I should wait for a VIP weekend to spend all these stars but I have no idea how I'm going to summon the patience!

Also new hair colors are a gift <3
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Sooooo Maria called me to her office, told me she's going on vacation and gave me a storyline 'Hit Piece' that starts in 8 hours. (Sounds like several storylines we had before btw)

Is there supposed to be something more happening?
    I'd like to know that, too.
    And: where is the beach?

You have to go on five dates with your spouse to trigger the Hawaii storyline. After that, Simon calls with a 1 hr gig at Mirimount and that gets the ball rolling. Waikiki opens up after a few gigs, but they are very short and easy to complete!

Also we get new rings!!!! Ahhhh!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    You have to go on five dates with your spouse to trigger the Hawaii storyline. After that, Simon calls with a 1 hr gig at Mirimount and that gets the ball rolling. Waikiki opens up after a few gigs, but they are very short and easy to complete!

Thank you. I think I need a prompt that isn't happening.

I went on five dates now and nothing happened.

I give up.

I don't really care about weddings. I just wanted to get to see Hawaii.

Thanks glu. You're like having a consistently disappointing spouse
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Thank you. I'll try that. Someone said Kim prompts you to go on the dates so I was waiting for her call, went on a date thinking it may prompt something, ...nada.

I'll do four more. Thanks!

Make sure Maria tells you to go on five dates! She has to call and tell you first, then you get the goal to go on five dates with your spouse on the side bar.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow I wasn't expecting for 7.0.0 already, but I was expecting more of this big number! Nothing that I saw has impacted me, waiting for the events.

Also waiting how this renewing vows quest will work, I won't lose my sleep and k-stars to decorate or dress for an one time event again. I'm pretty good at editing, if I need a new wedding I can make the magic to happen on my own :p.

Must be really exciting to be brunette right now, because the blonde corner just received the most nefastous shade, that super fake gray hue that those 'blonde' people keep along with their 10cm of growing black roots and eyebrows XD. Why not a beautiful dark blonde as Taylor Swift's or a true platinum color à la Daenerys Targaryen? *sigh*

Am I being a b!tch again? Well if to have high standards is to be that, call me a b!tch! LOL
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OK, FRIENDS STILL FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was supposed to be the BIG update, so when the heck is Glu gonna fix the frozen friends? I'd just like to know :mad:
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I think I'm missing some of the new hair colors?? I don't see the blue black or the eggplant
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I completed five dates after getting the call from Maria, but I still haven't received the gig from Simon.😥
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I finished 5 and got no call either. I'm going to trouble shoot it in the morning. But I got a call to see Simon, he tells me I'm going to be working with a cat, I leave his office and my spouse runs into me awkwardly on the street in Hollywood. I guess in the morning I'll find out what that's all about, but I think we have to play along a little longer. But we'll find out tomorrow, if no one posts the answer overnight. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I finished 5 and got no call either. I'm going to trouble shoot it in the morning. But I got a call to see Simon, he tells me I'm going to be working with a cat, I leave his office and my spouse runs into me awkwardly on the street in Hollywood. I guess in the morning I'll find out what that's all about, but I think we have to play along a little longer. But we'll find out tomorrow, if no one posts the answer overnight. :)

Koko, keep going. That is the correct storyline.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Maria doesn't call me about any dates.
    My doll is engaged, the Chapel is waiting for months for her to "tie the knot".
    Does that block the new storyline?
    And to trigger the new storyline, do I have to get married first, go through the honeymoon quests, and then renew my vows again?
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    The rings will be unlocked before the dresses. Kim will introduce you to a stylist and then you can pick dresses for yourself and your bridesmaids!

Thank you Kalinda and Max! I got them now, love them!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Rumpel, why would the quest with vows renewal start for you if you haven't even been married to your husband once? Kalinda stated previously that we have to complete all the quests concerning the first marriage before we will be able to get the quests about the second wedding. My doll wasn't married when the update came out, so I had to find a boyfriend for her and get them married. After they were married Maria called with the new quest. But since you haven't completed the Honeymoon quests, you'll probably have to do it before getting the Hawaii update quests. Hope that helps.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Makes sense. That helped a lot!
    Thank you so much Kate!

Ugh, my doll hates to be married, she needs some space, not someone following her everywhere she goes, even on the airplane on her way to work. I mean, come on, get a hobby, man.. Get a life!
    Android
    You can dump then when you no longer need him Rumpelstilzchen. I spent too much turning an iOS NPC into Dark Vats, so I am at his beck and call. And the Android sisters are my games, so they'll date every day and be happy about it. Lol. Let me know who you pick, and I'd love to be a bridesmaid....for the update wedding of course. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, i was about to blow a gut with th implications of the storyline, but when finally connect, it's all good. I havent peeked at the newly unlocked bridal things. Came here to check in again first. Woo hoo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    typical my doll just got dumped today as I havent had the time to date, so now I have a new man, waiting for the proposal wonder how long that will take some of my husbands in the game have proposed almost straight away and the last one hadnt proposed after loads of dates
    I noticed that at least with me, proppsals were pretty fast whenever there was a romance storyline going on. Do rendom dates in diffrent places. The gondola in venice is wonderful. Have fu with the dating, not the usual 'omg its a dating event..oak os quick" dates. I use those fpr grinding, but fun romantic ones for something different. Let me link the Faqs page on it. It's also in your game in help.https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=how-can-i-get-married
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Can someone post pic of the new hair colours please??
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Whenever I hear about people renewing their vows I think "uh oh, things aren't going so well for them", haha
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok, i was about to blow a gut with th implications of the storyline, but when finally connect, it's all good. I havent peeked at the newly unlocked bridal things. Came here to check in again first. Woo hoo

Does everything turn out ok? Because I was not liking the convo tone in the street and when he turned down a gig. I told myself he just wants to stay home and take care of the kiddos but then I remember the creepy nanny is always there... hahaha
    You are like me then Soundspretty. Yes, it is very nice as a matter of fact. Fear not . :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I felt a little like Jen the first time Brad said 'um, shootings going to run late tonight honey"
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I felt a little like Jen the first time Brad said 'um, shootings going to run late tonight honey"

Scandalous, Koko! Some of us are still grieving about Brangelina! Hahah
    Aww, sorry i was team Jen because I love her dad , john, Victor Kiriakis from Days of Our Lives. Some friends from the college radlostaton and i used to all watch the show on dvr at my house. No one in the dorms had a means to record, and they helped with my 8 a.m. poetry class, so it sll worked out. I'm sorry if you're hurting, but...i was also team Bily Bob. Did they even have a 'couiple name?" I thought it was thought it was true love forever, wearing vials of each other's blood because you couldn't stand to be away.. ..sigh, now that's forever. Or not. Lol. Then there was the full on open mouth long kiss she shared with her brother Eric. So um, not a big fan of Angie J.I am however , inlove with all the extra bling. 3 new rungs, for 3 years of game bliss. Which did yiu buy if you have, and why did you pick that one?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww, sorry i was team Jen because I love her dad , john, Victor Kiriakis from Days of Our Lives. Some friends from the college radlostaton and i used to all watch the show on dvr at my house. No one in the dorms had a means to record, and they helped with my 8 a.m. poetry class, so it sll worked out. I'm sorry if you're hurting, but...i was also team Bily Bob. Did they even have a 'couiple name?" I thought it was thought it was true love forever, wearing vials of each other's blood because you couldn't stand to be away.. ..sigh, now that's forever. Or not. Lol. Then there was the full on open mouth long kiss she shared with her brother Eric. So um, not a big fan of Angie J.I am however , inlove with all the extra bling. 3 new rungs, for 3 years of game bliss. Which did yiu buy if you have, and why did you pick that one?

I'm not actually a huge fan of either, tbh. But I didn't mind Brangelina. I just kind of liked how much chemistry they had together on Mr. and Mrs. Smith(and it definitely showed). Angie's really rehabbed her image with being a UN peacekeeper now, doing a bunch of relief work in Cambodia and elsewhere, etc.

But on to the more important stuff! The new stuff! I love all three rings and I want all three. But I got the third one for now because it's lovely.