Monday Morning;-Something in the air? MidWeek 6/20 or more?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Wow, and what an exciting weekend it was. Monkeys and Toucans all over the place. Vats' party, and Father's Day. I could sleep for a week. But as I woke this morning.....3 hours late, my cute little nose detected a scent of something in the air. I took a deep breath filling my lungs with the hint of something special coming our way. I came downstairs, made coffee and booted up. Everything seemed normal, except for our text editor, but that aroma of hmmmm, just something good persists. giphy.gif Do you think? Could it be......is the Anniversary Update waiting for us this week? Will there be a regular midweek announcement......or willl we wait? Monkey-pendulum-wall-clock-animation.gif What shall we do to pass the time? We can chant in one color. TEASERS TEASERS TEASERS TEASERS TEASERS But I can't do spacing so......let's just say BlueberryPastries.jpg What? It's breakfast time, I thought rather than try to brainstorm on an empty tummy these nice Blueberry Pastries would help up think. So........what do you think? Update? Event? Special Midweek? oh. sorry........ Threads Open!!!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm having a latte and nibbling on a mufin. Trying to talk myself out of running errands on my day off today haha I just want to read outside on this sunny day and wait for this update that HAS to come today :)
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm still basking in my achievement of getting all the earnable items this weekend, it so rarely happens. Now I can't wait to see what this week brings!
    ****I play on ios****
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LOVE THE BUNNIES!!

I did not have much sleep last night (it was too hot to sleep...)
    so I am working on my second espresso right now.

I smell an update, and my gut says it is going to be a big one...
    so let's put our noses and brains together and see what we come up with!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Oh i love bunnies!!!! I wanted one since i was a little girl but never took one, so instead i got 2 dogs!! Now, my mind and my gut keep telling me that we will get our midweek tomorrow and during the midweek our BIG update will come!!!!!! I believe that's what happened during the last two updates....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    The update can't come during the week. It never did. Either they come on Monday or Tuesday. And personally, I think it will be today because it is already pretty late. The anniversary was 2 weeks ago.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    sarabikkh wrote: »
    The update can't come during the week. It never did. Either they come on Monday or Tuesday. And personally, I think it will be today because it is already pretty late. The anniversary was 2 weeks ago.
    Actually the update has happened on wednesdays and Thursday's before. And the anniversary isn't until June 27!
    First of all, the update has come multiple times in the past during the middle of the week. It's not a rule to release the update on Monday or Tuesday, it can and showed up during Wednesday as well. The game was released on June 24th and last year we celebrated the anniversary after North's birthday, so it is not late.

The update didn't come on Wednesday since long ago. I think 1 year and a half. I don't know, I think it will be today.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am so psyched. I can't wIt for the update.....maybe Ny news we get about a midweek event will have clues or info about the update. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did anyone else miss watching a new episode of KUWTK last night? It throws off my Sunday night routine when it isn't on! Don't worry, you can star in your own show during the reality midweek event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Yes, Kalinda! What am I doing with my Sundays now? Haha! Have you seen the trailer for Kylie's new show? LOOKS SOO GOOD!

And yass a reality midweek event! Thanks for letting us know :)
    Did Kalinda just say reality midweek??? Be still my beating heart. I love reality midweeks. Thank you Kainda and thanks for the reminder about Keeping Up with the Kardashians on Sunday nights. I always have to watch it during the week because well PuterHead just won't admit to enjyoung the show with me. But I know he Chuckles when it's on on the weekend during the day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What about the update? Can you tease anything? We all are so excited!
    Maybe our glu goddess will tease about the update in the update thread? Maybe if we go there and comically beg......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe our glu goddess will tease about the update in the update thread? Maybe if we go there and comically beg......
    What about the update? Can you tease anything? We all are so excited!
    Hats of to you Kokokokonut, this thread is about the midweek, there is a thread about the upcoming update! Guess who will be grinding for the throwback box again....

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well iOs has received an update on the game, android hasn't just yet.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    android update is here! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay! I have to finish my quest before I update tho. :)Screenshot_2017-06-19-21-20-45_zpssfdket2z.png
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Oh YAY! A wedding update! Thank the Lawd.. I've been waiting for this one. Can't wait for the KindleFire update.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad it's a reality show mid-week, this new treatment arrived at my hair salon and I'm going to check it tomorrow, and you know I don't like to stay behind with these events lol

#gettingthatfinalboxasap
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Just opened my first box and there were Throwback items in there!!! That means Glu added new items, yay!
    Kalinda, can you please let us know which items were added?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    vats, you are like Samson with your hair being a source of great strength. Good luck with the new treatment, bet you will look sensational. The best thing I ever did with my hair was to put it in a single braid, and cut off a 13 inch braid and send it to Locks of Love. I'd seen it on Oprah, and my next door neighbor had a salon, but did my hair at home. So I lopped off this long braid, called rick hie and said, I just cut my hair, come fix it? My hair was still below my shoulders, and the cut turned out to be the best ever, probably because when I decided to donate hair for cancer patients, God stepped in and a monkey could have given me the best cut ever. So if you ever have 10 inches to spare, cut it off and send it to Locks of Love. They make your donated hair into wigs for cancer patients, young and old. Color treated hair is ok, they do remarkable things and help give back some dignity at a terrible time in people's lives. Ok...PSA over.Now....who is grinding away or is it just me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got Stars! That's always. Welcome prize. ;0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    K-stars for me too :D Now I only need to earn 175 back from chasing the monkey this weekend haha
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Linda, I saw some new TB items in Jon's palette. Angeline's still contained old TB items that I kept missing them. :(

Soundspretty, did you get your monkey? Congrats if you did. After seeing your snatching monkeys post in the Weekend fashion thread. I posted a picture of a knockoff doll of yours holding the monkey in that thread. Then after much thought, I deleted the post because that might not be comforting at all. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Yayy I got these cute shell earrings in my first box! Thanks for adding new items to these boxes, Glu!

Qoyl39d.png
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Linda, I saw some new TB items in Jon's palette. Angeline's still contained old TB items that I kept missing them. :(

Soundspretty, did you get your monkey? Congrats if you did. After seeing your snatching monkeys post in the Weekend fashion thread. I posted a picture of a knockoff doll of yours holding the monkey in that thread. Then after much thought, I deleted the post because that might not be comforting at all. :(

Unfortunately I didn't :( It was in my second palette but not in my third and after reading about others struggling to see it in theirs, I decided against chasing it further. I was so bummed I didn't open my game at all Sunday to bother earning past the shoes lol. I didn't see your pic but that sounds very sweet. Maybe someday I'll get it in a TB! :) *fingers crossed*
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ok, I digged it out from my deleted photo album and reposted it. Hopefully, Glu will add it to the TB box soon! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    How are you guys getting TB items in your first box? My first two are just black boxes so i'm not seeing any TBs over here :(

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    I saw a tb in my first palette, didn't pick it but I saw it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary