Options

So I wrote down my game ID...

xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
And two weeks ago my wallet got stolen. I swear that was the most worthy thing in there

AND THEN I broke my phone. I've backed it up and obviously lost my game (such a cliche£) but am wondering if there's any way I can retrieve my game by the fact I spent money recently? Via iTunes?

(Pleeeeeeeease)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good new bad news....good news you can get all the purchases restored with receipts, bad news, there is nothing in the itunes receipt or transacton info that enable glu to go in and locate the game for you. But i just feel awful for you. You say our game was backed to the cloud, so... what happens when you try to bring it up on your new device? If you haven't already started to customize the new game, it worth a shot to try agai to pull it up. I'll walk you through it if that's the case.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my lord Koko ITS ALL STILL THERE! I so very nearly deleted the app without checking... stupid I know:.... but it's there! Time to write it down again for new wallet, in my house an... a tattoo? Would that be unreasonable?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    SO happy for you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    This needs a celebration! I have a bottle of prose I - anyone want any?! (Say no...!)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so glad. Now, send your id number to yourseld here by pm. Send it to yourself through email. Now, big sigh of relief, and Hannahm that was the easiest retrieval I've ever assisted with. You can also back up to itunes. I like to do it every weekend. Which means i do it evry coupld pf months. Lol. That is anothr wondrful way to safeguard your game. And big congrats. Now go buy your doll so ethkng pretty. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    xHannah wrote: »
    This needs a celebration! I have a bottle of prose I - anyone want any?! (Say no...!)

Girl, I'm so happy for you! What an absolute relief!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay that's awesome! :)