Monday Morning;-Something in the air? MidWeek 6/20 or more?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    How are you guys getting TB items in your first box? My first two are just black boxes so i'm not seeing any TBs over here :(

Sometimes Glu sneaks in TB items as choices for your black boxes. Like this morning I had two earrings in my first black box palette that were event items. I don't know if the same applies for gold boxes since I've never seen TB items in those.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I was up suuuuper early this morning for a doctor's appointment before work so I got an early start on the event. I've already hit the gold box and I'm grinding toward .... a new throwback item! Yassssssss Glu! It's so much more fun grinding when I have an item to look forward to and not just 20 k stars.

Anyway, I actually managed to snag two TB items in both of my black boxes! Not so lucky with the gold box, but there are my boxes:

OZ1c4tm.jpg
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    People are already on their gold box and I'm struggling on my second box like... *sigh*How do you guys go that fast? Any tips for a new player here? :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Experience, free time, lots of houses and pets...don't worry you'll get there someday Stefan;).

Beautiful story Koko,you're such a noble heart <3

Got energy, then these sunglasses tagged with reality show's clapperboard (guess it's a newly introduced item, haven't seen it before), gold box brought me sneakers. Think I'm doing well this time, though won't be able to finish furnituring the hotel, since I didn't got stars this time.

I was up suuuuper early this morning for a doctor's appointment before work so I got an early start on the event. I've already hit the gold box and I'm grinding toward .... a new throwback item! Yassssssss Glu! It's so much more fun grinding when I have an item to look forward to and not just 20 k stars.

Happiness to some, disgrace to others...XD. Anyway are you ok?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    People are already on their gold box and I'm struggling on my second box like... *sigh*How do you guys go that fast? Any tips for a new player here? :)

I assume you know to do three hour reality shows in Calabasas, right? I only do those, invite my four guests. I get sixteen points for each one I do. I currently have 48 energy, and I own all the pets, so every four hours (or as close to it as I can get), I do a complete sweep of the game, grinding for energy from my pets. That's basically it! Tedious, but do-able.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I assume you know to do three hour reality shows in Calabasas, right? I only do those, invite my four guests. I get sixteen points for each one I do. I currently have 48 energy, and I own all the pets, so every four hours (or as close to it as I can get), I do a complete sweep of the game, grinding for energy from my pets. That's basically it! Tedious, but do-able.
    *runs to go buy the Calabasas house* heehee :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I forgot to take a picture of my first palette, it had SIX boxes with kash. I wanted to scream.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Vats wrote: »
    Experience, free time, lots of houses and pets...don't worry you'll get there someday Stefan;).

Beautiful story Koko,you're such a noble heart <3

Got energy, then these sunglasses tagged with reality show's clapperboard (guess it's a newly introduced item, haven't seen it before), gold box brought me sneakers. Think I'm doing well this time, though won't be able to finish furnituring the hotel, since I didn't got stars this time.

Happiness to some, disgrace to others...XD. Anyway are you ok?!

I'm good, Vatsy! I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't been around much, but I try to at least read the boards and keep up with everyone and see what everyone is up to. Also, don't hate me, Vats, but I loooove the new ashy-blonde color. I'm kind of trying to take my yellow blonde to that cool blonde tone right now, haha. One step closer to my dream of becoming an IRL ice queen.
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    *runs to go buy the Calabasas house* heehee :D

Smart move, cowboy! That's really the best way to go. I hope Glu makes it possible to shoot our shows in Venice, Seoul, or Dublin though as well, since we can invite seven guests to those properties. I'd like a change of pace!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I forgot to take a picture of my first palette, it had SIX boxes with kash. I wanted to scream.

That's the absolute worst, Holly. Ughhhh. I feel pretty lucky that I managed to pick two items in both of my black boxes. Usually I just pick energy or cash.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Just opened my first box and there were Throwback items in there!!! That means Glu added new items, yay!
    Kalinda, can you please let us know which items were added?

I'd love to know as well.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Hey everyone.. happy midweek event. :)

I can't quote the post without this page locking up on me, but on page two someone posted about an update, but no one else has commented about getting it. Also, there's usually a thread about it when an update comes.. Has 6.7 come or not? I'm confused!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    The latest update was released a couple days ago and is 7.0

Energy in my gold box :( I did see some TB earrings in the palette though which I think is the first time I've seen TB items in a gold box. I've only ever seen them in the black boxes. Hopefully that trend continues!
    My first two boxes were pretty lackluster and my selections got me Kash & energy. I'm still riding high from my luck winning the hair this past weekend, so I'm taking it all in stride (not even sunnies in my TB box this week will phase me..haha).

That being said, I have one more question this morning. That pink/nude lace two piece outfit that's on the girl on the right in the throwback event banner is something I've wanted ever since the event it was offered. If I didn't get it in a throwback box before new items were added, am I out of luck entirely (like the newly added items replaced the older), or did my chances of picking it just diminish a bit because the pool of items got larger? I feel like I haven't seen it in anyone's boxes since new items added was announced.
    Thank you, Soundspretty! I will begin a serious update watch then on my Kindle. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw a couple of TB items in the early boxes, didn't pick them but saw them, so that's on me. :) I don't know, does this event seem easier? Or is it just because it's reality shows? Anyway, throroughly enjoying the event and I haven't unlocked the new wedding dresses because I haven't finished the venue. It's so hard to pick, when you can only show one element at a time. Like, if we could just put things out lets say to see how a rustic floor went with Hawaiin flowers, but you can only show one item at a time unless you purchase them. I'm so torn. Hmmmm, maybe I could figure it out with photoshop. Anyway, loving this event, and tomorrow....well tomorrow will be our event thread, so that means......sometime today Kalinda should be teasing us a little. I love Teasing on Wednesday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That being said, I have one more question this morning. That pink/nude lace two piece outfit that's on the girl on the right in the throwback event banner is something I've wanted ever since the event it was offered. If I didn't get it in a throwback box before new items were added, am I out of luck entirely (like the newly added items replaced the older), or did my chances of picking it just diminish a bit because the pool of items got larger? I feel like I haven't seen it in anyone's boxes since new items added was announced.

I'm not sure how the boxes work as far as the order of items that appear in them. I feel like I sometimes see the same items over and over even though there are tons of items released in the TB boxes that I do not have. So maybe it goes in waves, as in the boxes will only show you items from group A until you've earned enough of them and then they'll start featuring items from group B and so on? That would be nice.

Koko I feel like reality events are much easier because it doesn't require as much energy as other types of events to complete. I haven't seen any of the new items yet because other than the 5 dates I haven't had time yet to do the storyline gigs. Hopefully soon! I'm excited to see what the fuss is about.
    HollySisk wrote: »

This is just ridiculous! To scream would be the beginning of my anger attack lol.

I'm good, Vatsy! I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't been around much, but I try to at least read the boards and keep up with everyone and see what everyone is up to. Also, don't hate me, Vats, but I loooove the new ashy-blonde color. I'm kind of trying to take my yellow blonde to that cool blonde tone right now, haha. One step closer to my dream of becoming an IRL ice queen.

Glad you're healthy! Please, just ignore my opinion and be happy with the new color. Oh, has been a long way right?! Good to hear you're almost there, just try don't be frustrated cause these colors last for a blink!

Got a light green blazer in my TB box, think it is one of these latest additions.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's so much to say about the Kimiversary event - where should I begin?

The event type is something everyone will like. The prizes are nice. Everyone can get new hair and shoes. And without giving too much away, I'll share that one of your top requests will happen this weekend! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    There's so much to say about the Kimiversary event - where should I begin? The event type is something everyone will like. The prizes are nice. Everyone can get new hair and shoes. And without giving too much away, I'll share that one of your top requests will happen this weekend! :)
    OMG Kalinda....... Now i can't wait for the spoilers tomorrow and for the event during the weekend!!!!
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ugh, that sounds exciting! Can't waiiiit :)
    d6IKqfp.png?1

giphy.gif
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    There's so much to say about the Kimiversary event - where should I begin? The event type is something everyone will like. The prizes are nice. Everyone can get new hair and shoes. And without giving too much away, I'll share that one of your top requests will happen this weekend! :)
    KalindKing, one question: on the update it says that during the kimiversary event we will get a free outfit.... Is that true?? If yes, then Glu i LOVE you!!!!!
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

The event type is something everyone will like. The prizes are nice. Everyone can get new hair and shoes. And without giving too much away, I'll share that one of your top requests will happen this weekend! :)

Thanks Kalinda! I'm starting to get excited for this weekend. I felt a bit letdown with the storyline for North's birthday, but I DO love my monkey.

I've gotten the same new throwback items in my midweek boxes as others have posted here. Here's some additional stuff that was in my gold box:

DBbuddH.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    KalindKing, one question: on the update it says that during the kimiversary event we will get a free outfit.... Is that true?? If yes, then Glu i LOVE you!!!!!

YES! We're giving away free clothes at the end of the weekend event quest. You read that correctly! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    YES! We're giving away free clothes at the end of the weekend event quest. You read that correctly! :)

When-She-Perfected-Art-Lurking.gif

Did someone say new free clothes???
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

OMG!!! This already sounds amazing!!!
    Well my absolute perfect weekend event would consist of a Reality Show Event, with a bonus K-star after completing gigs, a Throwback Closet Sale, a free item and 100% bonus on in-app purchases. But that is just my wildest KKH fantasy!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    d6IKqfp.png?1

Congratulations! Good to see that it's possible. I'm still a few million viewers away.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    It looks like all items up to and including 5.3.0 are added to the Throwback items.
    I will update the Throwback Encyclopedia asap!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congrats soundspretty, that's a huge milestone!
    Yes, webra, it's possible 🙆 ..

Don't want to steal anybody's thunder..

Screenshot_2017-06-22-01-05-33.jpg
    WHOOHOO!!!
    Screenshot_2017-06-22-11-30-26.jpg
    "To The Top" is #1!
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love that dress Rumpel. I'll get it someday. Lol. Congratulations.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congrats SoundsP and Rumpel! Those are definitely achievements to celebrate!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!