Options

iPad Pro, game not loading.

ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
Got a new iPad and downloaded the game. When I try to start the bar goes up to 100% then shows loading and kicks me back to the home screen. Switching back in shows loading and kicks me back as well. Have tried restarting the iPad but still same problem. Are there any other steps to troubleshoot I should try.
iOS

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Is anything else having issues or just the game? Are you trying to start a new game or retrieve your existing game? First off, I would take the old device and back up to itunes. I think I'd probably contact Apple Support and see if they can help, or if perhaps by backing up to itunes and restoring from that to the new device might work for you. If you contact customer care, their first bit of advice will probably be to make sure you have plenty of room, and a strong wifi signal. You can also submit a ticket to customer care through the website - use the Contact Us button. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web Hope we can get this fixed for you shortly. You will LOVE the ipad PRO.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kim K and Hearthstone were all I grabbed so far, shouldn't be a space problem. Connection is full strength. I want to continue progress from my iPhone but can't get to that point yet.
    iOS
  • Options
    This us beyond the scope of my expertise. I'll find out whether a support ticket is the way to go, or if specialized help is available. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Since it's a new device, I would contact Apple Support. I love their IM chat. Tell them what happens, and before you fill up the device with all your things, you want to get the game downloaded. Whenever I have a problem downloading the game, whether it's an update or to a new device, if it doesn't take, I wipe the device and try again. This is just my own personal experience, and it may not work for you. But, as long as you have the game up and on the old device, you have an insurance policy. Apple might be fastest, and I'm sure you want to play this weekend. Otherwise, the ticket can be sent from the FAQ pages. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web If you act polite but unsure, they are very patient and walk you through the whole process of backing up to itunes and then restoring. I like instant chat, because unlike a phone call...the instructions they give are right there for me to read a few times to make sure i'm not missing something. 98% of the time someone tries apple support IM chat, they come back and say it was awesome. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I will wait to see what the reply is for my support ticket. Starting again can be my last resort. I can continue playing on my phone until it's resolved.
    iOS
  • Options
    I'm really sorry this is happening. I was unable to download an update at one point, and that's when I found Apple Support. I'm glad you can continue to play on your old device. Fingers crossed for a swift response.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got my reply from the support ticket, included the standard run it by itself and have lots of space. Said that you should have at least 10Mb down and 3Mb up for the game to run properly. A ridiculously high bar that will only happen once they finish the fibre roll out here. Tried a full wipe and restore without success, no luck. Anything else anybody can think of. I'm gonna try apple support next.
    iOS