KIMIVERSARY - Weekend Event 6/23/17 - KK:H - 3 Years and Beyond!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
...................I saw it, and it was like a shooting star captured in print....
There's so much to say about the Kimiversary event - where should I begin? The event type is something everyone will like. The prizes are nice. Everyone can get new hair and shoes. And without giving too much away, I'll share that one of your top requests will happen this weekend! :)
.. ...I think my heart skipped a beat. I loved the way that sounded ......Kimiversary.The update already has us renewing our vows and showering us with jewels and gowns, and now this event...oh my. I'm just all a flutter with anticipation3rd_Kimiiversary1.gifSo, this IS the first event of the 3rd Anniversary Update...This is the 3rd Kimiversary!...what could glu have in store for us? ......We've just had a Dating? A reality Show Event, and a recent VIP. Will they bring back that new fave, the SYS event? A reality show event? C'mon Kim, give us a klu. Tell us what's in store for us from you and from glu. 1445528807-90020-kim-kardashian-faz-topless-no-d.gifKim's not helping, she's just being coy.I can hardly wait till that moment when Kalinda pops in with Spoilers. She said Hair, and shoes, and something we've been asking for! What could it be? We've asked for a lot, and we've gotten a lot. I even got my Egyptian Plum hair color!. Now what will this weekend have in store? Are you as excited as I am? I have three dolls all whining? "Is it time yet?" Let's reflect on the past 3 years, marriage, babies, fame, internatonal stardom and celebrity. Kim seems to have it all, and now, are you as excited for her news as I am? They're having a 3rd baby. Maybe that Nanny in our Nursery will be moving over to accomodate our Spouses sometime in the future. But, the time is now, to contemplate and get excited, over this, the 3rd Anniversary of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Let's brainstorm, and dream, oh, and beg? How about a nice colorful chant at somepoint, to entice our wonderful Kalinda, bringer of great news to pop in early and let the frenzy begin. Or has it already started? I'll take a VIP, a SYS, a Reality Show, A professional weekend, a party weekend....I'll take anything. just show us what the weekend involves. I love Linda's wish, lets see, was there anything she left out? I'll have what she's having. I'll also see if I can grab her quote. I would have LOVED to see her lists for Santa each year. lol. anigif_enhanced-buzz-5915-1374242584-32.gif Thanks, I needed that. ........Hey Where were you when you first heard about the game? What was it like for you downloading and opening it up for the first time? Now if I can figure out how to put a little music in here, we can open the thread, and start the party. Hopefully glu goddess Kalinda will come back soon with details. I wanna know. I wanna know what love is, and love to me today.....details about this weekend event 3 years in the making. Ok, ok, ok. I wish our text editor was back, but it's not so let's see what we have to officially open the thread.........ah. got it. tumblr_mai0epxhyh1qfykl0o1_500_large.gif Threads Open.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yesssssssss I'm so excited!!! I posted my personal ultimate KKH weekend dream in an other thread but it would consist of a Reality Show Event, with a bonus K-star after completing gigs, a Throwback Closet Sale, a free item and 100% bonus on in-app purchases. But that is just my wildest KKH fantasy! I'm just so excited I am rambling lol.

Oh and I love the wordplay "Kimiversary'!!

Gosh, what would Glu have in store for us...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Wow 3 years have gone by already..... Happy Kimiversary everybody!!!! If you are asking me what's on my mind for the weekend event i will tell you professional gigs... I'm just hoping that the outfits will be amazing!!!!!
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    giphy.gifI can't tell you how excited I am about the Kimiversary. 3 years.....if seems like only yesterday I was downloading the game "just to see what it was All about". Linda, I love your way of thinking big. If Thers is a star sale....I can't be caught short without gift Cards......looks like I have to get dressed, in something other than my bathing suit and asndals. What we do for he game. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I didn't get a smart phone until December 2014 so it's closer to 2 1/2 for me but I'm so glad to have found the forum and to play. I've always been a sucker for dressup doll games and this one definitely has me LOL โ™ฅ
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I can't believe it's been 3 years. I remember I was on vacation in Croatia when it launched. Time flies man
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    I was in Kim's thread in the bag forum, and a friend said "Kim's game is out. Let's go try it". Heh heh. Ok, seriously, I'm getting dressed. Those gift cards aren't going to buy themselves. And, I had a flash of useless esp about stars yesterday, then Linda had the same idea in her Ultimate Kimiversary Fantasy....I don't know if she's got 'it' or not, but I'm following mine. You know what I love ab9out buying stars, when they all come tumbling down. I want to go, but I don't want to miss the spoilers. Oh Gawd, this is worse than waking up too early on Christmas morning
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I remember a lot of people being disappointed about the lip ring not being included in the SMC and Kalinda took note so I wonder if one of the items will be that?
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Does anyone have what items we got for the anniversary of the first year? I started playing not long after that I would love to see them. I have the dress and hair we got last year.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Does anyone have what items we got for the anniversary of the first year? I started playing not long after that I would love to see them. I have the dress and hair we got last year.

Yes, the earnables were the yellow bikini, big earrings and off white shoes and the giftbox contained the white platform shoes and blue top/white shorts combo.
    Let me find you a pic.

ETA: could not find a pic of the event, but these were the items:IMG_3124.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I got that blue shirt white shorts in a TB box. Thank you Linda!
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I wish that the game will make us happy for more years to come. I love it, enjoy it every day and I love this forum and all the people here. I also love Kim a lot :D
    Congratulations everyone!

My personal Kimiversary is on 4th of July, it'll be 3 years of me playing.

kim_zpsxye9kooa.gif

As for the event, if Kalinda says it will be something we all are going to love, I'm assuming that Kim will present us all with 1000 KStars and we will have a VIP event with 90% Sale for everything in the closet?

kimoney_zps1u59bh8e.gif
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm so excited for spoilers, maybe more than any other event! I've been really impressed with the clothes lately. Even though they aren't in some people's respective tastes, I feel like the renderings have been so much more high quality.

I started playing the game a month after it was released. I was completely ambivalent about the Kardashians and I only knew Kim had a *** tape or something. My friend goaded me into playing and I intended to play as a joke for a few days, but instead I got hooked and now I'm in deep into Kardashian everything! I love Kim's business sense and her ever-evolving fashion style.
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I better get a nice outfit and hair. So far, I have been disappointed with Glu's events. Although, props to them for finally adding more hair colours. All of those brunette shades got me like ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    A few of you need to update your forum signatures soon. #FangsForNai is finally happening in the Throwback Sale! Ah!

That's like 2 pieces of news - we're having a special Throwback Sale and you can get the fangs. Hallelujah!

But wait, there's more... As promised, you can get FREE CLOTHES. Make sure you pay attention when Kim calls you about a pop-up shop because that storyline will lead you to the outfit.

And finally, we're having a SALE on Cash & K-Stars!

It's going to be a jam-packed weekend, dolls. Here are the spoilers you've been waiting to see...

female_rewards.pngfemale_gift_box.pngmale_rewards.pngmale_gift_box.pngthrowback_sale.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Obsessed with the gift box outfit! That hair ๐Ÿ˜
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    25% off real money or K-Stars?
    I've never been this excited I can't wait for tomorrow.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    That gold dress, the hair..... Oh my beating heart.... I think i just went to heaven and came back.... The free outfit.... The sale.... Thank you so much KalindaKing, you are the best!!! Now just waiting for my update to arrive.....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I love it!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    WOW!
    Kalinda, thank you so much!
    I'm so excited, can't wait!

Congrats, Nai! The waiting is finally over. Really happy for you!
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    A few of you need to update your forum signatures soon. #FangsForNai is finally happening in the Throwback Sale! Ah!
    That's like 2 pieces of news - we're having a special Throwback Sale and you can get the fangs. Hallelujah!

throwback_sale.png

OMG! Nai is finally getting her fangs! Where is she?!
    I just started the TB closet sale wishlist thread and Glugod already answered our prayers?!
    Can't wait to see what TB items are on sale this time. Woohoo~
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Omg. I need a cigarette and I stop smoking years ago. Kalinda , the sale on cash and stars what percentage is that? Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to go wipe the drool from the corner of my mouth that outfit the gift box items, the event. Oh, I didn't even notice what the event is. I may have to restart a project. wink. Kalinda, glu, we love you and thank you I've never seen outfits so awesome in my life. And the hairairrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I need to fan myself, I feel a case of the vapors coming on. Lol..........eta- I'm sure someone's going to ask.....will the Wwib items be in there?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow! Just Wow!!! This is such a great event!!!
    Thank you Kalinda for spoiling us with these spoilers!!!

And Nai: it's finally happening!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can get 100% more cash and K-Stars with your purchase!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Ok, now you've done it. I have to put my devices down, and fall on the floor. And I just made the bed. Glu love from the bottom of my heart. Oh. The sale on stars. The outright sale on tb items, the earner clothes, the gift box clothes....and the surprise clothes for finishing the event and following Kim's instructions. It's supposed to be rainy...and that couldn't be better because I'll be here rapping away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    Omg I'm literally in heaven right now!! I love all of the clothes, a Throwback Sale and 100 % more when buying stars... Is this even real? Thank you so so much Glu for listening us! ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg I'm going to spend so much for the tb sale I'm sooooo happy and I can't wait to see the items!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I love love love the earnable outfit, that gold dress is so beautiful!
    And I'm looking forward to see what are the free clothes.
    This event got me soo excited ๐Ÿ˜
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I KNEW that throwback sale might come up and still spent 200 stars chasing that monkey last weekend, SMH

Hopefully I can get what I like and/or earn some stars for it!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I'm wondering if we'll get a double rewards from watching videos and from other offers?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Is this real life?!zvDqmqO.gif

Nai WE DID IT!5E4d6NH.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow and see if I'll be able to buy those missed hairstyles too.vVcmIbE.gif

One thing I know for sure is that the splurge will be real.7XuSzuI.gif

Oh my, the GB hair...I'm shook and ultra excited!57jeldP.gif

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!