KIMIVERSARY - Weekend Event 6/23/17 - KK:H - 3 Years and Beyond!

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I lost a few things I really loved when I switched devices, so I'm super excited and hopeful that I'll be able to buy them back! And I love professional events! AND I love when storylines give you free clothes! This is a great weekend.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I CAN'T EVEN!!!! Thank you Glu goddess Kalinda! Everything looks amazing. Love it! Love it! Love it! y8_Mz1yj13s3k_I.gif
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    This has to happen when I'm broke and can't spend a lot of money. Sigh. :(
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Are those white heels in the gb animated?? All of this is making me think I've died and gone to heaven. Going and getting a gift card for 43 dollars.... to cover tax LOL. at least there's no "promise" of 200 kstars as a prize in the gift boxes this year since last year I think nobody ever saw it and nobody won it.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ooh I'm so loving all of the spoilers so thanks to Kalinda for posting them! And I'm also happy that the glu gods answered my prayers and brought back the throwback closet sale.
    2fa629.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Are those white heels in the gb animated??

Those shoes are so pretty! They have sparkles, but they're not animated.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I love seeing the decorations for the Kimiversary, they are so adorable! (:
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I will be needing all those GB items omg that hair is gorgeous! Oh can't wait now!!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I can't believe 3 years have gone by already!
    I am so excited about the event starting tomorrow and can't wait to see what throwback items will be brought back!
    Luckily I've been saving my kstars in anticipation of this event, even though it was really hard to resist chasing the monkey last weekend
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm back, mission accomplished. Now, start hydrating in about 6 hours if you are using Nature's Alarm clock. I have to take the end of my back meds by 4 if I want to be up 12 hours later. My store was running a special, buy 100$ in gift cards...get 15 back. So...100$ in cards for 85$. This is a sale on a sale for me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Kalinda, can you at all spoil what the TB items will be?

Like, would it maaaaybe be possible to buy the long platinum hair with the dark roots? *hearts-in-eyes-emoji*
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I'm back, mission accomplished. Now, start hydrating in about 6 hours if you are using Nature's Alarm clock. I have to take the end of my back meds by 4 if I want to be up 12 hours later. My store was running a special, buy 100$ in gift cards...get 15 back. So...100$ in cards for 85$. This is a sale on a sale for me.

I need to visit your store!
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    Throwback Sale items are already in the closet, I just checked :D
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    MDaniel wrote: »
    Throwback Sale items are already in the closet, I just checked :D

You're right, they are! It's not advertised yet, and they're at the bottom of each category... but they're there!

Byeeee k-stars, it was nice knowing you but I gotta go have an affair with some TB items right now
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm so disappointed SoGlamm lips are not included in the sale. I want to get them so much :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Ktinaavi wrote: »
    I need to visit your store!
    Stop and Shop supermarkets. It's been all week, but not till today did I think I'd be shopping. lol. That happened once before when a glu sale lined up with 20% back from 100. now, pardon me while I go check out the TB items. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    OH NO. I JUST bought a big Kstar pack. I should have come here first to see what was going on this weekend. Now I'm going to have to justify spending more. I bought a throwback item or two also, with no discount. Grrrr.

I can't believe I've been playing for 3 years either. I originally checked out the game because it was all over the news. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did, but I ended up really loving the game! My 4 year daughter accidentally erased my game after I played it for almost 7 months. I'm still trying to get back everything I had. Now that she's older she knows to stay out of mommy's game. ;)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Stop and Shop supermarkets. It's been all week, but not till today did I think I'd be shopping. lol. That happened once before when a glu sale lined up with 20% back from 100. now, pardon me while I go check out the TB items. :)

I have a stop and shop right down the street from me! I do need waffles right? I think I'll make a trip. Lol
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    OMG. Earlier today I posted that I wish the iOS only white/silver booties were Android available. Wow. Thankyou glu. Each android is 52 Stars less, but rocking those fave shoes in the whole game. Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty The weekend came early. Now I really DO need the star sale. Lets see what else I can buy. WooHoo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Omg, the ombre ponytail!! Want ittttt <3
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg I see that some of my favourite tb hairstyles on saleeee yeeees I'm screamig!! Going to spend all my k stars (and some money ehm...) for the tb sale, there are a lot of items that I really wanted for so long and now I can buy them 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Aw man, I already own all the items from this Throwback Sale...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I must have most of the offered items, cause there's just few of them spreaded all over the wardrobe and absolutely NONE is from my liking.

Actually they couldn't be more random, definitely not the 'most requested', those whose we easily see pop up in the TB and pray to don't pick them XD.

Haven't saw the fangs, guess they forgot that Nai has two dolls, one being male.

Hope they keep bringing these sales often and it isn't a one time thing, otherwise this is EXTREMELY disapointing and totally clueless!

#gluless
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow I'm kinda disappointed that the natural hairstyles isn't even on sale. Ugh I really don't know if I should continue to hoard onto my kstars since I'm feeling kinda tempted to splurge on some throwbacks. I'm just tired of window shopping in rl, that it just feels weird for me to do it in-game lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but these so-called "coveted TB items" are NOT coveted at all. Yes, I love some of the items, but most of the items are lack luster at best. Why couldn't Glu put hair that we actually want? Last year in August there was a dating event with this gorgeous ponytail hair. I strived to get it and couldn't. Why can't Glu just put ALL TB items out for sale so we can grab what we want instead of limiting it to a selective few?
    The giftboxes on the spoilers are a very very pale lavendar. I love you too glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Eh...... Most coveted items... I don't think so.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm shocked the So Glam lips and eyes aren't there. They seem to me to be the most requested item after the #fangs. Congrats on those btw and at such a cheep price.

There's nothing jumping out at me that I was dying for but idk, maybe I'll buy some hair and stuff since my throwback boxes only ever give me gold shoes and black purses.

If there's ever another throwback sale, I'd like to request that it be done like the first two, where the items were listed on one special page and not scattered through the closet.
    I'm sorry some of you are less than impressed. I haven't looked much past my shoes to be honest. I guess if there is one item you really really want, then it's a good sale for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Kind of disappointed that So Glamm lips many players requested aren't for sale. Oh well, hopefully next time then. I want to buy the fangs to celebrate with Nai. Glu, could you please add the fangs in male doll's closet too?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers