Options

Throwback Closet Sale Wishlist

AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion
We had TB sale in our closet four times in September, 2016!
Maybe this will make it easier for Glu that we make a wishlist of the items we would like to see if the TB sale in the closet comes back?? What are the items that you can't wait to get and just want to purchase them with a "reasonable" price in the closet? :)

IMG_5646.jpg

Sep. 6, 2016

IMG_5574.jpg

Sep. 12, 2016

IMG_5575.jpg

Sep. 19, 2016

IMG_5576.jpg

Sep. 26, 2016

IMG_5577.jpg
🍎 iOS dolls📱  
#DontPunishPayingCustomers
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    IMG_5563.jpg
    After over viewing the throwback encyclopedia thread and seeing Angeline screen shot of the store's throwback sale, I've decided to gain the courage to create my dolls wishlist. I didn't include any clothing since my wishlist will get much more longer lol:D so I'm starting out very small.
    20170519_035840-COLLAGE.jpg

I'm only missing five black afrocentric natural hairstyles and it's most definitely a must-have for me.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    iWatch for Vats:
    IMG_1559.jpg

TB Sale in the Closet Wishlist:

1. Halloween fangs
    2. So Glamm lips
    3. Labrador puppy in the bag, please design a darker color bag for the guys.
    (**special request for Vats, black bag, No brown, Please. :))
    4. Ethnic hairstyles, clothing items
    (**Please put ethnic items in the closet for sale not in the event. Thanks!)
    5. iWatch
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Angeline! This is the thing I most want to see back in the game.

Yes to the iWatch and labrador in a black bag!

I want to buy these 3 hairstyles:
    h0td54A.jpg?1

Mostly the ponytail in the middle.

Thank in advance Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Angeline. I really needed to update my wishlist since I didn't participate on that previous event in particular. The double spaced braided buns needs be to added to my dolls hair collection so badly that it's not even funny.
    78745c.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Vats, I was just about to ask you what long hairstyles you want. :)
    Carol, you got plenty of time to update your list. We need to be patient. It takes time for Glugod to fulfill our wishlist. :p I wish I could give you those hairstyles. Angeline got 4 out of 6 and she barely ever uses them.

TB sale in the Closet Wishlist:

1. Halloween fangs
    2. So Glamm lips
    (**special request for Vats, black bag, No brown, Please. )
    4. Ethnic hairstyles. Priority: double braided space buns
    5. iWatch
    6. Long hairstyles for guys. Priority: ponytail
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    My request would be some of the ombre hairstyles for sale, and ultimately it would be nice if a throwback closet sale occurred on a VIP weekend :D

Thanks for starting this thread, Angeline! It's nice to be able to let Glu know our thoughts/requests and to have them organized in one place :D
  • Options
    MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    Well, here's my wish list. I know, it's a little big, but I'd love to see any of these items or any other Throwback Sale for sale in the closet. Wish_List_1.pngWish_List_2.pngWish_List_3.png
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    My request would be some of the ombre hairstyles for sale, and ultimately it would be nice if a throwback closet sale occurred on a VIP weekend :D

Thanks for starting this thread, Angeline! It's nice to be able to let Glu know our thoughts/requests and to have them organized in one place :D

Yes, I would love to have the ombré hairstyles for sale, too. Here are the ombré hairstyles we currently have. I missed the older ones on the top row. Any specific one you want the most?

IMG_5964.jpg

I like your term "Throwback Closet Sale" better. I'm gonna steal it from now on. :p

Throwback Closet Sale Wishlist:

1. Halloween fangs
    2. So Glamm lips
    5. iWatch
    7. Ombré hairstyles
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    MDaniel wrote: »
    Well, here's my wish list. I know, it's a little big, but I'd love to see any of these items or any other Throwback Sale for sale in the closet.
    IMG_5966.jpg

Wow! That's quite a long list. Hopefully you are lucky to pick some of them from the current TB midweek sale. :)

This hair & blue dress are from a Shop My Closet. They won't appear in the TB sale but Glu sometimes offers older SMC during midweek events so hopefully this SMC makes a comeback for you.

IMG_5965.jpg

This entire event items are added in the midweek event Black gift boxes. Gook luck on getting them in the free black boxes. I recently got the hair but kept missing the dress. It will be mine one day! :)

IMG_5928.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This thread is great. I remember before tbs began, we all thought items missed were gone forever. Then Glu began answering out prayers. I wish the iOS only white/silver strap booties were available for Androids. But whatever items are available for sale will be awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check the Kimiversary event thread for spoilers - we're having a Throwback Sale in the closet this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the great news, Kalinda! :)

throwback_sale.png

OMG!
    I just started the TB closet sale wishlist thread and Glugod already answered our prayers?!
    Can't wait to see what TB items are on sale this time. Woohoo~
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg yes I've been hoarding onto my Kstars for months:D. I'm hoping that the hairstyles that I've always wanted is put on sale and it's in an affordable price.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    The items are in the closet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I pretty much need all the TB items. Since I only got back into KKH recently. So atm I'll take any items I can get.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Quoted some TB wish posts from the event thread so that it's easier for Glu to hear our voice. :)
    iTeddy wrote: »
    I really wanted this item 0/4 im hoping next time we get them, but I agree, this are not the most looked after items, maybe the opend floral shirt, but that was before the new ones and the shirtless option for the guys.

IMG_1049.jpg
    I hope we can get the SG lips. too.
    I'm so disappointed SoGlamm lips are not included in the sale. I want to get them so much :(
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I'm shocked the So Glam lips and eyes aren't there. They seem to me to be the most requested item after the #fangs.
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Srsly? Was that the tb sale? So disappointing..... I dont want anything there. I been dying for the SG eyes and lips for over a year, but i will never get them obv. Meehh
    daffodil wrote: »
    Kalinda, can you at all spoil what the TB items will be?
    Like, would it maaaaybe be possible to buy the long platinum hair with the dark roots? *hearts-in-eyes-emoji*
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but these so-called "coveted TB items" are NOT coveted at all. Yes, I love some of the items, but most of the items are lack luster at best. Why couldn't Glu put hair that we actually want? Last year in August there was a dating event with this gorgeous ponytail hair. I strived to get it and couldn't. Why can't Glu just put ALL TB items out for sale so we can grab what we want instead of limiting it to a selective few?

Hi Selena, I didn't find any ponytail hairstyle for a dating event around August last year. If you want, feel free to post a picture. We will make a most coveted TB item wishlist together. Hopefully another TB closet sale in the near future.
    egg wrote: »
    came out of my lurking slumber to say the tb sale is kinda disappointing. it's hard to believe those were the most coveted items. the hair is kind of understandable, tho. i ended up buying the ombré hair and the gold/black two piece dress and now i have only 1 star lmao. honestly i think they should have gone ahead and add way more tb hairstyles, especially ombré hairstyles. also this one all-gray item i'm still salty about it. USYn3

Yep, ombré hairstyles are on the list. What is the all-gray item? The picture you posted didn't show.
    KatePillgrim- I'm disappointed that the blue jumpsuit isn't for sale :( I've wanted that since I missed it in the gb's the first weekend it came out 😢 There are some pretty great tb's for sale right now, so I can't complain too much :) this is a fantastic weekend event overall. I love it and I'm spending all of my k starts that I've been saving for the last few years!! Finally something worth it haha
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Sassy wrote: »

NRkk5rL.jpg?1

41sVGzU.jpg?1
    Sassy wrote: »
    2hexamt.jpg

1. Hairstyle with the sailor hat
    2. Beige top
    3. Swimsuit

Doesn't surprise me that the KKH people failed to add all of these to the first throwback sale let alone make them for limited time purchase when players had the midweek sales.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for posting these items, hoodstar!
    I have been fascinated with some early event items and would like to see them back!
    I want that sailor hat, too. The male dolls have that in the closet for sale. It would be nice the female dolls have it as well. I remember Linda mentioned the sailor hat somewhere on the forum. :)
    Does anyone know which event the beige top was from? (#2 picture in hoodstar's post)

These are gifts from the SOs during 2015 Valentine's Day event. I have already requested the puppy in a bag for male & female dolls.
    IMG_6379.jpg

These are from the same Valentine's Day event in 2015 but they were special quest items. Linda has the hair in her TB thread, but I'm not sure she got it from the actual event back in 2015 or it has already been added in the TB sale.

IMG_6380.jpg

Here are some male doll's items I found but have no ideas where they were from.
    The red blazer was on sale during the 3rd year Kimiversary TB sale and I haven't seen the beige & blue ones yet.

IMG_6378.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Update 0717, 2017 --

1. Halloween fangs for guys
    2. So Glamm lips & eyes
    3. Labrador puppy in the bag, please design a darker color bag for guys.
    5. iWatch
    7. Ombré hairstyles
    8. 2016 Valentine's Day male doll's event GiftBox items (hair, suit coat, beard)
    9. 2014, 2015 Special Quest items. Priority: sailor hat
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Wow! This thread can be a wish come true thread.
    The week I started this thread, we got TB closet sale back with Nai's fang & ombré ponytail hair
    7.1 update, Glu added some really pretty natural black hairstyles in the closet for purchase.
    Last week and this week, guys got their long hairstyles and puppy in a black bag!
    I hope we won't be waiting too long for #SoGlammLipsForSale :)
    Here you go, dolls!
    male_gift_box.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    SooNattySooNatty Registered Users 10 Posts
    20621343_10209763190184335_2463653904303005950_n.jpg?oh=81f17f8f4ebf38f51bdcdc0c769bfdad&oe=59F27BDD
    Sailor Hat
    Beige Jacket
    Bikini
    Blue Striped Shirt (For male)
    Huntsman Hair
    Kross Over items (male and female)

I really wish for the Kross Over items the most since they were available only for android and iOS and I am a PC player Thank you in advance:o
    KKH PC Player💻
    #1+++👑
    Level 70⬆️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi SooNatty. Welcome to the forum. There is an Introduce yourself thread up top in the sticky threads. Pop in and say hi. Nice to meet you.
    4ca4552c4277f8773764eaac36713426.gif

& I hope some of these things are added soon for you all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SooNattySooNatty Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you for the warm welcome sweetheart ^^ sometimes I forget my manners lol I already said hi to everyone there :D and its nice to meet you too:o
    KKH PC Player💻
    #1+++👑
    Level 70⬆️
  • Options
    IMG_8252.jpg to the forum, SooNatty! Don't worry about it! I have joined the forum over a year and never posted in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. I don't like to introduce myself ... hehe. :)

Update 0802, 2017 --

1. So Glamm lips & eyes
    2. Halloween fangs for guys
    3. Labrador puppy in the bag, please design a darker color bag for guys.
    5. iWatch
    7. Ombré hairstyles
    8. 2016 Valentine's Day male doll's event GiftBox items (hair, suit coat, beard)
    9. 2014, 2015 Special Quest items: sailor hat, beige Jacket, Bikini, blue&white stripped tank top for guys
    10. Huntsman Hair
    11. Krossover items (male and female)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    SooNatty wrote: »
    20621343_10209763190184335_2463653904303005950_n.jpg?oh=81f17f8f4ebf38f51bdcdc0c769bfdad&oe=59F27BDD

Blue Striped Shirt (For male)

FYI: Male dolls actually already have this striped tank top (different colors) in the closet. :)

IMG_2212.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Here´s my wishlist!

I´d love to see these items in the wardrobe , ESPECIALLY the black choker and the black pants. Can we have a hashtag for the choker, please? LOL #BlackChokerForSale

k0prQlR.png
  • Options
    I have to dig this dream come true thread up! :)
    I'm so happy and grateful that So Glamm lips/ eyes which many dolls were asking for are for sale along with so many other great hairstyles this weekend. Thanks Glu! We hope there will be more TB closet sale coming!! :)

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I'm not sure what they're called, but the eyes and especially the lips that have the snowflake on their icon are at the top of my wish list. The woman that runs So Chic London (Mia I think?) has these lips I believe, and I'm obsessed with them. Hopefully I'm being descriptive enough. I wish I had a picture.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here they are Cece

IMG_0349.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    IMG_9749.png

Cece, I found this picture from the Event Items Encyclopedia thread. They are from Christmas event 2015.

Edit: Oops! Holly, I didn't see your post before I hit the "post" button. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱