KIMIVERSARY - Weekend Event 6/23/17 - KK:H - 3 Years and Beyond!

Comments

• iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    I really wanted this item 0/4 im hoping next time we get them, but I agree, this are not the most looked after items, maybe the opend floral shirt, but that was before the new ones and the shirtless option for the guys.

IMG_1049.jpg
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Starts with optimism and excitement regarding the anniversary and what may be coming our way....
    then joy, joy, joy over Kalinda's spoilers of weekend clothes and news of TB Closet sale and BIG discount on Kstars.... then sadness and complaints over what's not in the TB closet sale.

Cue sad trombone
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I didn't see anything that screamed "I have to have this!" but I thought it was cool that they brought the closet sale back. I may actually get the fangs myself haha. I had them once, before my phone decided to reset and I lost my first game. I really wanted them when everyone was finding them in their TB boxes around Halloween.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am still psyched. The Star Sale, the weekend items, I can't wait to see the outfit we receive after following Kim's instructions. And there are a bunch of things on sale I want to buy. I don't know what is included, none of us see the whole thing, because of what items we already have. I too would have liked to have seen the Glam and Marilyn Lips and eyes, but maybe for the next one, you know? I love that we can see what's behind the boxes in the tbs. Open boxes are great, oh, I saw these circular white gold (what, you thought they did silver?) earrings from a Kylie event, I don't even remember them but I'll probably pick them up. If you find one item that you really wanted...then in my opinion that part of the event was a success. For me, the Androids booties. Boom. right there. (((Hugs))))
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I finished up my vow renewals. I cannot believe Glu expected us to pay that many k-stars just to decorate something that I'm pretty sure we'll never see again? My venue was completely blank lol. Plus it was a beach wedding so I just dressed my spouse and I dressy casual. So I guess to anyone wondering if not decorating or buying outfits hurts your changes to beat Willow... it does not. And you have the option of purchasing the outfits and hairstyles later. Hmph
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    came out of my lurking slumber to say the tb sale is kinda disappointing. it's hard to believe those were the most coveted items. the hair is kind of understandable, tho. i ended up buying the ombré hair and the gold/black two piece dress and now i have only 1 star lmao. honestly i think they should have gone ahead and add way more tb hairstyles, especially ombré hairstyles. also this one all-gray item i'm still salty about it. USYn3
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I thought the TB clothes were underwhelming but there are def some hairstyles and shoes that I want. Sucks that they're still so expensive even with the discount. Bought one hairstyle and that's prob the only thing I'll be able to get.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Oh my gosh I have actually been hoping for the black and white kitten in a handbag to show up for such a long time, I'm so happy!

He looks just like my cat in real life.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Srsly? Was that the tb sale? So disappointing..... I dont want anything there. I been dying for the SG eyes and lips for over a year, but i will never get them obv. Meehh
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    One hour and I'm counting. I'm buying 2 of the largest packs and buying all the TB and VIP items that I want.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    There's no way that I was gonna shell out kstars to fix up the venue for us to renew our vowals as much as I liked the items they weren't worth the kstars.However I did finally purchase Calabasas so that will work out in my favour this time.
    Screenshot_2017-06-22-23-13-46_zpsrvphsxjz.png
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I am stoked!!! 24 minutes!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    astray wrote: »
    There's no way that I was gonna shell out kstars to fix up the venue for us to renew our vowals as much as I liked the items they weren't worth the kstars.However I did finally purchase Calabasas so that will work out in my favour this time.
    Screenshot_2017-06-22-23-13-46_zpsrvphsxjz.png
    Congrats Astray! Calabassas house and the private jet were my best purchases so far!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Congrats Astray. I agree with you about the cpst of furnisning the hawaiin Venue. Put it in yiur catelog of homes instead. 3 minutes to the event. So excited.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I won the hair! I won the hair! On my first box too. I'm done
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^wtg! I love that braid

yesssss, earnable Kstars! that'll def help after I put a dent into my stock getting those TB hairs

erhmahgawd! I got the hair too! in the bottom right corner box for me! i kinda sorta passed out so I didn't get a pic of my pallett but it had at least 2 other items (think shoes and skirt)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yesssssssss I'm so excited!!! I posted my personal ultimate KKH weekend dream in an other thread but it would consist of a Reality Show Event, with a bonus K-star after completing gigs, a Throwback Closet Sale, a free item and 100% bonus on in-app purchases. But that is just my wildest KKH fantasy! I'm just so excited I am rambling lol.

Oh and I love the wordplay "Kimiversary'!!

Gosh, what would Glu have in store for us...

OMG Seriously my ultimate KKH Fantasy has come true!!!

Reality Show - CHECK!
    Bonus K-star after completing gigs - CHECK!
    A Throwback Closet Sale - CHECK!
    A free item - well no check yet, but after completing all the gigs: CHECK!
    100% bonus on in-app purchases - CHECK!

BEST EVENT EVER!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Up super early because sleeping was hard with this sore throat that I'll be nursing all weekend long. Fingers crossed I can reach the earnable hair in between what will be intermittent sleep!

Meanwhile, is the cat commercial you book after finishing your 5 dates part of the vow renewal? I left myself in Simon's office after booking it & when I left my husband was randomly on the street to greet me. I kissed him instead of asking about the Brew Palms, was that the right thing to do? Someone help please LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    One hour and I'm counting. I'm buying 2 of the largest packs and buying all the TB and VIP items that I want.
    Wow. 2? I'm impressed. I wa just thinking if I could do another round, and had to stop myself. 1 largest pack of stars per game is my limit. Right now I'm just a little ashamed of myself. If I did it all again, hey. that would REALLY be a lot of stars. My star packs pushed me past 2 more Celeb Perks. I got shoes, and 100 stars per game. BUT NO Z, you are STILL not getting the helicopter. lol. I have to be tough once in a while. I'm buying the red dog in the purse, shoes, some dresses........... I'm having a great time. Thank you glu for a wonderful Kimiversary event. ANd.....we haven't even seen the free clothes at the end of the event. I can't wait to see that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Question: will the TB items go away with the event? Or are they staying forever? I think I will need like 1000 kstars to buy everything I want! And that's not happening this weekend...I did buy the gold shoes because shoes are love lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Wow. 2? I'm impressed. I wa just thinking if I could do another round, and had to stop myself. 1 largest pack of stars per game is my limit. Right now I'm just a little ashamed of myself. If I did it all again, hey. that would REALLY be a lot of stars. My star packs pushed me past 2 more Celeb Perks. I got shoes, and 100 stars per game. BUT NO Z, you are STILL not getting the helicopter. lol. I have to be tough once in a while. I'm buying the red dog in the purse, shoes, some dresses........... I'm having a great time. Thank you glu for a wonderful Kimiversary event. ANd.....we haven't even seen the free clothes at the end of the event. I can't wait to see that.
    I had a lot iTunes credit so I figured I'd use it all up Koko. Had a total of 6000 stars. Saving some for future VIP events. Bought most of the TB items, all the Gold VIP items, some items I really wanted in the wardrobe and some houses and pets.
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    Did not check forum as per yesterday as was busy with real life stuff. So first thing this am (6:30) and my roommate is getting ready for work. Me unfort pretty much unemployed as we speak; but job starts in 6 weeks. So glad I have some savings. Decide - what the hey....lets see whats up @ KKH...(had actually forgotten about both the update & Anniversary)..AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY!!!...so what a wonderful surprise - no going back to bed now! And this song I have not even thought of for years came right to my head. Thank goodness for youtube eh? Wish I knew how to post video properly; but you SHOULD click the link & listen while you read! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sEAnd yeah - I will buy some stars this weekend. Told myself I would not; as really are K Stars a necessity when one is unemployed and EI has run out? Well - if they are 100% more (1st time I have EVER seen this; and I've been playing since December) I would be absolutely insane not to go for it! When I think of all the times I have (against my better judgement) caved and spent $22...or even more & now I get a chance like this. GOTTA. Mind you I can't buy as much as I would like as yeah - have to be a bit sensible....but am for sure going for a $44 pack - a first for me! Can't wait to buy another large house as so tired of Casabas (sp?)This is absolutely the best event weekend I have EVER seen - hands down. For once am glad to be unemployed; as I will for sure get the whole event done! Have a great weekend everyone. And if you think you can't afford the star sale - do whatever you can to get the $ for it - trust me ; you WILL regret it next week when they are reg price again & you have $!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes this is the PERFECT event! Everything we always wished for! I died when I saw they're giving K-stars! Thank you so much Glu, you absolutely nailed!

Now seeing all sale items organized, including those I already own, could see they brought back celebratory items, than I got it what they're trying to do and it's fine, this gives the opportunities to the new players. The only error was advertise them as 'the MOST COVETED'. I may end up buying couple of them just to support the sale to they keep bringing it back with new and better stuff.

I'm having a happy morning, bought just two boxes and got the jacket and the hair, yay! My free box gave me 30 bonus points for the second consecutive week, but this won't ruin my day! With all these items and bonus I'll finish this event on a blink!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Up super early because sleeping was hard with this sore throat that I'll be nursing all weekend long. Fingers crossed I can reach the earnable hair in between what will be intermittent sleep!

Meanwhile, is the cat commercial you book after finishing your 5 dates part of the vow renewal? I left myself in Simon's office after booking it & when I left my husband was randomly on the street to greet me. I kissed him instead of asking about the Brew Palms, was that the right thing to do? Someone help please LOL

Nope! The cat commercial is a separate storyline. You'll see your spouse on the street and then later you'll get a call to do a photoshoot which your spouse blows off. After doing that someone will call you because your spouse left their phone at Panino where you discover suspicious texts!! I won't spoil it after that :p
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really like this event! Well done, Glu! Those extra Kstars are niiiice!

I got the hairstyle in my free gift box. I opened 2 more and got energy and event points, so I'm not going any further. My intentions said don't do it, but I did it anyways, lol!

I also grabbed a pack of Kstars to buy some of the throwback items. Now I'm happyyyy <3

Have a wonderful Kimiversary everyone!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A few of you need to update your forum signatures soon. #FangsForNai is finally happening in the Throwback Sale! Ah!

That's like 2 pieces of news - we're having a special Throwback Sale and you can get the fangs. Hallelujah!

But wait, there's more... As promised, you can get FREE CLOTHES. Make sure you pay attention when Kim calls you about a pop-up shop because that storyline will lead you to the outfit.

And finally, we're having a SALE on Cash & K-Stars!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! ♡♡♡
    Important things need to be said 3 times

The bestest news, the bestest event, ever.

I'm so thankful to all my friends who did #FangsForNai, and earnestly requested it for me since the first ever Throwback where my dreams for the fangs started.

Q6chS0H.gif

I might have annoyed many for repeating it so many times lol, but

08l4oMo.gif

I remember starting this "Gollum war" with Glu after being jealous of players who got the fangs in the TB boxes. I started posting so many Gollum gifs lol, but this will be the final one.

I finally got my precious.

LqtfaVJ.gif

I'm sure Glu knows I would have paid any price for it, so thank you for making it cheap. If only Jax can have it as well *hint*

This made my awful day so much more awesome, had I not seen the PM from Kalinda, or the messages from my friends over social media, I don't think I would have come here or played the game because I am suffering from yet another wisdom tooth surgery. I think I can brave through the pain and enjoy this super awesome weekend event.

Happy Kimiversary!
    3I9FS0F.gif

PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Aww! So happy for you, Nai! Hope your doll wears them every day from now on <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Nai thrilled for you! You deserve that my friend and sure it was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait! Now it's here and is just to be happy!

Anyone else needs a hashtag?! I'm always on a mission lol.

#fangsfornaiforever
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hmm well Linda has her pink dress... who else had #theonethatgotaway ??

I need a hashtag monkey haha
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I also need a hashtag for my dolls too lol for the natural black hairstyles. Although, I'm disappointed about not seeing the hairstyles that I actually wanted for my dolls, I've still decided to support the throwback closet sale so that it can make its return more often.
    01286d.jpg

I bought the Christmas hair and the new year's dress for Carol Davida. Hmm...for Carolyn Ferocious I actually had to repurchased last year's anniversary hair and the dress for her since it had gotten lost when my game has gotten accidentally deleted from my device. My game couldn't find my current saved data, but instead it took me back to my old saved data from last year.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections