Weekend Fashion Show 6/23/17 - 3rd Kimiversary Runway Looks

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
So Kalinda kicked things off woth these lovely spoilers............
A few of you need to update your forum signatures soon. #FangsForNai is finally happening in the Throwback Sale! Ah!That's like 2 pieces of news - we're having a special Throwback Sale and you can get the fangs. Hallelujah! But wait, there's more... As promised, you can get FREE CLOTHES. Make sure you pay attention when Kim calls you about a pop-up shop because that storyline will lead you to the outfit.And finally, we're having a SALE on Cash & K-Stars!It's going to be a jam-packed weekend, dolls. Here are the spoilers you've been waiting to see...female_rewards.pngfemale_gift_box.pngmale_rewards.pngmale_gift_box.pngthrowback_sale.png
We started by buying items from the TB sale, and now the actual events begins. Show us all your goodies.....
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So I can't say it enough, this is the best event ever!!!
    I chased all the items, gosh I'm in love...

IMG_3195.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary!
    mCfZbQK.png

Guys I'm stepping up to edit our official forum members 3rd aniverssary picture, if you want it! Kim will be our star this weekend, so I propose to you guys dress up to match with her most recent avatar in the game, the one with bob hair and gold dress.

So think gold, beige, pastel tones...if any doubts of what to wear come up, just try something that matches the closet's background color.

All I need is a close-up pictures of the dolls on the most neutral backdrop you have (marbled gray, pink hearted). Are you in?! Don't be shy, the more the better!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was just here to post Z's phenom dress, (bought sooooooooooo many boxes, i got a lot of events points, so i decided to post Z with her frozen Kat. I'll post pics for Vats project soon, but here are the girls as my large Android sees them. #unfreezemykatKKH_Screenshot_1498221810474.jpg
    HAPPY KIMIVERSARY!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oooh I love that idea, thank you Vats!!
    Here is my doll, hope this is okay.

IMG_3203.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Did he want close ups or full size? With or without Kim in the pic? I get frantic on picture day. Ok, off to dress the girls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    LOVE the idea, Vatsey! Count me in!!

Do you mean a close up like this?

xKc46MN.jpg

I also added a full body one.

XzVPFc3.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpgAnd full size...yes I built the outfit around the booties lol. Love this idea Vatsy...and yes, this is AppleP. Always the first to post her pics out of the3. IMG_2021.jpgI just had to change her hair color. I'd like to go with the pink. I'll fix the closeup too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh those are really great looks!

Yes, close up shots are better, cause this way all players images get an increase in quality.

Linda that's the Kim I was talking about, thanks for showing her as example!

JFYI guys, to be fair with everyone this time I'll positionate the dolls on the picture according with the arrive order here at this thread. Like Koko will be right next to Kim and so on...

So if you haven't the time to put on a look and post right now and don't want to be on the back rows, reserve you place by posting here and later EDIT the post attaching the picture! Koko if there's a problem with this, just remove these sentences lol, just trying a better organization.Thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Uniques earnings from the event so far ! 💜 didn't get the GB skirt

KKH_Screenshot_1498228471318.jpg

Here's my pic for you Vats ! :)

KKH_Screenshot_1498229152745.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    V5pnakl.jpg

I have a pic but imgur is having issues. Whenever the site comes back up it should be on this post :p
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Vatsy for doing this! Hope KKH team joins also!

9xmcWQ2.png
    OhNRDSI.jpg
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Vats! Here are Jon & Angeline for your project.

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

Here is Angeline wearing the fangs to celebrate Nai's victory!

IMG_6037.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Here us KatKKH_Screenshot_1498235197422.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Between the usual earnables and gift box items, plus the Throwback Sale, I'm extra excited to see what you get this weekend and how you style it!

The Costa Rica shot shows an outfit and hairstyle that I got in the Throwback Sale. The 2nd photo is for the group shot. Thanks in advance, Vats!

Notice anything different about my look?

kimiversary_throwback_sale.jpg

kimiversary_fashion_show.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I don't have the XO or pink hearted background :( so I hope this one's fine Vats! KKH_Screenshot_1498236088612.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Thank you Vats for doing this, and thank you Nai for letting me know about this project in the weekend event thread!

I love both the men's and women's gift box hairstyles this weekend. The loose wave and flirty flip of the men's looks great.

Angeline, I love that long hair + thigh-high boots combo! Looking forward to buying and styling around that ombré ponytail...

wnfvcMH.jpg
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Here is Z...so yiu've got the whole bunch. I can't find those eyebrows agsin, the color is off on Apple's Pink shot, so the originsl close up blonde is fine. KKH_Screenshot_1498239957202.jpgAnd Kalinda...is that a new hair color?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    And Kalinda...is that a new hair color?

YES, I LOVE IT!

Now it's more like my natural color.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    There's a new brown shade that I love that I'm thinking I may just have to pick up next VIP weekend. Can we have a 50% sale on hair colors? haha
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Dear Glu Gods,

Make an event where all throwback items come back. There are plenty of things I've always wanted but just couldn't.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    There's a new brown shade that I love that I'm thinking I may just have to pick up next VIP weekend. Can we have a 50% sale on hair colors? haha

Oh gosh, that would be fab. New hair colors are always my favorite additions to the closet. I'm waiting for a VIP weekend event item set that REALLY catches my eye so I can pick up the mint green hair color. I've been bouncing between the mint blue, pastel pink, and light orange hair colors since they came out. (Well okay, not my pic above -- but the blonde matched my outfit and the 3rd Kimiversary theme so much better than the more cartoony shades.) The new Egyptian plum shade is beautiful, as well.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Here's my doll in her new tb outfit! I also bought 2 hairs. I don't know if I'm done buying yet. I really want a new hair color but they are so expensive so I don't know if I'll buy one yet.

56D44A08-1983-4743-97C3-1EAC61646004.jpg
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Pez wrote: »

Angeline, I love that long hair + thigh-high boots combo! Looking forward to buying and styling around that ombré ponytail...

Thanks, Pez! Welcome to the forum!!
    The jumpsuit your doll is wearing is one of my favorite outfits, too. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Hmm for some reason the close up of my doll was not uploaded, so here it is:

IMG_3221.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I am still chasing the res of the GB outfit. I think this weekend is my favourite event ever!! Im loving all the clothing I got the Hair in my first free GB!IMG_2883.jpg
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Can I join too?? :)

KKH_Screenshot_1498247929637_zpskbacehoe.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    VATS, KIKI'S COMING!! lol

edit: and here she is!!

QbAIow.jpg
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats, hold the phone!

I'm working on Skylar and Sloane now! *rushes to closet with Kiki* We can share girl.

edit;;

Phew, okay. Here we go, Vatsy.

cvGApq7.jpg

jzTwiod.jpg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Okay here's Everly ready to celebrate the Kimiversary! dWs5QPh.jpg Thanks Vats for picking a theme that is both classy, very Kim, and also helped by the fact that we have so many appropriate options in our closets! That made it tougher, though-- which one to pick? And then so many great looks had already been posted, and I wanted to be sure Everly was one-of-a-kind. So she had to go with her new signature hairstyle, plus the stole was really calling her name for this photo shoot. Can't wait to see how the edit looks!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Also here are some of my looks from the weekend so far! I've finished the event on Sky's game (minus the quests) and I just hit the boots on Sloane's game. I couldn't resist spoiling him with a few Throwback sale goodies. He got some hair, some kicks, and two shirts.

iw0uVm6.jpg

And I posted some of Sky's looks in the other thread, but here is how I styled the different items.

fmC6zPG.jpg

This is definitely one of my favorite events ever.