Weekend Fashion Show 6/23/17 - 3rd Kimiversary Runway Looks

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    YES, I LOVE IT!

Now it's more like my natural color.

Love the new color, Kalinda! I'm changing hair colors, too, but forcing myself to wait for a VIP. :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    MAX!!!!!!!Your dolls look great. I always love posing with Sloane. I agree with you, best event ever. And....i can't wait to see the outfit we get st the end. Lovely to see you here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    MAX!!!!!!!Your dolls look great. I always love posing with Sloane. I agree with you, best event ever. And....i can't wait to see the outfit we get st the end. Lovely to see you here.

KOKO!!!!! I am glad Sloane gets super fashionable ladies to pose with. He is a lucky duck. I'll try to be around more. Since Skylar is frozen, I can only show off my looks and earnings on the forum now. Which is excellent for socializing, but I do wish Glu would resolve the frozen friends issue.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats, hold the phone!

I'm working on Skylar and Sloane now! *rushes to closet with Kiki* We can share girl.

You know we always share, TommyGirl ❤️ Great to see you popping in here more often :D:D
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    You guys surely have incredible style :D
    I'm just wondering if anyone finish the task that gives you an outfit yet? It's also a part to celebrate 3rd anniversary, right?
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Heres my closeup for the anniversary project!a5gisg.jpgHere are a few pictures of my event items and the throwback items i've bought!1t4l55.jpg33aglye.jpg
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here you go Vats.

Carolyn Ferocious is on the left side and Carol Davida is on the right side.
    012ecb.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks Vats

59A7FBDD-B3B4-4DE7-9D65-0ED11091F3A0_zpszyfzwr2j.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    You guys surely have incredible style :D
    I'm just wondering if anyone finish the task that gives you an outfit yet? It's also a part to celebrate 3rd anniversary, right?

I finished it an hour ago or so. I'm not sure I should post pictures because I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone else! I will say though, you get to choose a free outfit ... and then not only that, if you have FOMO, the other clothes from the sisters' popup stores become available for purchase (not too exorbitant prices). (Also I'm not sure how long you have access to these purchasable clothes in the closet: through the event? Forever? I don't know.) So you get one free one, but you have access to everything else. I can't wait to see what everyone chooses! I picked something white and classic and that's all I'm going to say.

I still have Sloane's game to finish tomorrow morning. I hope the guys get some great stuff too!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on the forum for awhile. I decided to take a break from KKH for a bit, but I wasn't going to miss the Kimiversary! I may start playing again. Who knows? I hope that everyone has been good. I recently got accepted to nursing school and my classes start in January! Yay! So when that happens I probably won't be around too often as I will have a lot of studying to do. I really enjoyed the items from the weekend event and the throwback sale even though I only had three items to choose from (not to brag). I haven't done the vow renewal story line yet, but from what I read it wasn't that good anyway. I'm actually thinking about breaking up with hubby. Anyway, here are the pics from the event.

JWuTb1ll.jpg

Also Vats, here is the photo for you. Neko decided to go for something simple, yet still sophisticated.

M9u8ljPl.jpg
    WjGTtbHl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Queenie!!!!!!! So good to see you girl! I miss seeing all Neko's outfit changes. For a while I though she was frozen but then I realized you were just busy. Congrats on nursing school, that is awesome news!!! You'll be super busy but if you ever need a lil break from studying then pop in and let us know how things are going :)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Vats! Welcome back NQueen!

Here is my doll:

KKH_Screenshot_1498316561887.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1498316585605.jpg
    Android
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hello, hello. VATS here's Xime for the project. I've been changing her clothes pretty much every hour lol...so many options, but I figured maybe better to have her in the anniversary dress, it's gorge and she looks fav in golden ;).

KKH_Screenshot_1498319257770.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vatsy, wait fo me. *runs off to the wardrobe*

EDIT: Here I am.

n3t0tt.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Since this year is the first year im present for an anniversary, I decided I might as well make it count and join in on this edit.
    22xbf4.jpg
    I really enjoyed this years event. I loved all the items and im so glad I got them all. Looking forward to seeing what the next years brings us.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Everyone here looks great! I hope that I'm not too late for the selfie, thank you so much Vats for doing this!

ly1cqQh.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Soon I'll post the edit here! Thank you all for being so fabulous!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    With submissions closed, Z was caught in the act shamelessly pursuing her twin's beloved hubby. Especially because even frozen, Z is frozen looking better. That girl is looking for trouble. Now she's trying to persuade Vats that with Bort, and Kat, what harm could there be with another one? KKH_Screenshot_1498341091385.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    E9aBZMp.jpg

Kim Kardashian Hollywood Forum Junior Class 2017.

Front row: soundspretty, unique123, Cherrey, Vats, Kim Kardashian, kokokokonut(1), LindaVB, naimonster(2x) and Angeline & Jon (1).

Middle row: kokokokonut(2), Stefan001, Pez, SugarK, KalindaKing, maxrockatansky(1), Sil5678, kokokokonut(3), Angeline & Jon (2).

Back row: NQueen331, SassyVoguette, Zelena_kkh, Ladouce Femme, Stardust1, Rumpelstilzchen, maxrockatansky(2), haftime, Idavis1636, Carol Davida(2x), HollySisk.

Oh, that was tight!

Thank you so much for helping me to build this picture my beloved forum mates! I hope you like it as much I liked to edit it!

Be my guest to post it on your social media if you feel like.

And remember this is Kim Kardashian's world and we just live in it!

#kkhforever
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    E9aBZMp.jpg
    #kkhforever
    I'm in love with this banner Vats! Actually I'm obsessed lol. We all look fabulous :)Thank you for making it :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    E9aBZMp.jpg

#kkhforever

VATSY! This is soooooooooo amazing! Thank you so much for the awesome keepsake :D Love LOVE LOVE it!! ❤️ ❤️
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Oh, that looks fantastic, Vats! Well done! Thank you for putting it together. I like that Kalinda is in the center :) I hope she returns to the thread to see it!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

E9aBZMp.jpg

Front row: soundspretty, unique123, Cherrey, Vats, Kim Kardashian, kokokokonut(1), LindaVB, naimonster(2x) and Angeline & Jon (1).

Middle row: kokokokonut(2), Stefan001, Pez, SugarK, KalindaKing, maxrockatansky(1), Sil5678, kokokokonut(3), Angeline & Jon (2).

Back row: NQueen331, SassyVoguette, Zelena_kkh, Ladouce Femme, Stardust1, Rumpelstilzchen, maxrockatansky(2), haftime, Idavis1636, Carol Davida(2x), HollySisk.

Oh, that was tight!

Thank you so much for helping me to build this picture my beloved forum mates! I hope you like it as much I liked to edit it!

#kkhforever

This is my favorite edit ever, Vatsy! Everyone looks so chic!

definitely #kkhforever
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thumbs up, Vats! Thank you so much for this awesome picture! IMG_6073.png

Welcome back NQueen & Ladouce! What a great timing to come back and celebrate Kimiversary with us! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats you always do such a good job on these! I missed the submission, still working on everything, but everyone looks fantastic!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    E9aBZMp.jpg

Oh, that was tight!

#kkhforever

Wow this edit looks absolutely amazing. I'm beyond astounded my dearest friend. Thank you so much for doing this! Oh of course the diva is the only one in the pic whose posing needed a showoff lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you Vatsy! I super love it! This will be a memory to remember if ever I quit, or the game ends (touch wood!)

#RightClickSave
    PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Beautiful banner, Vats! It's really very special.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Vats, the banner is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G... what a great remembrance to the third anniversary. I recommend everyone to view it within another tab to see the image in detail it's perfect for a desktop background!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats thank you! So lovely! Here's Everly with her new hair-- I thought it looked damp so I put her in a swimsuit at the beach: TdeiuUT.jpg I chose the blue dress for my gift--I really liked the white gown, but I figured I didn't really have anything like that cobalt blue in the closet. Happy Kimiversary! gYjzQtI.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.