KIMIVERSARY - Weekend Event 6/23/17 - KK:H - 3 Years and Beyond!

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats, I'm having a hard time choosing Jon's free outfit. Could you please post how much it costs to buy the suit coat & leather jacket in the closet? Thanks so much!

The female dolls got 6 outfits to choose from. There are a lot more info on the social media so I'm pretty much know what I want! Yes, I would also like to know if these outfits stay after the event so I could purchase them later? :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary!

Having so much fun with this event, thank you Glu!

Was a bit down yesterday, those giftboxes can drive me crazy sometimes.. But it's a new day today. Haven't given up on that skirt yet.. lol
    It's my wedding anniversary today. But I have to play now. My hubby understands. That's why we are married since forever haha
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary guys!!
    I really think this is the best event ever!! Thank you so much Glu!!
    I picked the white gown, gosh it is gorgeous!

Btw, I posted a pic of the girls' free outfits in the Encyclopedia thread, can someone send me or post a pic here of the guys' outfit? xoxo
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    If it helps, I got three kstars after picking Kourtney's dress too, so it doesn't depend on Kim winning.

I've been dying for a braid just like the GB braid. Not falling into that chase trap again though. Ftr, I'm super depressed I don't have it. Bought the ombré pony to make up for it, but it's not the same.

I wish Glu had a double GB option, trying your luck at chasing for 40 stars a box, or buying any one item for 100 or so.
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    For girls, I'd choose a dress, seeing as the seperables are cheaper (25 kstars for sports top, 30 kstars for the other 2, 5000 cash per bottom). The blue dress is 45 kstars, the gold jumpsuit is 60.

Loving this weekend, happy with my white gown, the k star bonus and I bought the ombre ponytail. Good times!

I didn't get bonus event points as a payout, anyone did? Not that I need them to complete...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    twitter_3-year_kimiversary_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Rumple, Happy Wedding Anniversary! Aren't our real life celebrity hubbies the best?

Jenn, No, there's no bonus event points for me either but 3 K-stars are nice. :)

Linda, I'm waiting for Vats' answer to make my decision. I will post male doll's outfits later. It's hard to see the entire outfits in the pop up stores. Vats, please come back, I can't wait to know how much they cost in the closet.

Kalinda, After we pick a free outfit, do the rest of the pop up store outfits stay in the closet after this weekend so we can purchase them later? Thanks! Happy Kimiversary!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Omg, this is awesome! Thank you, Glu!

And Happy Kimiversary all!
    I can't believe its been 3 years.. feels like yesterday I started playing and got addicted.

Nai, I'm soooo happy for you! You go girl!!! (This gives me hope that one beautiful day I will get my Kylie lips lol)

Vatsy, maybe #KylielipsforSassy? LOL xx
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw Nai thrilled for you! You deserve that my friend and sure it was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait! Now it's here and is just to be happy!

Anyone else needs a hashtag?! I'm always on a mission lol.

#fangsfornaiforever
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Angeline & Jon! 👍
    Android
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Happy Kimiversary guys!!
    I really think this is the best event ever!! Thank you so much Glu!!
    I picked the white gown, gosh it is gorgeous!

Btw, I posted a pic of the girls' free outfits in the Encyclopedia thread, can someone send me or post a pic here of the guys' outfit? xoxo

Here are the guys' outfits, Linda! Kim's, Kourtney's, and Khloe's options, just one for each.

2PVMjli.jpg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm having a really hard time picking my gift outfit! what's a doll to do!?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I hope everyone is having their best luck in the anniversary event... I have like 10+ past weekend events lined up waiting for me to finish. Do any of you guys remember what was the gig called for the new clothes and are they nice?
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    It's really annoying that those quest stay there. In the beginning when you didn't finish it the quest would go away. I have about 25 weekend event storylines that I haven't finished and don't want to finish.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Max for the pic of the guys' outfits!! Kinda unfair that guys only get three outfits...
    I hope everyone is having their best luck in the anniversary event... I have like 10+ past weekend events lined up waiting for me to finish. Do any of you guys remember what was the gig called for the new clothes and are they nice?

They are called Pop Shop, Pop Again and Pop Once More.

I posted these pics in the Encyclopedia thread:
    The free outfits the girls can choose from:

IMG_3245.jpg

The free outfits the guys can choose from:

IMG_3305.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    They are called Pop Shop, Pop Again and Pop Once More.

Linda, thank you for posting them and telling me the names. That's actually a pretty great selection of clothes, something about the black pantsuit is gravitating me to choosing it. :D
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats, please come back, I can't wait to know how much they cost in the closet.

Almost all costs 30 or 35 k-stars, with the exception of the white jacket who costs 50.

Vatsy, maybe #KylielipsforSassy? LOL xx

Hi my love good to see you! I prefer this one #sassyhasmyheart
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Whoa, SIX women's outfits to choose from! Thank you, Glu, and congratulations on three years of KK:H! I went with one of Kim's offered outfits (the fur coat + drawstring pants, pictured fourth in LindaVB's edit above). Love it!

I picked up all of the Throwback Sale items I wanted. I also splurged on one of the new wedding rings (the one with the pretty pink stone! to complement my new pastel pink + blonde ombré ponytail) and the nose stud (finally! Maria called to offer it as a luxe goal).

Thank you for the bonus K-stars on gigs this weekend, Glu! I've completed a crazy number of reality show tapings. I just passed Skylar but have about 17M more viewers to earn before I break the top 50. My poor pointer finger, worn down to the bone from tap-tap-tapping... :p

JTQoAT7.jpg

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and have fun with the event! Buy yourself something nice!

m9WgflG.jpg
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Vats wrote: »
    Almost all costs 30 or 35 k-stars, with the exception of the white jacket who costs 50.

Thank you so much, Vats! Off to pick Jon's gift.
    Although the male dolls only got three outfits to choose from but it looks like the shoes are included, right? I will find out in just a minute. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    can someone share what the women's outfits cost in the closet?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Done! :)
    Screenshot_2017-06-24-21-10-41_zpspztdt7m4.png
    Thanks to Carol for giving me that extra push to purchase the Calabasas house the weekend event was a breeze, finished it with ease. I chose to not pursue the weekend event for Xoëy for some reason I'm not as committed to her as I am to Lucas I think it has to do with the simple fact that he was actually whom I started out with the game with or it could be due to the fact that he is married to Carol's doll Miss Goody Two Shoes and isn't trying to make the mistake of ruining their relationship again, so being that they renewed their vows I am focusing on building their relationship so that they can get back into the top 10 Couples so they can have kids together you know establish a family not that they don't already have one since he welcomes her kids from her other marriage with open arms and treats them as if they are his own he doesn't call them his stepchildren he calls them his children :)
    Oh yeah koko , I will shoot you a message in a few through PM, I have been suffering from massive migraines for almost a week so I've been just taking it easy and resting , I'd like to apologise on my behalf for not responding to you straight away, I've finally been up to it really to function.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    can someone share what the women's outfits cost in the closet?

Gold jumpsuit- 60 stars
    White dress- 40 stars
    Blue dress- 45 stars

Fur top- 30 stars
    Black top- 30 stars
    Sports tee- 25 stars

All three pants I believe were $5000.

I chose the blue dress as my gift before seeing anything, so I'm not 100%, but someone on the forum said it was 45 kstars.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have never seen so many great new clothes, sales on old prizes missed, stars for jobs well done. This really is the best event the game has ever had. Nai got her fangs. that's huge. And the ios white booties became available for everyone. I'm sorry the boxes were tough. Just once I'd like to pick all 3 boxes and have them be event items. lol. but I'm liking the event points stars and even the energy. Is this the best, or what? Thank you glu, this has been a fantastic event, and I love the open TB items. And reasonable prices. How much is the holiday hair from 2014? The big one on one side? I remember that was in the first open tb sale for 200Stars, I haven't seen anything like that in these, so I wondered what the big hair is going for. It so nice seeing everyone back. ANd Astray.....good policy about spoiling one doll. I wish I could choose one to just get everything.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Done! :)
    Screenshot_2017-06-24-21-10-41_zpspztdt7m4.png
    Thanks to Carol for giving me that extra push to purchase the Calabasas house the weekend event was a breeze, finished it with ease. I chose to not pursue the weekend event for Xoëy for some reason I'm not as committed to her as I am to Lucas I think it has to do with the simple fact that he was actually whom I started out with the game with or it could be due to the fact that he is married to Carol's doll Miss Goody Two Shoes and isn't trying to make the mistake of ruining their relationship again, so being that they renewed their vows I am focusing on building their relationship so that they can get back into the top 10 Couples so they can have kids together you know establish a family not that they don't already have one since he welcomes her kids from her other marriage with open arms and treats them as if they are his own he doesn't call them his stepchildren he calls them his children :)

Your welcome my dear friend ☺. She wants Lucas to be the bio daddy if they ever have their first baby together with their half siblings on my game. Ms. Goody two shoes wants her very big happy virtual family to grow lol:D glu please make my wish to come true so that my doll can have a third baby with the love of her life and if it ever happens in game...I'd luv y'all forever :o and pretty please with a cherry on top so that Lucas can get into the lovemaking;) and impregnated my doll with 1-3 babies on his game too❗and thanks. Awe...that's so sweet that he accepted her kids as if they were his biologically. Jack abandoned his kids a long time ago ugh so Lucas had to step up and be the positive role model and father figure for their kids☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I do hope the popup shop clothes aren't just a weekend event. I love the white dress & fur coat but I've spent so much this weekend already.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm having a really time finishing this event, since for some reason I'm not getting event points for 1 hour gigs :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    This is the best event Glu have ever done in KKH I'm loving the new items the sales on TB clothing Iv spent way too many Kstars but it's been worth it. I got the TB braids Iv wanted them for so long! I bought all the new trousers from the weekend story line and got the gold jumpsuit Summer looks amazing in it! I want to buy one more item from the storyline not sure if I should get the blue dress or the long white dress! Decisions decisions!!I will share pics soon, I chased all the GB items and stoped before I got the top I still feel like I'm gonna try once more sure why not. Hope you guys are having as much fun as I am.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Omg! I spent a total of more than six thousand stars this weekend. Totally worth it. Nearly own all the houses and pets now. Plus I have loads of new fab outfits.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so far behind with this event that I only have 393 points so far. I really don't know if I'm gonna complete this event on time.:confused: What made it even worst is that I won a ****pie cash prize for the diva inside of my freebie gift box. Ugh:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Did anyone get bonus event points? I didn't and it seems like there would be some this weekend 🤔
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did anyone get bonus event points? I didn't and it seems like there would be some this weekend 🤔

I didn't, but I did get 3kstars.

So... I'm thinking the rest of the outfits from the pop up gigs should be still available after the event. But maybe can we get a confirmation? But yeah, it's the weekend so Glu staffs are probably not working.
    PM to add