Reality Shows

Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
I know we just got an update and it's cool or whatever but I'm waiting for the reality shows to get an update..I feel like it's been so long. What are some things y'all think would make the reality shows better !?
Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Maybe I just didn't finish all the events, but did anything ever come of that story line where we got to shoot our shows on location? I wish that was something we could do on our own - but I don't want that added to the list of show options when you go to the studio. I want it available in the location by the date "icon" the way parties are available in houses. And on location shoots could have different hours available, so we'd have more options. Or maybe, like dates, the hours are a surprise but generally increase in length the more you "level up" on that particular location, earning location-specific reality show achievements.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I generally like how the reality shows are functioning at the moment except for one thing - how you have the option to shoot in some locations if you own the property there but not others, even if you own the property there.

Another thing that might be worth considering - I understand that we get rewards the more shows that we do and move up the ranks but it would be cool if our show could be nominated for awards and our characters could go to award shows.