Glitchy issues that need a fix

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
My mother used to keep a HoneyDo list. No, not a shopping list for Melons, but a list of little things she wanted fixed, looked at when my father got a chance. So, with all the awesomeness of the update, there might be little things that need fixing or looking into.

For example - my iOS game taps on the Reykjavik Background all dressed up in her winter skiwear.....and boom she and zitrone are sweltering in San Diego.

File_Dec_11_5_28_52_AMjpg

If you look closely, you see the gold border around Reykjavik selected, but it's Sunny San Diego in my Picture

Any other iOS users finding this? I'm iOS v 10.1.1 iPad Pro Level 54 Female, wonky nose.

Ok Sorry, didn't mean to bring up the Nose again. It just looks so bulbous and droopy compared to the old. But back to the Background....can you please fix it when you get a chance? My Androids have the right BG

Dudes and Dolls, if you find little errors like the BG, fee free to post it here. Remember, little issues from the 6.0 version update. And, if you're iOS and have the same BG issue, or don't, feel free to post letting us know. we don't need 50 people saying the BG is off, just a few for confirmation.

Now, if we already started a mini issue glitch thread, I've had the flu and my brain is officially off, so forgive me.

So far, we have the missing BG, and the missing nose number 1. Oh Darn. I mentioned it again. Mea Culpa.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Got another one .....iOS the bottom rung across the bridge of the nose in these sunnies disappeared with the update. We were just saying a few of us love these sungglasses.....now not so much. the image in the selection boxes shows the shades they were and should be.

Whenever you get a chance if you feel like. :)

File_Dec_12_4_35_15_PM.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The photo booth background issue will be fixed in 6.1 and I shared the sunglasses issue with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    This is the perfect thread, I found a really odd small glitch yesterday. When I went to gift something to a male friend in my girl game I noticed the following. At first everything was normal, but when I selected a top to gift the menu bars at the left changed to the icons from the girls menu:
    nN4jHO0.jpg
    Then, when you switch categories it goes back to normal:
    HvLdGLk.jpg
    But when you select something from that category:
    vDRKGT1.jpg

This happens in all the sub menus.
    afEQuCK.jpg
    I didn't take a picture of all of them...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    That will be fixed in 6.1
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    -These closeups have got to go. You can see him standing on the table cloth here, and Willow doing the same here.

-This Shop My Closet hair does not fully wrap around the head as seen here, yet it does on Kim.

-The leggings are missing on Kim's look, the original is here.

-The sleeves on the dress are missing, supposed to look like this.

-The white sneakers and gold watch he is wearing are missing from the gifting section: 1, 2.

-The grey shoes do not "fit" properly with pants and the tattoo and watch are missing from the gifting section: 1, 2.

-The coat he is wearing here does not show up in the jacket/coat section and the sleeves are too short.

-The watch does not look right and does wrap around the wrist here.

-Kim's Balmain outfit is missing from the photo booth yet shows up in the icon.

-There are Kim outfits missing from the photo booth and the game (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

-This purse has been missing from the wardrobe.

-There are missing photo booth outfits from Khloe and Jonathan.

-The clothes seen here in the gold and white boxes are also missing from the closet when gifting male NPCs.
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    -These closeups have got to go. You can see him standing on the table cloth here, and Willow doing the same here.

-This Shop My Closet hair does not fully wrap around the head as seen here, yet it does on Kim.

-The white sneakers and gold watch he is wearing are missing from the gifting section: 1, 2.

-The grey shoes do not "fit" properly with pants and the tattoo and watch are missing from the gifting section: 1, 2.

-The coat he is wearing here does not show up in the jacket/coat section and the sleeves are too short.

-There are Kim outfits missing from the photo booth and the game (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

-The clothes seen here in the gold and white boxes are also missing from the closet when gifting male NPCs.

-Missing sweater, watch, and bracelet (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

And there's more. Are any of these going to be fixed??? :mad:

-The button up casual shirts do not "tuck" into the pants and this goes for all colors (blue,
    grey, pink, honey, rose, and plaid): 1, 2

-Closeup problems in La Rue and at the
    Tavrn with floating decorations: 1, 2
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I'm still being directed to the 'other offers' wall immediately when I go to watch videos for K-stars. It'd be awesome if this could be fixed although I know this isn't happening to everyone...

It's happening to me, too, and it bums me out!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    This is the perfect thread, I found a really odd small glitch yesterday. When I went to gift something to a male friend in my girl game I noticed the following. At first everything was normal, but when I selected a top to gift the menu bars at the left changed to the icons from the girls menu:
    nN4jHO0.jpg
    Then, when you switch categories it goes back to normal:
    HvLdGLk.jpg
    But when you select something from that category:
    vDRKGT1.jpg

This happens in all the sub menus.
    afEQuCK.jpg
    I didn't take a picture of all of them...

This is in my game also.

Further: I ALREADY ASKED THAT MY DOLL'S HUSBAND'S WATCHES AND BRACELETS BE RETURNED TO "HIS" CLOSET. IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED OR NOT? THESE ITEMS WERE NOT FREE. THE ENTIRE SECTION IS MISSING.
    haftime wrote: »
    It's happening to me, too, and it bums me out!

It's way past annoying, it's way past a reasonable amount of wait time. Being bummed is an understatement, and this is probably no. 500 on the priority list. In, like, they don't care. "We're working on it." Yeahhhh, right.

Why has rapid recharge returned to only some people's games? Obvs not mine. <frown>

These are among several reasons why I didn't pull the trigger on a jumbo star pack last night.

Yesterday's iOS debacle--so much to say, and at the same time absolutely nothing to say. Bungling outside Glu's "norm" has increased ten-fold since fkg up with Cafe Hofburg. Every. Single. Update. It's pathetic already.

Welp, glad I wasn't tangled up in yesterday's inexcusable...clusterfk. What shopping all afternoon and into the early evening won't help one avoid. My game had auto updated in the meantime, unbeknownst to me. As soon as I attempted to open it I got the "new update available" message, was redirected to the App Store, and knew to shut it down immediately. I'm grateful I didn't have any of the myriad problems others did. I downloaded the "fix" update when it was available, and, putting off a possible all-out rant till midnight, I finally opened the game then, and all was well. Though it might sound stupidly trite, I'm really sorry for what many people went through and hope everyone gets back their items, levels, missing friends (the newly-divorced doll--ouch), progress, and etc.

-The button up casual shirts do not "tuck" into the pants and this goes for all colors (blue,

-Closeup problems in La Rue and at the
    Tavrn with floating decorations: 1, 2

-Missing pelican in San Diego: 1, 2

-As seen here, the ponytail is in the WRONG section.

-NeNe Leakes is missing from the VIP menu: 1, 2, 3, 4

-As seen here, CENTER the rewards text.

And there's more. Are any of these going to be fixed???

-The button up casual shirts do not "tuck" into the pants and this goes for all colors (blue, grey, pink, honey, rose, and plaid): 1, 2

-Closeup problems in La Rue and at theTavrn with floating decorations: 1, 2
    -Missing pelican in San Diego: 1, 2

-As seen here, the ponytail is in the WRONG section.

-NeNe Leakes is missing from the VIP menu: 1, 2, 3, 4

-As seen here, CENTER the rewards text.

-Boots do not wrap around pants.

hwOL8Es.jpg
    Hi! I can't find the thread I started, but this is fine here.

I should have said something right away (I haven't been in the forum much, and since my dismay and loathing, sorry but true, with WWIB I haven't been playing much), but just so everyone knows, they *are* listening/reading us: When I posted the Watches and Bracelets section, where I bought my doll's husband many things, was missing, Glu immediately fixed it, and I mean FAST. (I'm sure Kalinda had a hand in that!) And so, thank you v, v much for that, I was really surprised--and happy, to say the least.:) :)

• But...there are still items missing. Maybe take a look back at the SO/friends gifting wardrobe pre-krazy update?? Use pickup art? Ok, thank you so much again.
    -Boots do not wrap around pants.

hwOL8Es.jpg

This is the best looking one. But it still has pant showing under the boot. Not 1 single pair of pants work with the circled boot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    With the 6.2 update the previously purchased pose with the hands making the heart ❤️ Must be purchased again. But thanks for the white polish.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ALL STILL present. Well, at least they managed to center the rewards text.

-The button up casual shirts do not "tuck" into the pants and this goes for all colors (blue, grey, pink, honey, rose, and plaid): 1, 2

-Monica's eye with the pink circle that never goes away

AMMmART.jpg

-This face has to be reconstructed somehow, someway it looks distorted when paired with other features and that chin is too big

Oa8l0sQ.jpg

-These jeans are too short and when up close, look like they were drawn and traced by a child. They need to be re-textured or something and the length should be appropriate with all boots and shoes.

pu9ficI.jpg
    -Opening with the hair

ev69aOU.jpg

-Instead of giving us 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 as an SMC, this one was given, which is pretty sad. Anyway, the KKH team STILL DID NOT FIX the hair. It does not wrap around the head as it does on Kim's avatar.

gGdzFJV.jpg

Cross post
    Okay we have some missing items. Again.

Platform: Android
    Version: 6.0
    Device: LG Phoenix

This necklace is a chaotic mess but it is missing from the wardrobe.

l7XroZW.jpg

Decent pair of shoes glitched. Shame.

0NPZPOr.jpg

Missing jacket. I personally find it tacky and hideous but to someone it is the best thing since sliced bread.

GnGjkzQ.jpg

-Again. There are Kim outfits missing from the photo booth and Kim does not wear them when VIPs change outfits (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

-Again. There are missing photo booth outfits from Khloe and Jonathan.

-My doll cannot film For Real in the San Francisco townhouse even though she owns it :mad::confused:

r5wPVHv.png

pXEYJ8X.png

hQ4SQse.png
    Hi hoodstar, your game is working as designed. It is not possible to film your reality show in all homes, such as San Francisco.
    #VIPKalinda
    This has been happening a lot and I had to close my game multiple times.

qYG5UY1.png
    Sorry that happened to your game! Try to fully exit and re-open the game (without uninstalling).
    #VIPKalinda
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is a small problem but I hope Glu fixes it when they can. There's a tiny grey dot that appears with this hair, it moves if my head moves and it bugs me.

It's hard to catch, but try it on and you'll see it. Especially on the paler plain backgrounds.

lifFKv1.png
    mwexb9f.png
    1SvhOFt.png
    PM to add
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    It's always bothered me that we can't make our spouses wear a wedding or engagement ring. We get to choose everything else that they wear so why not that?

Also, it would be nice if male avatars had a few more options as far as wedding rings ago. I think they just have the one gold band and that's it?
    there is a yellow gold wedding ring we can purchase for our spouse. :) I would love to see them add a white gold/platinum band, so I could put him in a silver watch when my doll is wearing white gold jewelry. I can post a pic of it in the gift wardrobe for guys tomorrow morning if you can't find it. I could look like a bracelet of even earring I guess. But it's yellow gold.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I found it Koko. :) I bought it for my husband. It was a bit disappointing to see that it costs money though, seeing as how our engagement ring (the original one) was just given to us automatically. But still, I'm happy that it's there.
    -Constantly getting a mini-update when I open the game

-First hair there is an opening or some odd glitched part above the ear

1oCjO8p.png

-This Shop My Closet hair is glitched (so is the other one that I posted about pages ago-does not wrap around the head) this one has an opening.

adICJYB.png

O9EdKN5.png

-I surely hope these earrings are glitched because I think this just looks ridiculous if they intentionally made them this way:

w6X7oGY.png
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    It might be a small thing, but lately, all of my sizing is off. I just had a "real run in" with willow pape, and I have no idea what the 3rd text option to choose was because it was cut off of the screen. I could only see the first 2 options and the top of the bubble for the third one.

More annoyingly, the assignment bubbles always seem to be too big to fit as well.

DOFsaeK.jpg

I need to complete this one in under 3 hours now, but Simon keeps calling about other offers first. Normally I would just say not right now to those, and call Simon specifically about the one I have a time limit on, but because I can't press the "call now" button, Simon either keeps sending other offers or just not calling at all when the other offers are done. Kinda feels like I'm being set up to fail here on this assignment :/

That part might be more of a personal gripe, but either way, it could all be fixed if assignment and speech bubbles were resized to fit the screen.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!