Crashing

evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
I haven't ben able to open my game in about a month. It crashed during the loading scene every time. I haven't been playing much, but I have so much free time now that it really is just getting annoying not being able to participate in events. I'm scared to delete it and re download it because I have so much stuff on my profile I don't want to lose. Any advice?
Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
Bonus star for parties!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Evilhag. I'm sorry this is happening. Have you tried contact Customer Care? If you have your game ID they can tske a look at your game and see if they can fix it. If you don't have the number, you can still contact them. And if you've spent snymreal cash in the StarShop, submit your receipts and they can help you recover those purchases.

Since you can't get into the game, you can sub it yiur request for help by hitting the Contact Us button here. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&l=en

My fingers are crossed that you have the number saved. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Everyone reading this.....please make sure yiu have saved a copy of your Hollywood ID # in a safe place.
    And please put your platform in yoir signature iOS or Android or Facebook. It helps glu identify problems more quickly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelorax2thelorax2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't know where you're at with solving this issue evilhag, but I recently experienced something very similar, if not the same. So with the update before the latest one (Hawaii from a few days ago), I downloaded it from the App Store and all seemed fine. The download wasn't interrupted in any way and as far as I know, nothing went wrong on my end. But after that, I could not access the game at all. Every single time that I tapped on it, the black screen with the Glu logo would pop up for one second and then revert back to my regular screen. Nothing else, that was it. I sent in a ticket to Glu and they weren't helpful at all. They basically told me that the problem must be with my device, even though the download wasn't disrupted and everything else I did with my device worked just fine, including my other Glu app (Gordon Ramsay Dash). I went back and forth with them for a bit and they eventually closed the ticket on me, without giving me any practical advice or solutions. Lo and behold though, the latest update from a couple of days ago downloaded successfully and I'm back to playing the game with no problems. I have no idea what went wrong with the last one but maybe hope's not lost - maybe the same will happen to you and the next update will fix everything. On another note - some of you might remember from when I used to post here every so often, back in the day. I couldn't access my old account (which was just thelorax) and hell of a time even creating this new one. The CAPCHTA verification wouldn't show up on my desktop computer or laptop at all and I tried four different internet browsers on each. Nothing. I had to do this on my iTouch and even that was a bit of a struggle. Has anyone else experienced that when trying to login or create a new account? I'm sorry about this post being all jumbled together. I originally posted it with paragraph breaks and then the forum posted it this way. I've tried to edit it twice and the forum is still doing the same thing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, welcome back. the forum is missing the text editor, and it's very hard to do any spacing or special posting. glu has the forum people working on it. till then we're a little jumbled. ;( But I'm glad the update fixed your issues. Very often that is the case.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thanks Koko. :) At least I know what's going on in that area now.