Monday Morning Afterglow...Maybe More Midweek Madness 6/27/17?

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I feel like Glu doesn't understand its own events.

VIP: You offer up something that's worth spending hundreds of kstars in game, like an amazing shoe/dress/hair combo.

Two TB boxes are not worth 500 kstars. They are purchasable for 120. Is Glu being run by pre-K kids who don't know simple math?

We all are begging for a VIP. A real VIP. This is nonsense that nobody liked the first time. What are you doing? We are ripe for the spending. Give us something to toss our kstars at.

What's next? The reviled Who Wore it Best? Lol.

Come on. You had a great weekend. The best ever in some people's eyes.

Now you follow with this? Stop being afraid to be great. Don't raise up your base and then let us down.

I'm rooting for you. You are better than this. Don't repeat events that bomb. If this was a TB dating or pro event with two TB boxes, people would be cheering.

Give a little and you gain a lot. The past weekend and the last two VIPs, I spent SO MUCH. I won't spend even one star this midweek. Why would I when I'm most likely to win kash, a partnership tile, gold shoes and another black purse?

This is advice, not venting. Please just listen and think about things.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Aw TB sale is gone. I thought TB sale is still available this VIP Midweek. :( Plus, I don't remember earning 1 K-star for every 5-star rating on a gig last VIP midweek or maybe I'm just really forgetful. Anyhow, that's great news! Thank you for the spoiler Kalinda :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm very curious to see what the type of boxes there are. I remember that a lot of players did not participate in the last VIP Midweek because the first two boxes were black and gold. Players are far more willing to spend their K-stars if the first two would be Throwback boxes and the last two would be an actual item. But the K-star for each gig is great, I'm taking full advantage of that one!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good mornong dolls. I started the game, got s call for a 1 hour gig. I took it, ended up costo g more energy than a 3 hour reality show. Maybe thats for people who do 't have homes yet? Anyway......good mornong. Do we have any fogures on how much the prizes co,e in at?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My first two boxes. To say Im disappointed is an understatement. I did kit out my hotel and got to decorate some of my wedding venue. Iv been doing 3hour reality shows all morning to build up my Kstars. I think I will buy a TB box and then Im done. IMG_0875.pngIMG_0876.png
    That's how my first two boxes were too Drama. Cash, and more cash. I bought the basket of kittens in Venice for the only game that didn't have them, and tbh, I didn't do the math, and didn't realize the TB items wouldn't be on sale anymore. OOOps. lovely to earn stars though. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I feel like Glu doesn't understand its own events. VIP: You offer up something that's worth spending hundreds of kstars in game, like an amazing shoe/dress/hair combo. Two TB boxes are not worth 500 kstars. They are purchasable for 120. Is Glu being run by pre-K kids who don't know simple math? We all are begging for a VIP. A real VIP. This is nonsense that nobody liked the first time. What are you doing? We are ripe for the spending. Give us something to toss our kstars at. What's next? The reviled Who Wore it Best? Lol. Come on. You had a great weekend. The best ever in some people's eyes. Now you follow with this? Stop being afraid to be great. Don't raise up your base and then let us down. I'm rooting for you. You are better than this. Don't repeat events that bomb. If this was a TB dating or pro event with two TB boxes, people would be cheering. Give a little and you gain a lot. The past weekend and the last two VIPs, I spent SO MUCH. I won't spend even one star this midweek. Why would I when I'm most likely to win kash, a partnership tile, gold shoes and another black purse? This is advice, not venting. Please just listen and think about things.
    Amen to this, seriously!
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Finished fixing up my hotel.

Screenshot_2017-06-27-12-25-29.jpg

Those 2 items are really nice, but I am disappointed. I was so stupid to chase the skirt this weekend, all for nothing.
    If I open another box with energy or kash I will scream. Seriously. I am traumatized.
    Better stop here.
    Android
    That's how my first two boxes were too Drama. Cash, and more cash. I bought the basket of kittens in Venice for the only game that didn't have them, and tbh, I didn't do the math, and didn't realize the TB items wouldn't be on sale anymore. OOOps. lovely to earn stars though. :)
    Ah well at least you have your bundles of joy now. I wish the VIP were kept for the weekend events when we have the potential to get a cute outfit at least. I was gonna buy more Kstars but I think Il buy the TB box and keep grinding on the reality show.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know what's in the palettes. I was originally tempted to spend a few k stars so that I got the first pallette but I've decided that I will not participate at all. If we do, Glu is more inclined to repeat it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Spent 60 k-stars finishing up my hotel. Won cash in both my black and gold boxes so I decided I'm done :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I also finished to decorate the hotel and now we're running, yay! Got stars in my black box, now I'll keep an eye on a potential Maria call, cause I wasn't able to reach the golden box yet.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I realize Calabasas is optimal for filming reality shows but gosh, I need a change of scenery after grinding there all weekend! Off to work on "Hot in Havana" then. Maxing out the reality show achievements are my favorite mini-goals to set for myself in the game; I've knocked out Cannes, Dubai, London, and Sydney so far. And I broke into the top 50 yesterday! That #1 show spot still feels awfully far off though... *tap tap tap*

How far up are you folks on the reality shows leaderboard?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I only just passed Willow recently :p I was trying to do the reality show achievements one at a time but I got to level 5 I think? Maybe level 6 at Sydney and it became so tedious that I haven't done one there in awhile. I need to get back into it.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm bored and don't feel like even grinding for stars. I'm burnt out.

Yknow what would be awesome right now? If they added new levels to the achievements.

Remember those few times that happened and we got flooded with energy and stars?

Yah that was awesome.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy birthday Khloe!

I won this white jacket and the heels in my gift boxes today. Classic pieces! :)

khloe_birthday_2017.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Hey dolls!! Quick question: do you still have the decorations from Kimiversary?? And i just saw that the throwback items that were for sale during the weekend are still in my closet, but they have their regular price. Does anybody else have that??
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Omg, the dounpour we got when celeb perks first came out. Every penny i ever spent in the game...rewarded. i geit hair, the jumpsuit, stars, max energy level raised. Oh wow. It was how i imagine taking down the house in vegas with a single silver dollar pull would be. Stuff was flying down from the top of the screen, and you know the fireworklike pop at the end of a xp or dollar or energy or star in a payout, those all over the screen as more stuff is flying down. All kinds of special achievement added retroactively in that update. When we opened up after the update, it was like pandemonium with all this stuff happeening, and you and i both know you can't tap out of it till its all good and done. Phew. You're right some new achievements would be great. But i dont mind tapping for free stars today. Check in with me tomorrow. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is the dress that was in my TB box I purchased I think I did well with this dress so Im done with the event as far as spending Kstars I will be grinding away to replenish my Kstars. Does anyone know what event this dress was from I dont recognise it at all. IMG_0877_1.pngIMG_0878.jpg
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm so grateful for this VIP mid week I have a ton of gigs to go through and now is the opportunity to earn some back after the anniversary. I also came across this SMC that's being offered in the mid-week event... I'm still deciding if I should get it or not just in case they release a SMC with Kim's recent short hair within the near future.

SfwudJA.png

kkhaddict92, I just checked my game and no all of the anniversary tap-ables are now gone for me and I'm playing on a android.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    # of stars per box, anyone?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    # of stars per box, anyone?

15 > 50 > 300 > 500

Omg the text editor box is back!! <3
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    15 > 50 > 300 > 500

Omg the text editor box is back!! <3

Thank you Nai :o

And thank God no more hard coding!!! lol
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, the customization buttons are back on the forum. Yay!

Thanks for confirming it works for you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I got the text box too. Yay. Thank you so much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited June 2019
    It's done! I just love the Midweek Events

IMG_201706178_050912jpg
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    MDaniel wrote: »
    It's done! I just love the Midweek Events ;)

IMG_201706178_050912.jpg
    MDaniel wrote: »
    Well, here's my wish list. I know, it's a little big, but I'd love to see any of these items or any other Throwback Sale for sale in the closet. Wish_List_1.pngWish_List_2.pngWish_List_3.png

You have all the TB items already. Why asking for TB sale then:confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    [FONT=&amp]In fact, I made a list of my favorite items, for me it was very important to have all the TB items, and I imagine that's the same for all KKH fans too, and that cost me a lot, so I made that request as a type Of protest, because it would have been much easier if all items were for sale in the closet, even if they cost a lot more. Don't judge me, make a sense 4 me [/FONT]:p
    You have all the TB items already. Why asking for TB sale then:confused:
    Spend 500 stars to get 2 TB boxes that I could pay 120 stars for :confused::confused: I fail to see the logic in this, so i'm sitting out this event again :rolleyes:

This is a shame because I was really looking forward to spending my stars on a "VIP event" but I guess I'll wait for VIP weekend because 1 black box, 1 gold box and 2 TB boxes IS NOT VIP!!

I would have gladly spent all 500 stars to get 2 TB boxes and 2 new exclusive clothing items ... to me that would be considered VIP and worth it, but not the way this event is. The only thing they changed from the last time they ran this event is that they are offering 1 Kstar for every gig completed. That's a slight improvement but still not a worthy event, in my opinion.
    It's been a while since I got all the TB items. About the Midweek Event of this week, I was just buying some clothes of the closet, and buying energy, and when I saw it, I completed the event. And yes, I'd rather pay more expensive to have the items in the catalog, and buy first the intens I most want, than pay 60 K-stars to open a box that I do not know what's inside. The cat can be both dead and alive. ;)
    SugarK wrote: »
    Spend 500 stars to get 2 TB boxes that I could pay 120 stars for :confused::confused: I fail to see the logic in this, so i'm sitting out this event again :rolleyes:

This is a shame because I was really looking forward to spending my stars on a "VIP event" but I guess I'll wait for VIP weekend because 1 black box, 1 gold box and 2 TB boxes IS NOT VIP!!

I would have gladly spent all 500 stars to get 2 TB boxes and 2 new exclusive clothing items ... to me that would be considered VIP and worth it, but not the way this event is. The only thing they changed from the last time they ran this event is that they are offering 1 Kstar for every gig completed. That's a slight improvement but still not a worthy event, in my opinion.